Voters
40. This poll is closed
  • I Support

14 35.00%
  • Dont support

26 65.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Not to mention he hacked into a website stealing loads of data. The least he should get is the years of jail he deserves. Instead he wimped out on jail and chose an easier path.
    so the crime he commited that hurts no one deserserves more jail time then someone helping al-quada build weapons of mass destruction, if so thats screwed up
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Deleted
    Where is the ''I don't give 2 fucks'' option?

It's a bunch of ''cool kids'' who think they are awesome, dont act like they are some shining light here to stand up against the mighty evil government.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    And what is some kiddie organization going to do about that? Stage a protest with a few dozen people holding signs? Right, that'll do something. No way would the government than manipulate that to their advantage making the people think they got what they want.

There are also some good reasons for the stuff government does. We as a country (the US) are still alive and the most powerful country in the world. They must be doing something right.
    that that gives the gov the right to completely ignore the constitution, that they made a oath to follow. its that treason why arent they in jail for 35-50 years

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That whole avenging that guy who committed suicide was pathetic. He was offered 6 months and turned it down and instead of fighting ANY injustice he kills himself which proves him a coward. If i was facing a retarded jail sentence u can be sure I wouldn't kill myself and I would fight till the bitter end and could win.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Where is the ''I don't give 2 fucks'' option?

It's a bunch of ''cool kids'' who think they are awesome, dont act like they are some shining light here to stand up against the mighty evil government.
    so we should just just open our mouth and let the gov Shit in out mouth.