Thread: Lfr enrage

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Lfr enrage

Soooooo just hit the enrage timer on tsulong in LFR, 16min fight.....anyone else ever been in such a terrible grp?

ive had a few bad groups didn't even know that boss had an enrage, hit the enrage of protectors a few times

Deleted
    I have wiped there before, but never because of enrage. The dps in your group must have been ridiculously low to drag out for that long since not getting the adds down that does dps to the boss is pretty much the only way to getting stuck like that.

You must not have done any LFR's when the raid finder for Terrace first hit then, was kinda staple of it for the first week or so

10+ Year Old Account
    i did terrace LFR since the 2nd week, bc i wasnt geared enough the first week. Never came anywhere near hitting enrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iv'e had bad groups, but never hit any enrage timers so far. Throne of thunder might be a different story though, dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    Soooooo just hit the enrage timer on tsulong in LFR, 16min fight.....anyone else ever been in such a terrible grp?
    I've had long tsulongs, but not that long o_o
    had like a 12 minute garalon, the entire floor was covered in yellow. ended up still killing him...

Deleted
    Did on protectors with my dk tank. Entire group managed to die so ended up with me being alone for last 60% or so (they really do shit dmg in lfr).

I went to HoF LFR with a co-raider (I ret, he rdruid) got to garalon, entire fucking raid died except us two. We ended up kiting it and damaging it to enrage got him from 40-something % to 20-something % in about 6-7 minutes. Then we got kicked out of the group (while not failing at a single mechanic) for wasting peoples time. Best 10 minutes of LFR I've had since ICC Ultraxion meter chasing as dps holy paladin.

Group fails
    remaining two tries to kill
    the two who didn't fail gets booted.
    the rest who failed kept failing for another 30minutes (friend from other realm happend to be in that group)
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    not a single healer was dispelling during the light phase. And yet Blizz seems to think CDs on dispels was necessary in PvE rather than offering dispel protection in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in an LFR group that hit it the other day on Lei Shi. I commented on it in guild, but people said that was pretty normal for LFR.

Maybe I only noticed because that fight is fuckall boring and ten plus minutes of it is torturously tedious.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I was in a group that enraged on Hagara LFR once, with only one or two people left alive, but the enrage was at about 100k hp and she died anyway.

I can't recall being in a group that wiped on enrage in LFR though. (I wasn't playing for the first month or so of Heart of Fear.) If it happened I would just laugh about it. I wouldn't start a thread about it.

so you're saying your group took.... tsulong to kill the boss?

Deleted
    Hit the enrage timer on lfr Tsulong the first week (was the same as normal), next week (or the third?) my grp went waaaay past that so I just figured it had been removed entirely:P.

so you're saying your group took.... tsulong to kill the boss?
    Clever, think it would fit better with tsulong instead of "the boss" though:P

You can make a reasonable argument that LFR's enrage timers should be tighter than in normal mode. I've seen statements from Blizzard that they felt some of the enrage timers in MoP normal modes were unnecessarily tight. If someone can kite a normal mode boss down from 3% for 5 minutes for a kill, that's fine I guess. But I would rather not wait around for that in LFR.

Not personally, I feel like any group I've been in that would've been bad enough to wipe to enrage, just wiped earlier to whatever mechanics tickled enough to overwhelm the healers. Like 8-10 people refusing to reset their stacks on Tsulong. I've heard about pretty bad groups though, but isn't it usually more that most people die and the few that survive are too stubborn to stop and eventually wipe to enrage?

i had to enjoy an enrage on spine of deathwing dont remeber it it was 20 or 25 mins

10+ Year Old Account
    I've hit the enrage timer on all of them at least once. Lei shei seems to be the most frequent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    I went to HoF LFR with a co-raider (I ret, he rdruid) got to garalon, entire fucking raid died except us two. We ended up kiting it and damaging it to enrage got him from 40-something % to 20-something % in about 6-7 minutes. Then we got kicked out of the group (while not failing at a single mechanic) for wasting peoples time. Best 10 minutes of LFR I've had since ICC Ultraxion meter chasing as dps holy paladin.

Group fails
    remaining two tries to kill
    the two who didn't fail gets booted.
    the rest who failed kept failing for another 30minutes (friend from other realm happend to be in that group)
    I'd have probably kicked you too. When you are to the point where there's only 2 people left, trying to stay alive is just wasting everyone's time. You aren't gonna kill the boss, so die, release and run in. Also, you said the fight went on for another 6-7 minutes, during which I'm willing to bet that you had multiple people just telling you to wipe so they can try again, only for you to ignore and continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I'd have probably kicked you too. When you are to the point where there's only 2 people left, trying to stay alive is just wasting everyone's time. You aren't gonna kill the boss, so die, release and run in. Also, you said the fight went on for another 6-7 minutes, during which I'm willing to bet that you had multiple people just telling you to wipe so they can try again, only for you to ignore and continue.
    Totally agree. They might not have failed at mechanics but the two of them totally failed at doing LFR. The goal is to kill the boss, not bore 23 people to death.

At least everyone else had a few minutes to discuss the wisdom of staying out of the purple circle, take a bio, go get a slice of pizza out of the fridge, check email, et cetera.