10+ Year Old Account

Potential for an Offline MogIt?

So here's my thing. I'm addicted to MogIt. Literally. XD I spend hours on that stupid thing, making tons of sets that I'll probably never put together, but that I enjoy looking at anyway.

Now, my question: what kind of potential could there be for an offline MogIt application? Similar to what WowModelViewer does, but with the interface (maybe even improved on) of MogIt. Honestly, a WoWModelViewer where they added the MogIt interface into it would be fucking KILLER.

Any thoughts? I would literally die of excitement if someone were to make one.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Deleted
    Never used MogIt. But I do know that Wowhead has a feature where you can put a set together and then see if on any playable race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's nothing like MogIt. MogIt really is a beast all to itself. No website currently has the kind of functionality that MogIt has.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Funny this is being brought up. I was thinking the same thing last week. After an extensive search, I wasn't able to come across anything like MogIt, offline.

Sure wish this would happen.
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

Something like this would make maintenance days so much more bearable. This needs to happen.