[Arcane] - Transitioning from 10 man to 25 starting today.. HELP

Hello,

Ive been doing 10 mans this entire expansion and we're starting 25 man today. We are dabbing into MSV/HoF today.. just wondering if the general strategies change for 10 vs 25 man or not? Please let me know, because I want to perform at my best tonight - OR - if you guys can point me out to an existing resource that would be appreciated.

You guys rock, I truly enjoy the helpfulness of this community.

Deleted
    General rule between 10vs25 as Arcane is you'll see a lot more cast-time.

25 is more people to take the various debuffs that bosses throw out so you'll be able to stand still and turret more. In general there are very few (if any) strategy changes on the fights than I can remember, but I only raided 1 month of 10m before I switched back to 25 so I can't say for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there are mechanics which hit more people like Convert on Zor'lok.
    There are more mechanics like on Stone Guard because you have all 4 quilen up.
    There are more adds to contend with like on Will of the Emperor.

Stuff like that is what might *rarely* complicate your repositioning or dps. However, the rotations/priorities in terms of spellcasting don't change.

10+ Year Old Account
    HoF: you CAN't soak one Unseen Strike alone
    MSV: There are 4 dogs and more adds at WoE (both sides)

Ok, my main question for Stone Guards.. Im assuming 3 adds are tanked together instead of 2, with one being left alone - is it best to Living Bomb and use Fire Blast glyph instead of NTx3? (2 globals vs 3);

I feel very confident on the other fights; thanks!

1. unless your computer is high end you might expierience performance issues in a 25 man raid. Be ready to lower your graphic settings to avoid such a bad performance that will gimp your DPS.

2. A 25 man raid tends to clump more when raiddamage is incoming as healers have a way easier life with their AOE heals then.

3. instead of a 10 man raid a 25 man raid needs somewhat teamspeakdiscipline, dont report every of your crits (i know its hard)

4. Chances are good that someone else takes the job to do the special stuff, so your chances increase that you can simply stand and maximize DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    On Stone Guard 25 you need 3 tanks - the MT which will have 2 dogs and two OTs which will have 1 dog each separately. Form them in a triangle where the tanks are facing eachother so they can taunt off of eachother when necessary. You can still use LB + Glyph even if there are only 2 dogs.