Check if you did Sha this week Macro

Keep forgetting if you did Sha this week or not?
    Here's your solution:

/run local z,t,s={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week.'},GetQuestsCompleted();for c,v in pairs(z) do if t[c] then s='' else s=' not' end print('You have'..s,'done',v) end

Enjoy

While I'll commend you for your effort (especially in making it expandable, I like it!), your macro can still be improved. Here's how I'd make it look:
    Code:
    /run local z,t={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week'},GetQuestsCompleted()for c,v in pairs(z)do print(("You have%s done %s."):format(t[c] and " not" or "",v))end
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    While I'll commend you for your effort (especially in making it expandable, I like it!), your macro can still be improved. Here's how I'd make it look:
    Code:
    /run local z,t={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week'},GetQuestsCompleted()for c,v in pairs(z)do print(("You have%s done %s."):format(t[c] and " not" or "",v))end
    Your macro lies to me and tells me that I have already done it, when I haven't.
    d=(^_^)z
    Hondoom#1436

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Just ctrl v this into a macro and you can see if you have done Sha or Galleon that week.

/run local c = IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(32099)print("You have "..(c and "" or "not").."done Sha of Anger this week..")
    /run print("You have "..(GetQuestsCompleted()[32098]and "" or "not").." done Galleon this week.")
    Might as well dump the 2 in together.
    Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before... He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. -Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"
    "Not everything on the internet is true." -- Abraham Lincoln
    Good is the enemy of great.

Yeah, I had messed the order up initially. That's what I get for typing too quickly.
    Code:
    /run local z,t={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week',[32098]='Galleon this week'},GetQuestsCompleted()for c,v in pairs(z)do print(("You have%s done %s."):format(t[c] and "" or " not",v))end
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Armory - WoW-Heroes - Kirakira kagayaku mirai no hikari!

Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    I did not know this exists. Thank you!
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno