Thread: 5.2 Question

Deleted

5.2 Question

Now when we got 5.2 around the corner.. Seeing the pvp end blog today saying it will end the 5th of march the most prob rls date for 5.2 is the same day.
    What have/is people going to try to stock up as much as possible on to try and earn as much profit as possible on ah?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the new profession CD cost regular mats like ghost iron ore i would recommend stacking those.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Now when we got 5.2 around the corner.. Seeing the pvp end blog today saying it will end the 5th of march the most prob rls date for 5.2 is the same day.
    Patch has always been two weeks after the end of the pvp season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrenka View Post
    1 week it has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrenka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    1 week it has been.
    Actually, according to http://www.wowpedia.org/Season_11, since season 8 the end of the season has corresponded with the date the patch dropped. In fact, season 14 is supposed to start 1 week after.

On topic, I've stockpiled tons of Ghost Iron in both ore and bar format, as well as multiple stacks of trillium bars.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

I have somewhere around 300 Trillium bars (will be stacking more) since you'll need 40 to continue the legendary questline. They sell for around 60-75g a piece on my server at the moment, can't wait for them to be in high demand in a few weeks. Also a ton of various Flasks/Potions, leather, prismatic scales, and loose herbs.

1500+ stacks of ghost iron ore, about 500 stacks of ghost iron bars, about 10 stacks of living steel (have 4 cds a day so prob a few more stacks by then), couple hundred of each color rare gem uncut (sell mostly raws, cut all the yellow to resil and blue to pvp power because everyone will be farming new pvp gear), tons of enchants (shoulder, leg, weapon, etc) and about 20 stacks of primal diamonds. Of course, this is mostly just my usual preparation for a content patch