Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hmm if they bring back the Burning Legion I might just resubscribe to WoW. That is if I can get past my burning hatred for CRZ.

New Class: Demon Hunter

New Races:

1- Vrykul + High Elf for Alliance

2- Ogre + Hobgoblin for Horde

Those are my predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    I could quite easily interpret that as the next expansion dealing with the Ethereal, and visiting their home world of K'aresh.
    but the voidlord dimensius and his armies ate k'aresh.

this is even cooler when you hear the quotes from the voidlord warlock minion:

"They will not escape my hunger"
    "I am the hunger of the void"
    "Ah! A new world to devour"
    "When i consume your world, my eyes will save you for last"
    "I am sated"

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    New Class: Demon Hunter

New Races:

1- Vrykul + High Elf for Alliance

2- Ogre + Hobgoblin for Horde

Those are my predictions.
    hobgoblins only live for 3 years tops, according to lore. to have playable hobgoblins, the game would have to delete your hobgoblin toons every 2 expansions lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

There have been several indications about Burning Legion... Hm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring on the Legion! Would be an awesome story to start off the expac.

I told you guys about it before Pandaria(about Burning Legion expansion).
    World of Warcraft: Shadow of Xoroth
    Xoroth- is one of the fiery, chaotic worlds belonging to the Burning Legion, or more specifically, the Nathrezim, or Dreadlords. This is home to the infernal Dreadsteeds, mounts to the Dreadlords.(wowwiki)

New class: Demon Hunter for Alliance and Blade Master for Horde.
    New 2 PLANETS(smaller than Azeroth though), Argus and Xoroth(maybe as a raid?).
    No new races(it's enough, really),

Ogres are more likely then ever in the history of World of Warcraft.

The destruction of Theramore loans Duskwallow Marsh to the perfect place for a Ogre starting zone. It is already populated by Ogres, it is close to both Mulgore & Durotar so is within reach of other low-level zones and other prominent Horde locations.

We've also seen a lot more use of Ogres at the Dominion Point (Horde) in Pandaria. Ogres who, for the most part seem to be there just because they've been told to be there but, are playing an important role in the Hordes plans to capture Pandaria.

The main issue against Ogres in my view is the clear lack of any major figures within the Ogre Society. Unlike Pandaren who are a totally new race into World of Warcraft, Ogres have been around since day one, and over the last eight years (at least according to my memory) I've yet to met a single Ogre who was worthy of being a leader or prominent advocator for their position in the Horde.

I'm not saying it can't happen, but unlike the Pandaren who've had their stories unlocked over the last few months, Ogres have been present this whole time, and I doubt we'd know so little about them if there was something worth knowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Old news, and I have very firm desires here.

*New Horde Race - Ogre
    *New Alliance Race - Broken
    *New Neutral Race - Ethereal
    *New Hero Class - Demon Hunter
    *Level Cap 100
    *New Continent - Argus
    *Outland Questline Revamp (not a rebuild of the continent like Cata)
    *Released as part of a 10th anniversary year-long extravaganza
    Doesnt sound true... Ogre-s with gear? Seriously ?) OGRE HUNTER Booo ! epic ! orge with bloodfang set ! :P Never gonna happen
    Broken - they r Draenai already ...
    Ethereal cant wear any gear, or wield all weaps they'r just meant to be Mobs
    Demon hunter may be true but i still doubt that
    Argus: i think it will be our next destination

Alliance doesnt really have any allies to add as 7th new race. But horde might have some ...

Blizz has to think about something. Personally i dont think they'll introduce new race ,just new class - demon hunter or something like that
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-02-21 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Doesnt sound true... Ogre-s with gear? Seriously ?) OGRE HUNTER Booo ! epic ! orge with bloodfang set ! :P Never gonna happen
    You're disbelief of the Ogre race comes from a view that Armour wouldn't look right on them, when one of the next expansions major selling points will be new race models?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    You're disbelief of the Ogre race comes from a view that Armour wouldn't look right on them, when one of the next expansions major selling points will be new race models?
    yes armor wont fit them they r soo much savage race to obey or b ruled by someone ... its just my opinion :P
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-02-21 at 02:47 PM.

No new races and classes please.

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    yes armor wont feet them they r soo much savage race to obey or b ruled by someone ... its just my opinion :P
    I'm not normally one to criticise people on their grammar, as I often fail to include a word or two, but could you please at least put some effort into your responses?

10+ Year Old Account
    I commented to a friend today that I almost want Blizzard to retcon Ogres into joining the Alliance just to see the rage that would ensue.

Almost.

Ogres are more likely then ever in the history of World of Warcraft.

The destruction of Theramore loans Duskwallow Marsh to the perfect place for a Ogre starting zone. It is already populated by Ogres, it is close to both Mulgore & Durotar so is within reach of other low-level zones and other prominent Horde locations.

We've also seen a lot more use of Ogres at the Dominion Point (Horde) in Pandaria. Ogres who, for the most part seem to be there just because they've been told to be there but, are playing an important role in the Hordes plans to capture Pandaria.

The main issue against Ogres in my view is the clear lack of any major figures within the Ogre Society. Unlike Pandaren who are a totally new race into World of Warcraft, Ogres have been around since day one, and over the last eight years (at least according to my memory) I've yet to met a single Ogre who was worthy of being a leader or prominent advocator for their position in the Horde.

I'm not saying it can't happen, but unlike the Pandaren who've had their stories unlocked over the last few months, Ogres have been present this whole time, and I doubt we'd know so little about them if there was something worth knowing.
    Pandaren have been in Warcraft lore since before the MMO existed.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Old news, and I have very firm desires here.

*New Horde Race - Ogre
    *New Alliance Race - Broken
    *New Neutral Race - Ethereal
    *New Hero Class - Demon Hunter
    *Level Cap 100
    *New Continent - Argus
    *Outland Questline Revamp (not a rebuild of the continent like Cata)
    *Released as part of a 10th anniversary year-long extravaganza
    You won't get many of your wishes, especially if they revamp outland quests. There are resource limits, i.e. dev time.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    Pandaren have been in Warcraft lore since before the MMO existed.
    Maybe I've worded it badly, but I mean within World of Warcraft. Our interaction and knowledge of the species was almost zero, and the history books of Azeroth (that I know of) have never spoken of Pandaren. From a purely World of Warcraft view (not a Warcraft view) Pandaren are totally new, never seen before with a rich history to explore.

Ogres on the other hand, have been around for years and we've had plenty of time to watch them and study them.

Maybe I've worded it badly, but I mean within World of Warcraft. Our interaction and knowledge of the species was almost zero, and the history books of Azeroth (that I know of) have never spoken of Pandaren. From a purely World of Warcraft view (not a Warcraft view) Pandaren are totally new, never seen before with a rich history to explore.

Ogres on the other hand, have been around for years and we've had plenty of time to watch them and study them.
    Chen Stormstout is one of the original founders of Durotar and is also practically solely responsible for Brewfest existing. He also fought alongside the Dwarves in the Third War. You are right thought in that the game doesn't mention much if anything about this stuff. You're also right in that Ogres don't really have any notable personalities or authorities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    Chen Stormstout is one of the original founders of Durotar and is also practically solely responsible for Brewfest existing. You are right thought in that the game doesn't mention much if anything about this stuff. You're also right in that Ogres don't really have any notable personalities or authorities.
    I love that one Ogre that doesn't want you to kill anything EVER.

all the signs are pointing towards a "return of the legion" expansion.

not sure about ogres and high elves, but it might happen. really not sure about ethereals, but it could happen if they dont have other plans for them.

demon hunter hero class, a possibility, i think we're due another hero class, but it might not be a demon hunter, no idea what else they could go with though.

level cap of 100 seems sensible, it'll be nice to go back to a 10 level expansion.

argus i see as a new planet, or even a moon, as opposed to a new continent on azeroth - however, if they streamline outland (as opposed to a complete outland re-hash like cata was for azeroth), they might be able to add some additional nearby areas in the twisting nether, which lead us towards discovery of argus, or turn out to be heavily infested with demons hellbent on re-taking the dark portal.

either way, i'm pretty convinced that the return of the legion will be the next expansion. i guess we'll find out at blizzcon.
    <insert witty signature here>

Ugh high elves for the Alliance would be lame. This thread might generate a lot of love for them but imagine when people start complaining about Blizzard not being able to come up with any unique ideas for alliance races. It will be horrendous.

Why does it have to be already existing races anyway, there are plenty of races that could be invented for the sole purpose of an expansion.