Weapon of Choice

If your home country was invaded by the army of an aggressive nation, what would your weapon of choice be? To help everyone(or almost everyone), let's say that your only choices would be from Black Ops 2. You can have up to two attachments on the gun and would have unlimited ammunition.

Personally, I would choose the Ballista with iron sights and extended magazines. I feel that it is the best mix of range, power, and overall usefulness.

Also please do not make this a hate thread against Call of Duty, I know there are people who are in love with the game and that there are also people who hate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never played Black Ops 2 (or any CoD game past Modern Warfare, tbh), but the weapon I would choose is the US Armed Forces. I live far enough from either cost that an invading nation would never make it within 500 miles of me, unless it was Canada, but I'm pretty sure that they aren't really too interested in invading the US.

I thought this would be a thread about "what weapon would you bring on a medieval quest". Oh man.

I'd have to go with an assault rifle and a secondary pistol for when they get a bit closer to me.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster55 View Post
    I thought this would be a thread about "what weapon would you bring on a medieval quest".
    For that I'd want some sort of crossbow or composite bow.

um... I have never played those games. and it depends on which nation is invading. that could be a good thing. However my weapon of choice is a bow.

15+ Year Old Account
    From a Bl:Ops2 point of view I'd go with the DSR-50 with Balistics CPU and FMJ with a R-870 MCS back up with a long barrel and laser sight.

much more importantly I'd bring out all my Jujutsu weaponry and have that, screw the COD combat knife, I'm going to be rocking my Katana and Naginata!

My weapon of choice would be the AG-3.
    Having trained in the army by firing this assault rifle, it is by far my favorite choice.

I don't know wherever or not it's in Black ops 2, since I haven't played the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Cosmic Armor Thought Robot. That's in BLOPS2, right? Bah, who cares when you have a robot that can destroy the multiverse.

Deleted
    time for some loophole abuse!

which is the most powerful kill streak? oh, I know, the Swarm. a swarm of hunter killer drones that constantly surrounds me, killing everyone who dares to attack me. of course, without the ridiculous requirement of having to get 1900 points first. war doesn't have points, kids, and you don't unlock progressively more powerful deus ex machina tools by killing others.

I've never played Black Ops. The closest thing the game has to a high powered sniper rifle would likely be my pick. I'd set up a camp in the woods somewhere (and keep moving around to avoid staying in one place for too long), climb up high trees, and pick off any bad guys that get close enough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4
    I'd aim (pun not intended) to be sorta like this dude. Except I'd be nowhere near as badass, of course.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-03-11 at 03:18 PM.

I don't play that game(or any fps games), so I got no idea what guns they got.

I'd take my fathers TRG, it's an incredible rifle and I know how to operate it really well. Been shoting basically "one-hole" series with it at around 500 meters distance. You'd be hard pressed to find all that many rifles that rivals it when it comes to precision.

Here is some good videos that demostrate it's capabilities pretty well, both the trg-22 and -42.

The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Why restrict it so much?
    Have a crossbow and 2 swords, several throwing knives im used to, all for collection but all real/functional and use sometimes for fun/practice

Deleted
    I've not played any cod games either, but the weapon of choice I'd go for would be the finnish RK-95 (wich apparently is commercially known as the M95) with an infrared aim & nv goggle, paired with a the old finnish police 9mm glock sidearm.

- If allowed a third choice on top of the two, a dragunov would fit me well. All are weapons I've come to contact with and can maintain/shoot/tweak targets properly with, except that, as for the dragunov, I'd like the -63 SVD, aka 7,62 mm Snaiperskaja vintovka Dragunova USSR one just for vintage's sake.
    Last edited by mmoc8ecf0a3307; 2013-03-11 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    I'd take my fathers TRG, it's an incredible rifle and I know how to operate it really well. Been shoting basically "one-hole" series with it at around 500 meters distance. You'd be hard pressed to find all that many rifles that rivals it when it comes to precision.
    Holy crap, that thing is awesome. Not a gun expert here, but something similar to that is kind of what I had in mind when I made my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Holy crap, that thing is awesome. Not a gun expert here, but something similar to that is kind of what I had in mind when I made my post.
    Yeah, it's an awesome rifle. Great fun to shoot!
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...