wow needs less restrictions

for example why are we not allowed to conquor cities and make them ours. why cant we skin other players for leather or humanoids in general. i want to be able to capture a gnome and force him to do whatever i want and be my minion. or making weaker beings be your slave like doing professions for you or chop wood/mine stuff. i think it could really improve the game and add depth

This sounds like North Korea's version of WoW, cept the gnomes would be Americans. Anyways, how did Kim Jong Un get an account here?

Those ideas are terrible.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

You should learn how much code goes into an MMO. You'd appreciate how few restrictions WoW really has.

When they make Twilight's Hammer a playable faction you can have at it. Also it wouldn't add depth to anything; mages would enslave the entire playerbase

The line between insanity and brilliance.
    I was going to type a long response why those are not good ideas. I may disagree with the direction of the game, I would be shocked if they implemented a single one of those ideas. They have no place in WoW.

You sir, need to get yourself checked.

I think this needs to be closed as pointless and never going to happen in a million years. In the future, make at least a passing attempt at making the suggestions in your suggestion thread mildly related to something that might actually be worth discussing.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!