10+ Year Old Account

Should I use Darkmoon trinket or Wait till 5.2?

Hello here is my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...8bkillz/simple I have a Relic of Yu'lon. Do you think I should use it now and upgrade it while I can, or wait till 5.2 and see if i get a trinket from there. I have done LFR many times and have not gotten a trinket upgrade. Please let me know of what you think.

what did it cost you and how much gold do you have in total?

For priest, the only trinks that are better is the hc trink from sha of fear, and the hc trink from elegon. the sha one isn't easy to come by, and i assume its basicly the same for locks. This trink will most likely be a pretty good upgrade, and for a while into 5.2. Your call if the gold spend is worth it.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    It only costed me less than 3k, I have around 170k gold

most locks i know are all about the normal mode sha trinket if you have access to that. as a moonkin ive been using 484 dmf card since the first week i could and wont replace it until i get 2 tot trinkets (16/16h). its good. for 3k just use it.

i cant say for locks, but at that price its only a matter if you got easy acces to the HC trinks from Elegon or Sha that would be better than this. If you cant get both trinkets, i'd say its definitely worth to upgrade it. ToT is atleast 3 weeks away, so going out 1.5k VP for a really good trink is worth it i think. I dont know which trinks are better than it which bosses they drop from, but judging from your normal kills, you arent gonna be popping bosses in throne of thunder for a while, so upgrades are far away.

Go for the darkmoon card trink for sure.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks I don't raid anymore, the server that I'm in is dead already lol. So no chance in me getting nornal or heroic versions of them. I guess I'll use it for now until 5.2 comes out and i get an upgrade .

Upgrade your vision of the predator and upgrade the relic and you're good to go

You could buy either either of the valor trinkets.

Deleted
    There's no upgrade for Relic in 5.2, the new hc trinkets can't even get close.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    There's no upgrade for Relic in 5.2, the new hc trinkets can't even get close.
    This is wrong. The H trinkets this tier are both better than the relic.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart