Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shoooter View Post
    I could be wrong, but don't PvP seasons usually begin one week after major content patches? So Feb 26th could still be the date for 5.2
    It said 2 week until the season ends and the new one begins a week after that. 2 weeks would make it March 5

Quote Originally Posted by shoooter View Post
    I could be wrong, but don't PvP seasons usually begin one week after major content patches? So Feb 26th could still be the date for 5.2
    No, March 5th is the date of the END of the season, not the beginning. Thus by that logic, which sounds correct, patch day could be the 5th. I'm also not familiar with end to start dates of arena seasons so I could be completely wrong too.

i'm sad about fury warrior nerf, i don't care about arms buff at all

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Tuning Adjustments
    • These are in addition to any previous changes, unless specifically noted.
    • You can't just apply these to 5.1 numbers. You need to keep the entire suite of changes in mind. I say this because we always get a few players who only see -20% on some ability and get all "Don't nerf me, bro."
    • That said, feedback on these changes is always welcome. Numbers are more persuasive than feelings. PTR logs are better than simulations, since the latter are very dependent on the talent and time of the person doing the simming.
    • Yes this is a nerf in a sea of buffs, but the Bloodsurge and Arms Deep Wounds changes ended up being too much of a buff.
    You really thinks the up of bloodsurge compensate the nerf ? lol, i don't thinks so ...
    -10% on two of the best attack, c'mon blizz ...

Omg Ele shamans finally getting some love.

What's that? DK buffs? Why thank you Blizz.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    destro and demo buff finally

Tuning Adjustments
    • You can't just apply these to 5.1 numbers. You need to keep the entire suite of changes in mind. I say this because we always get a few players who only see -20% on some ability and get all "Don't nerf me, bro."
    • That said, feedback on these changes is always welcome. Numbers are more persuasive than feelings. PTR logs are better than simulations, since the latter are very dependent on the talent and time of the person doing the simming.
    • Yes this is a nerf in a sea of buffs, but the Bloodsurge and Arms Deep Wounds changes ended up being too much of a buff.
    Rather have them take away their "buffs": bloodsurge and 50% haste and keep the 10% dmg and death from above glyph.

So much bullshit our main attacks are being nerfed and are trying to compensate with shitty "sea of buffs".

Tuning Adjustments
    Thing is that they did -10% nerf to our 3 main attacks.
    These 3 attacks are used as much as a:
    DK's: Obliterate, Frost strike, howling blast
    Ret's: TP, Crusader strike, Exorcism
    So hopefully you can see the frustration.
    Bloodsurge's wild strike is absolute crap and even if it was free it still is a last resort button. Arms buff does not apply to this situation. So these "buffs" are bull
    Last edited by Garehn Vi-Brittania; 2013-02-20 at 06:46 AM.
    Bane

Deleted
    Envenom damage +20%.
    Dispatch damage +15%.

Finally some more damage for assassination raiding

10+ Year Old Account
    They buffed all the shots exept BM one.... i dont like this!

Deleted
    It's like spaming Howling Blast for 20k+ wasn't enough. What do you think with?

Deleted
    MM hunters... horrayyyy \o/

I am guessing the changes in the "Tuning Adjustments" have yet to be added to the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxiD View Post
    It's like spaming Howling Blast for 20k+ wasn't enough. What do you think with?
    As a Frost DK, I actually would love it if they would actually listen to us when we have been saying we need more mobility/survivability for close to three YEARS now, not more damage.

On the other hand, Frost DK buffs are so damn rare, we have to take what we can get.
    Last edited by Torais; 2013-02-20 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangvald View Post
    Envenom damage +20%.
    Dispatch damage +15%.

Finally some more damage for assassination raiding
    Like there wasn't enough already.

WOW All classes get buffed and mage is relegated to the dogs bowl. Arcane on the PTR is already at the bottom of the pile.

Deleted
    This is very interesting.

that fury nerf.... cmon, who the hell uses the damn wild strike anyway. its a filler in CS if all else fails, which it usually doesnt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alja View Post
    I am so freaking confused - with the stuff that is crossed out in the priest changes, does that mean they are undoing the whole mastery doesn't effect spirit shell and divine aegis doesn't always proc from PoH or is it just tooltip updates?
    Yes, they changed (nerfed) mastery to revert the nerfs to PoH and SS, and buffed PW:S to benefit from crit.
    Stat priority is going to change a bit.

Can someone give a feedback to the solace thing? Not playing the PTR myself.
    Last edited by mmoc65ba707d63; 2013-02-20 at 08:29 AM.

Some odd buffs, most seem targeted toward melee, with odd outliers improved as well. Hopefully we see some purely positive thoughts toward bringing more melee to your raid team.