Poll: Choose!

15+ Year Old Account

Geosynchronous World Spinner vs Depleted-Kyparium Rocket

Hello fellow MMO-ers,

If you should choose between these 2 mounts. (yes i know the sky claw is coming).

Wich one of these 2 would u like the most?

For me it is the Geosynchronous World Spinner.

And i just crafted it

Vote! Thanks.

Ps. U can (low low low chance) get both for free trough Blingtron 4000 Gift Package
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

depends on ur race... tauren - its definitely Depleted-Kyparium Rocket! orc for me is Geosynchronous!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hehe yes i can imagen how u would like to Tauren that mount

But i just made my Rogue a Goblin, and i love him in that mount
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Im tauren and raiding the goblin one looks really bad. Atm im planning to get the gnomish one too, but maybe later.
    But for the look i'd vote for the goblin rocket.

I prefer the rocket. The World Spinner looks, to me, like a very large nose with hair growing out of the nostrils.

I also don't like the choice of color too much on it.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Spinner is one of the ugliest mounts in game. Rocket isn't the best too but much better than Spinner.

15+ Year Old Account
    Everyone has a different taste ofcoure

But atm im even more glad i made the Geosynchronous, the Depleted rocket is uglier then i tought.

On WoW site it looks pretty good but ingame its very dull and very different.

Well, got the Geo now > X51 XTREME is next in line to buy, much beter then both of them imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    X51 XTREME is next in line to buy, much beter then both of them imo.
    I agree. I spent a bundle on an X51 xtreme in Cata, and I haven't bothered to get the new engi mounts cause my engineer rides it. May have to splurge on the Claw though, that thing looks awesome!

For the purpose of the poll I voted Kyparium Rocket. I think it looks better then the World Spinner. My Engi is Gnomish though, so if I ever want it I'll have to respec or buy it from another Engi.

Deleted
    [x] Geosynchronous World Spinner

Definitely.

I made the World Spinner and all the screenshots I'd seen of it made it look really ugly, but I find it to be a fairly attractive mount in game, and do get a lot of comments on it. I've seen goblins flying around the depleted rocket, and it just looks ugly in game whereas the out of game screenshots made it look cooler.

I have them both, and definitely prefer the Kyparium rocket. It just looks badass compared to the other one. Luckily I got the World Spinner for free from Blingtron!

A mount that stays still while it moves the entire world below it? How can a simple rocket be better than that?

Deleted
    Got both but I like Kyparium Rocket more. Better model, the mounted turret and shitload of munitions really make it decent Hunter mount.
    Geosynchrous is just...meh. For a thing that costs 70k to make they could've make better model. Exterior is okay-ish but the interior unfinished texture? Blargh.

The only thing Geo does better than Kyparium is the exhaust flame - it's neat continous stream in Geo while Kyparium has this crude strobe-like effect that flashes like mad. Guess Goblins don't care bout being fuel efficient
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2013-02-23 at 02:21 AM.

I think the depleted is cheaper to make so some people might chose that if it is true

world spinner. because engineering makes the world go round

Has anyone actually sold any of either yet? I don't know if the mounts are just TOO much for what they are (especially considering how average the models are) but seems to be VERY little demand for them. After the first month or so of MOP even the JC mounts were a dead market though.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Has anyone actually sold any of either yet? I don't know if the mounts are just TOO much for what they are (especially considering how average the models are) but seems to be VERY little demand for them. After the first month or so of MOP even the JC mounts were a dead market though.
    Just bought the kyp rocket off AH for 85k. LOVE it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The gnomish rocket is just a plain old typical rocket. The goblin rocket on the other hand is a styling deathtrap with a grenade launcher that you can lounge in!