Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Dude I don't want to fight Texas... ever...

Your state military is more frightening than the vast majority of national armies. Not to mention that Texas is basically a bigger version of Iraq, but instead of arabs it's filled with militant midwestern Americans. I can't imagine a worse place to invade.
    Oh HELL no, you did not just call me a midwesterner! That's fucking ohio, not texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Bad enough - but America's attempts to siphon out Germany's money for investments during the 20s, and then the Great Depression, is what crushed Germany economically and destroyed Weimar, allowing for the rise of Hitler. I forget the exact statistic but at one point, Germany was 60% or so of all foreign investment into the USA.
    The crashing of the economy was due to France and factions in the UK. The US suggested more lenient terms, much like what happened after WW2 in Germany and Japan. It is like at one point people in charge in the US realized that oppressing and destroying a culture is going to bite you in the ass, then sort of forgot it when McCarthy started his witch hunt.

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 05:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    Oh HELL no, you did not just call me a midwesterner! That's fucking ohio, not texas.
    I laugh at the Texas secessionists that for some reason think they are going to continue getting the oil from the gulf oil wells if they do break away.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    china isnt going to be a cheap source of labor forever.
    They aren't even that cheap anymore. That's why several manufacturing companies are already moving back to the States. It's cheaper to employ people here at minimum wage than to pay laborers in other countries below minimum wage, then pay to have the good shipped back over here.