The one that got away...

Looking at the other thread made me thinking. Whats the achievement that no getting it u regret the most.
    For me its Scarab Lord, only if id join my guild a little earlier and started farming it with a friend, ugh.
    Also The Fifth Element. Completing the quest a week after it got removed.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    They would all go down together 10 man only one I needed for my black proto before ulduar

Probably Veteran of the Shifting Sands. Back before Cataclysm I did the quest line up to and including the one to get that one recipe. I sort of wish I would have finished the chain.

Probably Hand of A'dal, I carried the damn quest in my log forever and removed it after the patch that took the attunements away. Found out like a week later that you could still get the title if you still had the quest.

Deleted
    Probably Veteran of the Shifting Sands
    I was 1 quest away from getting that one, not to know it was getting removed I just sat with it in my quest log. /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    Probably Hand of A'dal, I carried the damn quest in my log forever and removed it after the patch that took the attunements away. Found out like a week later that you could still get the title if you still had the quest.
    I think I'm with you on that. I had the quest for about a month into Wrath. Literally hours after dumping it, I found out I could have gotten the title.

Deleted
    Champion of Ulduar (only needed mimiron), Immortal wich a friend of my died on the void zones of KT. And ofcourse I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am

Champion of ulduar (I only needed Freya?!) and Spirit of competition, never went for the win that you needed due to not playing so much back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back before we finished H ICC 25... We were getting one of the final achievements off of LK (Neck Deep In Vile) which was the last everyone needed. We had one silly attempt that should have been the achievement so we tried again... had a huge family emergency happen so I had to bail. They said we would do it the following week for me.

Nope. Got H LK and farmed him until Cata. It was nice getting invincible but I still only needed that one achievement. It didn't feel fulfilling going back and getting it considering so many pugs were doing achievement runs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zyx View Post
    Probably Veteran of the Shifting Sands. Back before Cataclysm I did the quest line up to and including the one to get that one recipe. I sort of wish I would have finished the chain.
    similar to my story.

I had done the questline before there was ever a mentioning of the FoS. I said there comfy with the scepter in my backpack waiting for the day it would give me the achievement and watching all my guildies run MC just to catch up to me. When the day finally came I didnt get the achievement. I made a ticket to ask how this could happen and the gamemaster pointed out that I did everything correctly but I didnt hit that big gong at the end.
    Never knew I was supposed to hit some gong in the middle of the dessert

Would be Undying for me and Togc25 Any Attempts FoS

On K.T. We had a Void fail. After a flawless run.
    Was anti-climatic

Did not really raid much 25's back in Wrath but wanted the FoS anyway.
    Atleast i have Tribute to Insanity and rolled literally 1 on the mount

champion of ulduar... i had so many ulduar runs but never took the time to put together a solid, manly group to get the achievement

zg tiger... i thought it would always be there and "oh ill just start farming it some other time"

Deleted
    easily the "immortal". my gf went and done it without me cause we had a fight that day, so she took the raiders id do it with and didnt inform me. felt very nice.