Official 5.2 Notes new loot rule in LFR

This note was posted recently on notes:

The bags gained via LFR now have a chance to contain bonus rewards, including consumables, Spirit of Harmony, rare pets or mounts, and greens and blues that drop in normal and heroic mode.

so.... does this means that if you do Elegon in LFR and get the bag or loot or use coin, you have a small chance to get the mount as well?

sounds more like its a random mount rather then the one from elegon specific

ohh you mean a bag like the ones u get from being a tank or healer in queue for "mystery satchel" ?

10+ Year Old Account
    In the past it has generally been mounts such as Twilight Drake, Black Drake, Blue Drake, Blue Protodrake, Green Protodrake, etc. They will probably also add the drake from Cata out of Stonecore. However I don't think things like Invincible, Mimiron's, Time Lost, the mount from Deepholme, and probably the Elagon mount will have a chance to drop. As well as the ones from DS and FL.

I was meaning that it is like the bag from being a tank. It is not loot specific to the boss, but instead just an overall chance of something to drop. Also, not to shatter your hopes but the mounts have somewhere in the area of .01% chance to drop.
    Last edited by Noah37; 2013-02-19 at 03:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Deleted
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...67215710048256

Patch notes mentioning only greens and blues, while GC twitter seems to include also epics...

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 01:58 AM ----------

and a blue just confirmed that we can get epic (LFR ilvl) on loot bags!

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...zzard/#post150

Deleted
    It will be the shit mounts you can get from the Mysterious Satchel most likely. Fingers crossed though it will include the dino mounts that can drop from rares

I would guess it is the same mounts as from the satchel. It seems those are the less exclusive mounts that they are willing to hand out to a larger group of people for minimal work. Doubt it will contain things like ashes or invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    This note was posted recently on notes:

The bags gained via LFR now have a chance to contain bonus rewards, including consumables, Spirit of Harmony, rare pets or mounts, and greens and blues that drop in normal and heroic mode.

so.... does this means that if you do Elegon in LFR and get the bag or loot or use coin, you have a small chance to get the mount as well?
    I'd assume the satchel functions exactly like the Call To Arms satchel in terms of what can be looted.

100% random gold
    100% some non-gold item. This includes stuff like minipets, gems, flasks, potions and certain mounts. I am not completely familiar with what mounts can be found in the MoP satchel but the Cata satchel only had dungeon mounts from Pre-Cata dungeons. No raid mounts could be looted from the satchel.

I also am pretty certain it will share the loot from the Misty Satchel of Exotic Mysteries.