Poll: Best Tank for 5.2 Raiding?

What class do you think will be the best all around Tank for 5.2 raiding?

I made a post earlier about the best healer for 5.2 Nice to see the results coming in. Well, I happen to mention to a friend about Paladins being top healers apparently and that might interest him to come back. At the same time, he also has a warrior tank that he loves as well. When he asked me about which tanks are good and which aren't, I couldn't give him a positive answer because well, I just don't know. So I thought I would make this post regarding tanks.

So what class do you think will be the best all around Tank for 5.2 raiding?

--------------------------------------------
    For Best all around Healer in 5.2
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...or-5-2-raiding

Honestly? The one played by a good player.

Tanks are pretty well balanced atm from what I can tell. There's no definite winner. Some are better than others at certain tasks or types of boss fights, sure: but overall they're all doing pretty well.

So yeah, what Kantoro said. The one played by a good player.

Well yes, a good player can make for a great tank. But im talking about survivability, weaknesses, etc.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 12:32 PM ----------

Im surprised to see monks so low. Would have thought Druid or Paladin would be below a Monk.

Depends entirely on mechanics. Even said that, the most versatile Tank is the Warrior, but the strongest tank on a regular fight is a DK, but they don't have any real utility raidwise like all the other tanks have.

Monks excell everywhere, everywhere. And they scale crazily good. Monks are going to be scary, scary tanks.