Which Pandaren Phoenix Mount?

So I completed the challenge modes the other night, but I still haven't purchased my phoenix mount. I have only one shot at it obviously and want to pick the right one. Out of the four options, which ones do you guys/gals like the most to go with the Warlock Challenge mode armor set?

Your opinions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grab one that suits your gold CM set. You'll want to get that eventually
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Yes, i got the gold CM set actually. I'm just not sure which one to go with that matches it best. I'm a bit torn between three of them, so wanted to see what others thought.

Deleted
    I opted for the crimson one, since it matches my current mog nicely (still working on getting gold), though I also love the colour scheme of the violet one (so going to have to level an alt and take it through silvers at least).

I think violet will probably match our gold set the best though, so gonna recommend that one.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I chose the Violet one.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercroft View Post
    I opted for the crimson one, since it matches my current mog nicely (still working on getting gold), though I also love the colour scheme of the violet one (so going to have to level an alt and take it through silvers at least).

I think violet will probably match our gold set the best though, so gonna recommend that one.
    The understanding I got is that the CM mounts are character-bound, so you wouldn't be able to get another and use it on your main (there's even a wowhead comment on the egg from someone that says they got CM silver mount on 2 characters and the mounts aren't account-wide).
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    The understanding I got is that the CM mounts are character-bound, so you wouldn't be able to get another and use it on your main (there's even a wowhead comment on the egg from someone that says they got CM silver mount on 2 characters and the mounts aren't account-wide).
    Ah damn, there goes that plan out the window. Oh well, crimson looks cool anyways :P