5.2 changes so far and my personal suggestions

From a PvP view point.

Nerfs:
    Shockwave CD doubled unless hitting 3 or more targets.
    Defensive Stance damage reduction reduced by 10%. (Given to Prot only)
    Glyph of Heroic Leap has had it's damage increase removed.
    Second Wind rage gain reduced from 20 to 15.
    Taste for Blood reworked away from Heroic Strike.
    Deadly Calm being removed.
    Overpower now costs 10 rage.
    Colossus Smash, Bloodthirst, and Raging Blow have had their damage reduced by 10%.
    Sudden Death now procs 10% from auto attacks and 10% from mastery instead of 25% from Overpower.
    Warbringer has been added to the Stun deminishing returns category.

Buffs:
    Bladestorm unable to be disarmed.
    Slam 30% damage increase and rage cost reduced from 30 to 20.
    Die by the sword Glyph.
    Execute grants an OP free. 10secs
    Overpower reduces Mortal strike's CD by 0.5 secs.
    Warbringer now slows the target in addition to stunning.
    Impending Victory's damage has been increased for Arms slightly.

Rage nerf
    Damage nerf
    Control nerf
    Survivability nerf

In 5.1 Avatar had it's rage gain removed.
    In 5.2 Second Wind is having it's rage gain reduced.
    Also in 5.2 a no rage ability (Overpower) is going to now cost rage.

For the lack of rage gain warriors should be willing to go back to "Stance Dancing" to compensate for it.

I overall agree with most changes yet I feel there are still things that are slacking. Here are a few suggestions I have been thinking about.

Suggestions:
    Shockwave - Why not meet us in the middle and put it on a flat 30 second CD instead?
    Thunder Clap - So with the changes as they are with Deep Wounds and Glyph of Heroic Leap why not change Thunderclap to increase damage by 10% when a target is already bleeding? Or perhaps increase it's Crit chance by a % when the target is bleeding?
    Whirlwind - With our rage nerfs I can't see WW being used at all if we are struggling to keep something like Hamstring up. Would a fix to the cost of rage be a reasonable compromise? Maybe reduce it by 5-10 rage.

Are the changes resonable enough to you guys that my suggestions are moot?

Speaking of Hamstring...

Hamstring vs Chains of Ice
    Hamstring
    Cost: 10 Rage (-3 with PvP Gloves)
    Range: Melee Range
    Slow: 50%
    Duration: 8 Seconds

Chains of Ice
    Cost: 1 Frost
    Range: 30 Yards
    Slow: 60%
    Duration: 8 Seconds

Can anyone justify why CoI beats Hamstring in both Range/Slow amount when Hamstring is harder to apply?
    Harder to apply examples -
    1) If target is frame lagging just out of melee range (on mounts mostly).
    2) Can be parried/blocked/dodged while Chains of Ice can only be resisted/reflected.
    3) Rage is generated on attacks where as a frost rune is generated over time. (Kiting situation)

Final topic I'll touch on:
    Item Upgrades - Instead of removing upgrades all together could we not limit the items allowed to be upgraded? Like only weapons can be upgraded, this way as the content progresses other items can be unlocked for upgrade. Or perhaps appling an ilvl restriction that only items of 491 ilvl can be upgraded?

Deleted
    Shockwave nerf in PvP; justified, PvE; mostly unnoticeable.
    Thunder Clap: Deep Wound damage doubled, no reason to buff it any further
    Whirlwind: I don't see a reason you would ever use WW when keeping hamstring up.

I know they upped the slam about 30% weapon damage but saying it that it is a 30% damage increase makes it still sound wrong. More like a 16,6667% increase in reality. ;-)

Also, I wouldn't say that "Execute grants an OP free. 10secs" is a real buff while you listed it in there, but I understand why it might be considered a one. More like a compensation for the overtuned OP rage cost that would ruin the execute range, but to start the train you will still have to spend that extra 30 rage on start just to get the "train running".
    That might be just too much for PvP especially since you'll usually never get target to sub 20%, hit execute and let it live for long or stay in the execute range so that you could ever refesh the "OP buff". Not even sure that Arms warriors will ever have a enough rage to execute unless the opponent won't have a healer and you'll be able to sit on the target.

Turskanaattori - Guess I can agree with the Shockwave nerf. They reverted the Deep wounds buff of 100% to normal, that's why I brought up the point of buffing Thunderclap in some way since no more bleeding buff. On Whirlwind + Hamstring - That situtation mostly comes up in BGs/RBGs but can happen in 3s or 5s just as often. Hamstring on kill target while WW/Cleaving. Getting good use out of multi-target Staggering shout would require several hamstrings into AoE.

Kankipappa - You're right about the Slam buff, was just listing them briefly as an overview. Yea I don't entirely like the 10 rage cost on OP but I can definitly see the free OP after execute helping - It doesn't always kill them with absorbs and stuff. I guess it would fit better into a "better than nothing" category lol
    About having enough rage I stated that warriors are going to have to go back to some sort of Stance Dancing to compensate for our 5.2 rage needs.

A very simple macro i've created to help with this:

/cast Defensive Stance
    /cast Battle Stance

I also keybinded it to my ~ next to the 1 key. Hope that helps.