Refining Ascendance and the final talent tier.

Ascendance!
    Elemental
    In addition to its current effects it should remove the cooldown of Flame Shock.

Elemental Blast made baseline for Elemental. New talent to replace it Empowered Ascendance.
    Empowered Ascendance
    The cooldown of Unleash Elements is reduced by 60% during Ascendance and gains a new effect based on specialization.
    Unleash Flame affects all enemies within 10 yards of the target and improves your next Fire spell by an additional 50%.
    Unleash Wind allows your auto attacks to strike two additional nearby targets for 60% of the damage.
    Unleash Life causes your next Riptide to affect all friendly targets within 40 yards.

Unleashed Fury replaced by Raging Elements
    Your shock spells deal 100% additional damage, their cooldown is reduced by 1 second, and have additional effects.
    Flame Shock reduces healing taken by the target by 10% and increase the healing done by your next spell by 30%.
    Earth Shock reduces the target's movement speed by 50% for 4 seconds.
    Frost Shock increases your movement speed by 60% for 2 seconds.

Primal Elementalist
    Your Earth and Fire Elemental Totems draw forth powerful primal elementals directly from the elemental planes. These servitors are 50% more powerful than regular elementals, act as pets directly under your control, gain additional abilities, and have a chance to restore 1% mana to the shaman each time they deal damage..

Unleashed Fury replaced
    NO.
    Flame Shock reduces healing taken by the target
    You might be onto something here.

Everything else seems OK.
    Shaman Warrior Monk

Stream
    When I feel earthquake, my hand automatically go to the dick. I stroke the dick and feel I have sex with the earth. All becoming calm.

I don't see synergy between "Raging Elements" and the un-empowered (through talents) version of Unleashed Elements. So, I can flame shock to get 30% on my next heal, and also have the baseline effects for Unleash Life? Or should I only be looking at this from a Elemental/DPS perspective, since it's hypothetical?

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.