Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammer of the Horde View Post
    I see what you did there.

I miss sw:tor's DR system sometimes.
    I'm actually glad Blizzard isn't putting any of SWTOR's pvp systems into their game. That game was trash in a hat when it came to pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin
    Why? Because fuck you, that's why.

Every time you have a question that begins with "Why?" that is about what other people prefer to do with their own goddamn time, come back here, and reread the first row of this post. That will ALWAYS be the answer to your question. Have a nice day.

CC is good, the amount of CC currently in the game is beyond retarded, did paladins really needed 3 different CC on different DRs? One of them being instant aoe?! Warriors having more stun than rogues, on entire different DRs, and insanee mobility. Monks cc is combined with their "i spin trough the entire arena map hell oooo" is absolutly stupid.

I'm fine with CCs, which i can counter, as a Shaman, im perfectly fine with Frost mage CC, yes, it maybe a bit too much control, but other than pom sheep, all others can be countered either with grounding, with shock, or warstomp (aww yeaaa)
    Last edited by Darksoldierr; 2013-02-22 at 09:16 AM.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I agree that ccs are a good part of pvp, in moderation! I think blanket silences still should be nerfed, and maybe combine a few of the drs together.
    Blanket silences are necessary given the amount of instant and quick heals available in PvP.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Blanket silences are necessary given the amount of instant and quick heals available in PvP.
    I would like a silence that would prevent you from casting instant spells but casted spells would be okay....that would go great with RoP. Or even blanket silences.
    Last edited by apepi; 2013-02-23 at 02:24 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose