Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    You do realize the homicide rate in the U.K is about the same as in the U.S.A right? 1.2 homicides per 100k in the U.K, and 4.8 homicides per 100k in the U.S.A
    I don't think a 400% difference is small, but your point stands that the US isn't this super dangerous place, as long as you stay out of certain neighborhoods.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    FYI to all of you contemplating Skydiving Or Bungee-Jumping:

Bungee-Jumping is by far scarier than tandem Skydiving, in my opinion. If you train enough to do your first skydive solo then that could possibly be scarier.

Standing over a 50 foot drop with only something that you hope is securely fastened to your ankles as you look down, mustering the strength to leap. When I went bungee jumping I had that moment of courage where I started to lean forward, but then survival instincts kicked in and I wanted to put a foot infront of me to catch my fall, I couldn't though because they were tied together so instead my knees just gave out and I plummetted.

When I went tandem skydiving, I was buckled into the other jumper and basically just had to lean my legs outside the plane and he'd push us out. I do have my pilots license though so the flight alone wasn't scary for me at all which may otherwise may add extra nervousness to people who don't go up in small planes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    As for risky stuff that might kill you if you fuck up? i would love to try out a Wingsuit!

Have other stuff i find daring and interesting that i shall try out some days, collecting the items needed atm! only need courage and practice in the end.
    Good results would be having a blast doing ''that'' and finding a new hobby in the process.
    Worst results would be public humiliation and that ppl recognize who i am. but not life at stake at least.
    Agree. I´ve done skydiving, bungee, diving blue holes and a couple of basedives. Wingsuit flying would be the best

Dove the blue hole in Sham el Sheik, all the way, 52 meter hole
    Last edited by mmoc3eb006e951; 2013-02-21 at 10:57 PM.