10+ Year Old Account

*DESTRO* have question to help a freind

so basically i have a friend that i feel needs a lil help he has come to me a few times asking and since i dont play a lock i cant be as much help as i wish his armory is us .battle. net /wow /en /character/ stormreaver/ Headd /advanced <----just remove spaces cant post links yet =(
    now he is unsure as to what stats to prioritize since many sites/people say different things he doesnt know weather to go for int-mastery-crit-haste or int-crit-haste-mastery or int-crit-mastery-haste he hasnt a clue on how to properly work simcraft so i guess thats outta the question he uses askmr.robot but when he gos crit ovver master and haste last he sees a slightly longer cast .1 to .01 of a sec but slightly bigger hits with slighty more dps when he gos mastery over crit then haste still cast time issue but slightly to mid range smaller hits and a little less dps but on some fights he sees a bigger increase in dps so im asking you destro locks giving his gear what would you change like what is the sweet spot for the stats. he is now in a 25m progression guild that is 10/16 heroic i myself dont know how to use WOL so i cant post his logs but im sure there is many he is in <out of line> US guild on Stormreaver US so any help you guys can give would be wonderful thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by InsertStrangeNameHere View Post
    so basically i have a friend that i feel needs a lil help he has come to me a few times asking and since i dont play a lock i cant be as much help as i wish his armory is us .battle. net /wow /en /character/ stormreaver/ Headd /advanced <----just remove spaces cant post links yet =(
    now he is unsure as to what stats to prioritize since many sites/people say different things he doesnt know weather to go for int-mastery-crit-haste or int-crit-haste-mastery or int-crit-mastery-haste he hasnt a clue on how to properly work simcraft so i guess thats outta the question he uses askmr.robot but when he gos crit ovver master and haste last he sees a slightly longer cast .1 to .01 of a sec but slightly bigger hits with slighty more dps when he gos mastery over crit then haste still cast time issue but slightly to mid range smaller hits and a little less dps but on some fights he sees a bigger increase in dps so im asking you destro locks giving his gear what would you change like what is the sweet spot for the stats. he is now in a 25m progression guild that is 10/16 heroic i myself dont know how to use WOL so i cant post his logs but im sure there is many he is in <out of line> US guild on Stormreaver US so any help you guys can give would be wonderful thanks in advance
    Is this "friend" of yours really you ;P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would imagine if he is in a 10/16 heroic progression guild, he would already know about the links to Brusalk's Destruction Guide, how to parse WoL, run Simcraft, and be talking to people like me who know more theory than practical fact . It's very hard to keep up if you don't have these basic skills in a progression guild.
    After being Medieve the Uberpally for many years, finally shelved in favor of Belledanna, the Uberlock!!! (patent pending)

-Unretired as of the launch of 6.0! Currently guild shopping. Need a good Warlock? I need a good home!

Kudos to your 'friend' for being able to stay competitive when he basically is clueless! :P
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    Is your friend a mason too ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockoma View Post
    Is this "friend" of yours really you ;P
    no not me... although going back and reading it ..it does sound that way lol

Quote Originally Posted by Medieve View Post
    I would imagine if he is in a 10/16 heroic progression guild, he would already know about the links to Brusalk's Destruction Guide, how to parse WoL, run Simcraft, and be talking to people like me who know more theory than practical fact . It's very hard to keep up if you don't have these basic skills in a progression guild.
    I'm in a 9/16 guild and I have no clue what you said there (except for simcraft). I basically top le meters all the time but that's probably because I have a decent raiding background (I am used to moving out of shit/responding to mechanics rather fast) and not because I play the proper way.

I used to be big into theorycrafting in WotLK for some reason but now I simply cba and just do what seems right.

Quote Originally Posted by Medieve View Post
    Getting 10/16H isn't that hard. Especially not in 500 ilvl, its getting those very difficult encounters down when you are undergeared that takes true skill and knowledge of your class. However knowing your class well makes all of that easier. :P