Transmog Question (paladin bug?).

Hello paladins out there. I've had some trouble finding Cataclysmic Gladiator gear these days, the one themed after angels and demons (S11). I see at wowhead it has a skirt and a legged version, but I can't find any of them. Wowhead says it's sold in an npc, but it's no longer in game.

I've tried the pvp vendor in Dalaran who sells Cataclysmic Gladiator sets (I can buy them on my warlock/death knight) but the paladin cataclysmic's not there. The list stops on Ruthless Gladiator (S10).

Is it a bug? Other classes have access to the sets but paladins don't? Is there another place I should check?

Thanks in advance!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well only the blue version is in the game currently, found at the pvp vendors in Dalaran, sadly the red elite version (aka the AWESOME version) isn't available.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bug, yes. Some of the sets were put back into the game and some weren't. The paladin set is one of the ones that weren't. From what I've heard the missing sets are being added back in 5.2.

Yea, I'm after the blue skirt version, but the vendor in dalaran doesn't have it anymore. It has everything from cataclysm EXCEPT the angels/demons set.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    It's a bug, yes. Some of the sets were put back into the game and some weren't. The paladin set is one of the ones that weren't. From what I've heard the missing sets are being added back in 5.2.
    AHHH ty, guess I'll have to wait 1 more week then.. =)