Thread: Jungle Zed

Jungle Zed

I have been trying to work Jungle Zed for a while now, when the actual game has been going for a while i can handle myself fine. But my first clear i always end up using ALL of my health pots and still comming out of the jungle a little too weak to gank. I run a pretty basic Zed setup. AD Marks and Quints, Armor yellows and Flar MR Blues. With a 21/9/0 mastery page. I have tinkered with starting either Cloth 5 and Machete 5 but for me both yield the same results. Any advice or something im doing wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorad View Post
    I have been trying to work Jungle Zed for a while now, when the actual game has been going for a while i can handle myself fine. But my first clear i always end up using ALL of my health pots and still comming out of the jungle a little too weak to gank. I run a pretty basic Zed setup. AD Marks and Quints, Armor yellows and Flar MR Blues. With a 21/9/0 mastery page. I have tinkered with starting either Cloth 5 and Machete 5 but for me both yield the same results. Any advice or something im doing wrong?
    I run ArmPen marks, but that's a personal preference and will actually hurt your clear. This is the mastery page I run in the jungle for my ADC and AD Assassin junglers. Always start Machete + 5, especially on Zed. Start should be Wraiths > Red > Gank. A Blue start on Zed is wasted since he doesn't need blue. I usually give mine away immediately after my gank attempt unless mid is someone like Kat or Akali who also doesn't use blue.

Deleted
    Masteries

AD reds, AD quints for runes is what I'm using.

I start depending on the game (machete +5 always), wolves > smiteless blue > red > gank or wraiths > smiteless red > blue > gank for a quick lv3 (you get lv3 @2:40)

early CDR and energy regen is never wasted!
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-02-19 at 11:09 PM.