Page 1 of 2
LastLast

500k DPS on dummy - 900k DPS in ICC, say hello to 80 twinks!

This is not a photoshop, 80 twinks can really pull that much dps when fully geared.
    Here is a SS of 500k DPS on the target dummy. I pulled 920k on Putricide and 850k on Sindy, I somehow messed up the screenshots in paint so I'll get new ones this week when I do ICC. Sorry for the inconvenience.

4 piece Tier bonus = 18% increased damage when mirror images are up
    600 herbalism = 90% haste 20 sec buff over 20 secs
    600 tailoring = crazy intellect buff on proc
    MoP 409 pieces = 70% crit ( 105% crit on fire spells) WITHOUT procs
    Windsong on staff = 150% crit, 120%+ haste and 100%+ mastery at all times

Currently working on a Warlock tank, lvl 84, 340k HP with 100k+ ember tap heals and 200k+ 1 sec cast chaos bolts. Come at me PVP

10+ Year Old Account
    And lets not forget the good ol' 30% Wrynn/Hellscream damage buff while inside ICC.

[Disappointment in a can] <-- Shake vigorously
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Grats? How much fun is it twinking at 80 forever though?
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Thought people have been doing this for months? Paladins can solo most Cata bosses and at least 2 MoP bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Grats? How much fun is it twinking at 80 forever though?
    TBH, much more fun than current MoP content.
    I'm exalted with all the MoP factions and I raid 2x/week so I wanted to try something outside of our 8 hour raiding window.

BG's and arenas are great, Vanilla style (Except arenas since they didn't exist back then!)

Very Nice. Link armory please?

15+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing is a blue said this is the way the "twink" items were intended to use, and have no plans of nerfing them. Not that there's anything wrong with doing 500k dps, unless you start one shottin players and taking over quest hubs.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

this is the kinda thing that makes me sad i dont have anything lower than lvl85 or higher than lvl30

come to think of it, i have a level 60 mage on another server that i never use, i could always transfer him back to my main realm now i have a character slot. otherwise sourcing the gear may be a pain in the backside.
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by Zokudu View Post
    Thought people have been doing this for months? Paladins can solo most Cata bosses and at least 2 MoP bosses.
    Not since they fixed the vengenace so it caps at your max health. You can still survive a lot of things but not comparable to when you had over a million AP which made your Sacred Shield absorb 1 MIl damage. The time it took to kill LK25HC when you had that amount of vengeance was probably under a 2-3 minutes. Now though it would take nearly 1 hour to kill him, provided you can survive his enrage over and over again.

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 05:03 PM ----------

The highest DPS I think a mage has done on live server was somewhere around 2 Mil. I don't have the source at hand but I've witnessed it many times during raids. On PTR with the ilvl buff scaling they were doing over 6 Mil DPS. Bosses died quite fast as you might've seen in videos. x)
    Last edited by Ozziee; 2013-02-19 at 04:03 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    awesome show of skill..

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    They really need to take a look at secondary stat scaling below 85. This is just stupid.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zf View Post
    Very Nice. Link armory please?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%BAl/advanced

Abdúl @ Zul'Jin, US.

328ilvl.... ugly.

Abdul said "come at me pvp" - no shit man, did you really calling it pvp? no way... pvp is when anyone have same gear, then only skill matters. this is pvp.
    Last edited by Scaleface; 2013-02-19 at 04:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could be bothered to level a new char to 80 now lol. Having one of each 85 or above is disappointing after seeing threads like these.

It's old content, so I don't see why anyone should have a problem with it.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%BAl/advanced

Abdúl @ Zul'Jin, US.
    328ilvl.... ugly.
    Abdul said "come at me pvp" - no shit man, did you really calling it pvp? no way... pvp is when anyone have same gear, then only skill matters. this is pvp.
    I need to play in xp off bracket to stay at level 80.
    Everyone with xp off are twinks, thus, most of them are geared like I am.

Please use your brain before posting. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Genetikz View Post
    I need to play in xp off bracket to stay at level 80.
    Everyone with xp off are twinks, thus, most of them are geared like I am.

Please use your brain before posting. Thanks
    I used, but for me, it is still NOT pvp just fun. And, there is posibility to play with turned off xp on normal brackets so... ;p I don't know You, but it's just funny low lvl pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I used, but for me, it is still NOT pvp just fun. And, there is posibility to play with turned off xp on normal brackets so... ;p I don't know You, but it's just funny low lvl pvp.
    PvP = player versus player
    Go watch some vanilla PvP videos, its the same thing, you would 3-4 shot people. Does that make it less PvP?

Impressive. Reminds me of the death knight running around with that Axe off the BMAH one shooting people.

Didn't Blizzard say they were going to do something about the power of MoP weapons at lower levels?

sorry to burst your bouble, but when 5.2 hits the second you step into a bg you will be forced to the top level of your bracket along with accompanied stat drops for being in lower level gear.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP