It's true that we're a fairly new guild on Twisting Nether, which made initial recruitment difficult. In fact, we have only been raiding heroic content since mid way through December, with a Christmas break in there too. So actually, the fact that we are currently 11/16 heroic is not bad progress at all. The speed of our progress is made more impressive still by the fact that we actually only raid 9 hours per week. We are now fairly happy with our roster, with the exception of healer spots and are therefore recruiting 2 healers for 5.2 progress.
However, since the guild was created, we have never closed recruitment, and strongly believe in taking the player that is best, as we raid for the guild and not any individual. We have ambitious guild goals to achieve, and in 5.2 we aim to be in the top 5 guilds on the realm (and our realm has a lot of good raiding guilds).
A large portion of the guild is British. If you don't get British humour and sarcasm, you may not enjoy it.
When do we raid?
Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20:30 - 23:30 Realm time. With Monday as occasionally used to clear up farms.
What are we recruiting?
As already mentioned ALL CLASSES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY. If we believe you are good enough, we will give you the chance to prove it.
At the moment though, we definitely have core spots available for:
As a little note here, although this recruitment IS prep for 5.2, we will be farming heroic content and making progress attempts before the patch comes. It would therefore be beneficial if you're actually geared enough to take the spot. 490+ should be ok if you know how to play and make an effort outside of raids to get every available upgrade. However, if you show little effort and log in only for raids, we will drop you. An item level of around 500 and at least 10/16 heroic experience is preferred, but not essential.
- 1 Mage
- 1 Holy Paladin
- 1 Resto Druid or MW Monk
What do we expect from you?
- Attendance! Our weekly raid hours are short, so we need to make every second count. Invites start at 20:00 and as soon as we have 1 tank 1 healer and 2 DPS in the group, we start pulling trash.
- Focus and flexibility! You need to be able to focus like you're hardcore, and have the flexibility to adapt to new content (we do not plan to be raiding content so late that there are already videos to watch - we want to build our own tactics).
- Knowledge and Skill - know everything there is to know about your class and its' abilities. Also, know as much as you can about the other classes in our raid group to assist you with fitting more smoothly into our team (key word) and understanding why each person is doing what they do. Then you must apply this knowledge to your game play and skilfully use it to your advantage to optimise your your performances.
- Preparation! - Arrive on time for raids, with your flasks, best foods, enchants, gems, etc. If you know what drops from each boss and what you need, then you can also bring enchant scrolls and pre-cut gems in your bags so you can get it equipped asap. We will make small breaks throughout for reforges to be completed.
- Socialise! - The other 4 days of the week we still encourage people to play the game, continue to learn their class, socialise with other guild mates. It should be noted that we have some bad trolls in the guild, be ready to troll back. You must have a mic and you must use it to inform us of important info.
** Having a useful ALT is always a bonus too, just sayin! **
I've got what it takes, the time to donate and the skills on the plate. Where do I apply?
Head over to www [dot] cadre-guild [dot] eu to apply.
- Click Apply at the top
- Copy the questions listed
- E-mail us your answers to the e-mail address provided.
or whisper one of the below officers in-game.
Xhris / Syknote