Desktop good for wow

Hi all,

I stopped playing a few months before MoP launch because my comp crapped the bed. I'm now looking to get back into it and wanting to buy something that will adequately run WoW on a reasonable graphics setting. My old computer could only run the bare minimum graphics. Outside of WoW I will only be using it for regular word processor type projects so I doubt I need something too fierce. However, I'm a huge moron when it comes to computers so I don't even know where to begin. Dell? Hp? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

OP, We need more! Desktop or Laptop? Are you able to build yourself (you say your a computer moran so prob not but it is a factor) or wanting a pre assembled Comp? Looking to spend 500, 1000, 2000? whats your budget like? Do you need everything or just the CPU it self (Monitor, keyboard, mouse).

If you want it to be built for you then check out sites like ibuypower.com and cyberpower.com If you want to build yourself there are tons of builds here on the forums in every price range you can imagine. You can also go to youtube and just search 2012 or 2013 gaming computer under (insert price here) there are some for 500, 800, 1300 ect and prob MANY more. it will give you a starting point to work from and at the least you will start to learn a little about what components work together and what some of the terminology means here on the site.