Deleted

Face melting @ Sha of Fear Heroic (10)

Currently working with my guild on sha of fear heroic, trying to prepare as best I can (raidleader and MT myself) we are making some decent Phase 2 progress but it's pretty clear we need to squize every bit of performance out of our DPS in order to not hit the "soft enrage" of way to many fucking adds.

Now we have a shadowpriest, which i feel might be able to squize out a little bit more since as I understood due to the multi dot nature of the fight they should be doing really well.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1...=10103&e=10964
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erboy/advanced

Raidcomp;
    http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...00000000000000

The last link beeing our longest attempt (way to little DPS on Sha though, about 10% behind when we had the 10th submerge).

I was wondering if some people here would have some advice for my priesty.

I'll post a link on our board towards this thread so the pigeon in question can read/reply himself.
    Last edited by mmocf1c430c691; 2013-02-20 at 10:14 AM.

Your "understanding" is wrong, SP is the weakest multidot class out of the 3. Especially since both Affli's and Moonkin's set bonuses are heavily boosting their AoE, while SP's aren't. Link his/her armory, a working WoL, and/or the raid comp you're using, and I will probably be able to help tho. :P
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2013-02-20 at 10:10 AM.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Deleted
    Fixed the link -.-'

Aswell as added the armory and the raidcomp

I don't think the problem you are having is the shadow priest, the moonkins damage on the adds compared to the shadow priest is much lower as these should be very similar. Same with the elemental shaman, have you tried to find the 'middle' spot in P2 because that will help with the adds all reaching at the same time and being able stack them up with more ease allowing your shaman and warlock to do much more damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post
    I don't think the problem you are having is the shadow priest, the moonkins damage on the adds compared to the shadow priest is much lower as these should be very similar. Same with the elemental shaman, have you tried to find the 'middle' spot in P2 because that will help with the adds all reaching at the same time and being able stack them up with more ease allowing your shaman and warlock to do much more damage.
    We have an Enhancement shaman, so that might explain that difference

Yes we're finding the middle and try to group them up quickly, i actually have similar threads on our boomkin/warlocks since i'm pretty sure our Shaman, Warrior & Mage are performing well enough, especially since they are more singletraget orrientated than the other classes mentioned.

I'm also not saying any of these people are "the problem" but i believe every member should be able to do a little bit more and i am trying to help some people min/max in order to progress it past 20% (had it on 28% on that best attempt) tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Odeanathus View Post
    We have an Enhancement shaman, so that might explain that difference .
    Whoops! Didn't even realise people played that spec!

Well then should just keep at it, practice helps a lot once you stop dying to waterspout and huddle everything will fall into place and you will have everyone alive and you'll be able to finally kill the worst/boring boss of this tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post
    Whoops! Didn't even realise people played that spec!
    Yeah, sadly he's actually good at it aswell ;-) I would have prefered a elemental aswell though

Just really depends how u guys handle the adds. When we were learning the fight, the first 3 sets of adds the 1 and both 2 packs we had light dps on it. Mainly dots and incidental cleave, until submerge where they got rolled by the dps. Moonkin, lock and spriest is more than enough dps to do that. During this time is where u can push sha lower as the higher amount of adds out need more dedicated dpsers for them. A good thing I always did was get dots on them when they were closing in then seer when 3 or more clumped up. Also keep ur vamp, swp, dp for sha as much as u can.

Your SP's damage doesn't seem bad, compared to the rest of the raid. Especially since you still haven't gotten the boss bellow 20%, when he gains constant uptime on ToF, which he can use on both Boss and the adds. I'd be a lot more worried about you moonkin's performance.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    I'd be a lot more worried about you moonkin's performance.
    Yeah, the log i linked really does not show his best performance, he actually normally outperforms the shadowpriest and i have a similar thread on the druid boards. He actually pointed out to me he spend periods in that try healing (haven't check that but i'll take his word for it).

(http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/z...?s=8775&e=9461)

Last night already proved alot better as we gotten to 29% with 2+ less submerges, meaning we've made up for about 1:30+ timewise in Phase 2 which gave me some faith Sadly we kept wiping due to people doing horrible things with the light buff, throwing it to tanks/wrong players @ the wrong times effectively getting them killed or killing people who had Huddle...
    Last edited by mmocf1c430c691; 2013-02-21 at 08:10 AM.