Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hmm... Blizzard breaking into the console market... I guess its their Destiny
    HUEUEHEUHEHUE
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Now those of us faced with the Error 14404 problem now know why they won't fix it...they've been fart arsing about on this crap!

Deleted
    They need more RMAH users to get cut from.

Deleted
    best news ever

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It was crap on the PC, what makes Blizzard think it won't be crap on consoles?
    What is crap for old Diablo II veteran doesnt meant it's crap for some 18 year old teenager console player, who hasnt even heard about Diablo before. Diablo III is certainly better than most of the shit games on consoles, as Diablo III is bang for the buck in some sense.

I would love that on day one of its release there ended up been a error 37 again:P But honestly I would say they renamed that error just to avoid it ever showing up again:P. Anyway I was hoping for Titian, this is not really important news. I when he actually came on and talked about his love for consoles i said to myself, "If you liked them so much you'd have brought D3 out on them" and then almost straight away the D3 music came on lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malenurse View Post
    What is crap for old Diablo II veteran doesnt meant it's crap for some 18 year old teenager console player, who hasnt even heard about Diablo before. Diablo III is certainly better than most of the shit games on consoles, as Diablo III is bang for the buck in some sense.
    Bang for the buck? HAHAHAHAHA - Let's see how many casuals will feel about a game that gets repetitive after five hours and expect you to invest 17x4hrs + farming for the LOW PRICE, OF 60 DOLLARRZ

I wonder how they are going to introduce always online DRM on PS4, hmm....

I probably entered the wrong neighborhood here, please don't kill me much more knowledgeable blizzard/mmo-champ enthusiasts and followers.
    Last edited by mmoc6146604ebe; 2013-02-21 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbe View Post
    I wonder how they are going to introduce always online DRM on PS4, hmm....
    I think the always on is already built into the console. They didnt say so directly but all the features they showed and the way they described everything really favours the idea of the ps4 being always online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by halax View Post
    Opinions? I think its pretty lame we get a game we all played already on PC. Why buy the same game again on PS4?
    I think you all should stop making duplicate threads over the same topic

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I think you all should stop making duplicate threads over the same topic
    Is that a destiny / titan joke?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Well, the first Diablo for PS1 was actually decent game, so it is not the first time we see Diablo on consoles, i don't understand what the fuss is all about. And honestly, Diablo III is perfect couch game in my opinon, lay back, open a beer and kill some demons on huge screen in HD, doesn't get much better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Well, the first Diablo for PS1 was actually decent game, so it is not the first time we see Diablo on consoles, i don't understand what the fuss is all about. And honestly, Diablo III is perfect couch game in my opinon, lay back, open a beer and kill some demons on huge screen in HD, doesn't get much better than that.
    4-player split screen on said huge screen in HD is what I would call better.

The idea of someone navigating & posting in the Diablo 3 auction house on their Playstation 4 is utterly delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It was crap on the PC, what makes Blizzard think it won't be crap on consoles?
    It may be crap but that didnt stop millions from buying it or the millions that still play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The idea of someone navigating & posting in the Diablo 3 auction house on their Playstation 4 is utterly delicious.
    Touch pad my friend, touch pad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Shouldn't be an issue. Console controllers aren't as cumbersome as some of the ol' dinosaurs 'round this forum make them to be. ;P We've moved on from the dogbone SNES controller y'know. I've played a couple MMOs on consoles and the controls were perfectly fine.
    Action MMO's I would presume then?

It's sort of funny how many people here think the controls and ui will just be a straight port over. It's also amazing how critical consensus and sales numbers can be totally ignored by people.

Anyway, I'm excited. Blizzard making console games will be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    It's sort of funny how many people here think the controls and ui will just be a straight port over. It's also amazing how critical consensus and sales numbers can be totally ignored by people.

Anyway, I'm excited. Blizzard making console games will be great.
    So long as they don't fall into consoles only (even though I doubt they will).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    where the hell you see a problem with that? L1 and R1 for changing pages, analog stick to select something, 1 button for drop down menu on specific item, and thats it.

I assuming that they are going to target other countries who have a very high console market. Because in some countries consoles are stronger than PC's.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Touch pad my friend, touch pad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Shouldn't be an issue. Console controllers aren't as cumbersome as some of the ol' dinosaurs 'round this forum make them to be. ;P We've moved on from the dogbone SNES controller y'know. I've played a couple MMOs on consoles and the controls were perfectly fine.
    Well, yes. Navigation is one part but also the posting to the AH [i.e. RMT AH on PSN] amuses me. As bros search out an SoJ.

It makes me giggle with delight.