Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    If you really want to play for competition at least try to have descent parses, I just had a look to yours and you're not even above 50th % on most of T14's fights according to e-peenbot, which is just ridiculous with your stuff.

So please stop posting trash on this forum as if you were one of the best dk here, it's a pain to read this.

Sorry if it's off-topic but I don't think that this can bring something interesting.
    Last edited by mmoc42164103f7; 2013-02-24 at 02:13 AM.

Deleted
    @ SQD

You lie.

MOGUSHAN :
    THE STONE GARD 40/100 @ 152 476 DPS
    FENG 70/100 @ 110 714 DPS
    Gara'jal the Spiritbinder 85/100 @ 104 225 DPS
    The Spirit Kings 71/100 @ 85 219 DPS
    Elegon 90/100 @ 196 910 DPS
    Will of the emperor 46/100 @ 106 789 DPS

moyenne sur 6 : 67/100
    Dernière mise à jour le 19/02

HOF :
    Vizier 80/100 @ 96 013 DPS
    Blade Lord Ta'yak 85/100 @ 84 930 DPS
    Garalon 67/100 @ 154 368 DPS
    Wind Lord Mel'jarak 65/100 @ 366 045 DPS
    Amber-Shaper Un'sok 65/100 @ 234 841 DPS
    Grand Empress Shek'zeer 56/100 @ 113 416 DPS

I start PVE HL 23/01. Something to say? not like i can parse good rank with less than 1 month of good stuff try. A
    nd with 1 month only : math prove you lie.

And I don't need to be the best to know if the game is balanced or not. I just need some eyes and do some math.
    If the first classe is ~5% closed to the last ... OK, quite balanced.
    Actually (live) its more like 25%
    Last edited by mmocfc7914073a; 2013-02-24 at 02:31 AM.

Why are you complaining about the state of the game on live in a thread about 5.2?

Deleted
    Cause it doesn't make sense I think.

And if you want to make something with your epbot use median/average not best parses.

nb: you'll never see first class "~5% closed to the last" it'd never happened and it won't happen either, just try to compete with others DK not Mage or lock it doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by mmoc42164103f7; 2013-02-24 at 02:56 AM.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough so i'll be frank.

These buffs are unrelated to our current damage.

Nobody but Bizzard has any clue how we will be in 5.2 with bis gear and that is what these changes are balanced around. They're also likely around boss mechanics that aren't fully understood by players yet.

If you want to create a thread devoted to "State of DKs in 5.1" you are welcome to do so and I would encourage it, but it is no longer welcome here. Final warning.

What to talk about in here? Maybe how it affects pvp? Current results of ptr testing (with logs)? Results of adjusted simcraft parses?

in ptr for dw frost howling blast hit harder than frost strike in 480 scale level its so stupid dont have to worry about runic power.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the nerfs they just put out were needed...they overbuffed everything IMO. Just the disease buff was insane - would have made uhdks ungodly - run into big fight as BS - pop outbreak and pest - watch everything die. I fond it so funny how so many people are arguing about somethign that isnt even live yet. Kinda shows how the dk community is right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by forwards1ca View Post
    I fond it so funny how so many people are arguing about somethign that isnt even live yet. Kinda shows how the dk community is right now.
    Nah, you prefer trust blizzard and his " NEVER HAPPENS balanced game". Right ?
    This is why im here : there is no reason they nerf what they give to you 2 days before,specially when your class have already theorycraft (thx mendebarr and his post on EJ) proving we will not outperf any other clas... Its "SATANIC". Nothing more.

Lets talk't about Soulreaper T15-4P ?
    4 set: Your Soul Reaper ability now deals additional Shadow Damage to targets below 45% instead of below 35%. Additionally, Killing Machine now also increases the critical strike chance of Soul Reaper.
    Value: 2% dps increase

Must kidding. 2% gain with simulator who didn't make Cycle and KM usage mistake?
    its probably a loose of 2% for a the lambda players.

The only real blizzard problem is :
    PvP.
    (Or Pve, PoV is not the same for everyone)
    You can't balanced one without breaking the other.
    They know it. They don't fix it. Create Specifique value and talent for each class.? Nothing impossible.
    Don't create them, time is monnay(friend)? a LOT more simple.

Now sorry, im not ok with that and i give you my opinion. Thats all.
    Data and history of WoW are with me and Its enough to know im right.

They buffed DKs because melee are garbage in T15. I'll most likely be main swapping or playing my boomkin a hell of a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherInternetOpinion View Post
    I cant believe people really get upset about other classes dps. Play your class, the class you enjoy. Do meters really mean that much to you?? Being number 1 in a raid?? Wohoo!!
    given that the raid spot of some people depends on how well their class is doing in comparison to everyone else, yeah, it does matter for some

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    They buffed DKs because melee are garbage in T15. I'll most likely be main swapping or playing my boomkin a hell of a lot more.

This time I didn't test all bosses (in fact I've only tested 2 fights), it will be like T11-T12 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    given that the raid spot of some people depends on how well their class is doing in comparison to everyone else, yeah, it does matter for some
    Starting from this it does matter yes, but DK won't be on the bottom of dpsmeter, it won't happen on this tier (or i'm really missing something big).
    Last edited by mmoc42164103f7; 2013-02-24 at 04:04 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    To everyone saying the "changes aren't necessary" ... You have a point.

But, along with all the other buffs they've added today (Paladin, rogue, druid, hunter, shaman, shadow priest, warlock, warrior) It will probably end up being fairly balanced.
    LOL hell no.. shadow has been low on the DPs charts for whole expansion, what do they get.. 5% damage buff thats it, MB got reverted. And now look at the Dk buffs... just lol dude

Quote Originally Posted by Sombreblood View Post
    This is why im here : there is no reason they nerf what they give to you 2 days before,specially when your class have already theorycraft (thx mendebarr and his post on EJ) proving we will not outperf any other clas... Its "SATANIC". Nothing more.

Lets talk't about Soulreaper T15-4P ?
    4 set: Your Soul Reaper ability now deals additional Shadow Damage to targets below 45% instead of below 35%. Additionally, Killing Machine now also increases the critical strike chance of Soul Reaper.
    Value: 2% dps increase

Must kidding. 2% gain with simulator who didn't make Cycle and KM usage mistake?
    That 2% number was generated before the latest push. I have not rerun my sim to see the new value.

You also do not know the base from which that relative value was obtained.

Increasing to 75,584 DPS from 39,283 DPS is a 92% gain.
    Increasing to 77,493 DPS from 73,842 DPS is a 4.9% gain.

Yet, the one that gained 92% is still doing less DPS than the one that gained 4.9%.

Without knowing the base value, looking at a relative increase shows absolutely nothing with respect to other classes.

I will no longer respond to you on this subject matter.
    "I have it all simmed."
    Euliat

Deleted
    i try it myself on ptr.
    No see difference : its not a real execute time. Better than live, indeed. But shit spell btw.
    Last edited by mmocfc7914073a; 2013-02-24 at 07:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombreblood View Post
    i try it myself on ptr.
    No see difference : its not a real execute time. Better than live, indeed. But shit spell btw.
    Stop trolling and/or pretending to be retarded, you put yourself and your already shameful guild to a new low.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    Stop trolling and/or pretending to be retarded, you put yourself and your already shameful guild to a new low.
    I don't get how his guild is shameful.

Deleted
    His guild is not shameful at all but he's right for the first part.

Only ppl I care what they said in this thread at the world no1 frost/unholy DKs on this tier

It's just crap when you dont even top your own class and then whine about so called "competition"

Competition is between guilds not the people. I just dont want any class to get nerf and ALL CLASSES to buffed so we can kill bosses easily :P

Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    Only post i seen was nerfs

Death Knight (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

Might of the Frozen Wastes to 15% melee damage (down from 20%).
    Icy Talons increases attack speed by 25% (down from 30%).
    Blood Plague and Frost Fever damage +15% (down from +30%).
    Howling Blast damage to primary target +8% (down from +23%).
    Scourge Strike damage +3.8% (down from 7.7%).
    Forgive me if somebody have pointed this out before in some post, but there were that much bickering that i began to skim through.
    They nerfed the raw damage, but upped the scaling:
    Blood Plague damage and AP scaling increased by 30%.
    Frost Fever AP scaling increased by 30%.
    link: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Class-Balance
    I'm not a theorycrafter, but i'dd guess that's en overall buff, despite the nerf to some of the buffvalues. Specially for unholy.
    Bit puzzled about the nerf to scourge strike though. It just seems so minor, that i don't get why they bother.
    Last edited by Terridon; 2013-02-25 at 12:40 AM. Reason: added link
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Did they say that? Why wouldn't they just increase the AP raidbuff to 20% like in Cataclysm?

Lots of melee specs aren't getting substantial buffs in 5.2. Assassination and fury for sure, but they were quite high in 5.1 so they're probably already in a good place for a melee-unfriendly tier. Enhance didn't get anything, and it's middle of the pack. Combat got a 5% AP buff (much less total damage) but that was specifically a combat thing, as they were only good for cleaves in 5.1. Ret and feral didn't get anything, and both specs are quite low-- feral is the lowest melee spec in the game in 5.1, recently beating WW for that honor.

My feeling is what you're saying is not accurate, and DKs are getting buffed for exactly the reason GC said they were-- to compensate for losing the crazy OP 2p t14 bonus.