Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Reopening for discussion - OP is not asking for help.
    Should have left it closed

How the hell does that 2's name not get flagged?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I was going to say something relevant but then I read the name of your 2vs2 team and realised something - it matches your attitude. You come here knowing why you have a problem yet just moan aimlessly about it and want to blame something. For those who didn't see, here's the armory and scroll to the bottom...

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ption/advanced

Say what you want but I'm not going to entertain someone who finds that sort of thing funny.
    I shouldn't let it bother me, but it's a little... too brazen of a name.

OT: Now the harsh reality, that is if you spec hit/expertise and haste for max dps/threat, you will have survival and mana problems due to using abilities more, you're even aware of this. So my suggestion is (though I doubt you'll care) reforge back some of the haste, if not then SoI is the only thing you can do.

Also you mentioned that you don't use SoI since your healers are pro, does that mean you use SoT since your dps are nubs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akarui View Post
    Also you mentioned that you don't use SoI since your healers are pro, does that mean you use SoT since your dps are nubs?
    I laughed so much at this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akarui View Post
    This thread has been won.

Nothing to see here other than a closet racist or an immature individual, and this comment.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    This thread has been won.

Nothing to see here other than a closet racist or an immature individual, and this comment.
    You.. have... my... fucking... sword. I hate you Merin. We're over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    You.. have... my... fucking... sword. I hate you Merin. We're over.
    I got that ages ago, I've not played since early January... and when my easter break begins I won't be able to play much either because I'm moving house, revising, and Starcraft 2 HOTS comes out on the 12th of March and I believe it's the 4th of March that the new Simcity comes out... No proper hard play sessions and raiding until June for me. You have time to catch up?

Seriously though I only played about 25 days tops of MOP and You've had 5 months and... Hahahahahahaha.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    I got that ages ago, I've not played since early January... and when my easter break begins I won't be able to play much either because I'm moving house, revising, and Starcraft 2 HOTS comes out on the 12th of March and I believe it's the 4th of March that the new Simcity comes out... No proper hard play sessions and raiding until June for me. You have time to catch up?

Seriously though I only played about 25 days tops of MOP and You've had 5 months and... Hahahahahahaha.
    RNG hates me. No joke. Sha of Fear for about 2 months, using coins. Normal and LFR. No drop.

Just so you know, I've logged into World of Warcraft just to report your Arena Name. I'm from the same realm, and I agree with Felir. Everything I've heard about the OP is just bad.

I'm very confused why you are using SoT for a 2.5-2.8% dps gain.
    I fully understand the whole "every little helps" philosophy, but as a TEAM game, shouldn't you work out what gives the best raid buff?
    You could either do 5000 dps with SoT, or you could pull 40k hps with SoI. Sure, your healers are "good" but if you could bring enough healing to reduce their numbers by one, you'd be gaining far more dps for the raid, which would make things die quicker (I mention this, even though it's obvious, because some players feel a 3% personal gain is better than a 3% raid gain).

Blizzard DOES intend you to have mana issues for using the wrong seal, it's punishment for being stupid (like tanking in frost presence).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    Should have left it closed
    On hindsight, I agree. People are more interested in bashing the OP.

~Fhi