Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    After playing Dungeon Siege 3 on my PS3 I was kinda surprised D3 didnt debute on console with PC version tbh. Everything was so much simplified over Diablo 2 it screamed "console game".
    Only thing against it was battlenet. not sure if they will implement it on PS4, and we will have same account with WoW, and Starcraft, or it will be separate thing on playstation network

also I would add that all the beople who bash Diablo 3 and says it's a flop, are out of their goddamn mind. How many units D3 sold? something about 15 millions I think. This is best selling pc game of all time and it's not even a year after launch. Sure just samll percentage of that number plays the game, but it's not an mmo, there's no subscription, Blizzard didnt lose a dime. Every friend of mine, and me aswell, bought this game like every other single player rpg, but it had a perk of really cool co-op. We played it, we killed Diablo, we worked for achievements and put a game on the shelf. Do you haters really think that 15 milions people love grinding that act 3 on inferno for months and months? seroussly guys, get a life.
    Last edited by mmoca01e16f76d; 2013-02-21 at 01:27 AM.

Wonder if you have the license for pc you get it for free on ps?
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    No matter what you think about D3, this is HUGE for Sony and console gaming. Also a very big step for Blizzard. I was obviously hoping for some Titan-action but w/e.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    Because apparently, despite the pervasive D3-related butthurt on these forums, you all still freak the fuck out at the mere idea that Metzen is announcing anything.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm a hardcore Diablo fan and played D3 for more than you could imagine, the thing is that I just feel bad because the game really needs changes to be done to raise it where it should belong yet they prefer to announce it for console.

Still Blizzcon is happening before PS4 release and there are some months until then, they may announce it with an expansion so it's soon to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by zaikki View Post
    plaah, Error 37...
    Grow up kid, and post with your main account...

It's ok if you don't like D3... but bringing up the error that happened just a couple of days after launch is a little retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

As long as they allow for pc and console to have the same connection so people can commune together still, its fine.
    Really doubt that will happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moinaldo View Post
    Grow up kid, and post with your main account...

It's ok if you don't like D3... but bringing up the error that happened just a couple of days after launch is a little retarded.
    Its still hip to hate on D3 remember!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    yeah just saw this in the official thread I have no interest in it at all

God I hope Blizzard doesn't start releasing games on both these systems at the same time. PC will instantly become secondary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    they would have to remake the game from the core to make it actualy good for both consoles gameplay wise and graphic wise, unless its a d3 we wanted its not going to sell and i hope for their jobs its going to be a new diablo . but then the PC community will be pissed lol
    There is NO WAY that they will make the D3 experience better for PlayStation. They are just trying to milk the game for everything that it's worth by putting it on another platform, nothing more.

Also, just exactly has the game improved since launch? Besides the paragon levels, monster power and occasional class nerfs/buffs nothing has really changed.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Well.. I'm not going to be buying a PS4 and my PC runs way better than my PS3 so I'll just stick to the D3 that I play on my PC.

Pretty awesome idea by sony/blizzard though. I already know of a few friends that are pretty excited.

i love the bashing on the d3 forums right now ^^
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    Great for people who likes to play on a console and wants to play Diablo III!

Eh, should work okay on consoles. I wonder how they'll manage the controls.

D3 is a good game. I don't know why everyone thought it would be the Second Coming of Jesus and then soiled themselves in rage when it wasn't. It was exactly what it set out to be, a new Diablo game with some improvements aimed at fixing what was most broken in D2. Not perfect maybe but still solid and personally I can't think of anything I really dislike about it.

I suspect that a lot of the people who hate on it CONSTANTLY don't actually like Diablo games. They sure as hell don't remember D2 accurately. Diablo style gaming is kind of old fashioned, I mean it's a throwback to ROGUELIKES for God's sake, so naturally they have somewhat niche appeal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holymorph View Post
    They also said a lot of stuff in the past from their other franchises which really didn't come to life, why should we trust in them now?
    Like StarCraft Ghost? I still want that fucking game.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It always felt like a console game anyway.

It's still a shit game, going to console won't change anything. Wasted money imo, they should have hired a competent dev team instead of spending resources to break into the console market.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    With 15 milions of units sold on PC alone, and with much bigger console playerbase, D3 on Playstation (maybe on new xbox aswell, who knows) is HUUUGE, people who say's it's dissapointed, need to stop think from their own perspective, since they already played a game on pc, this will be like a golden rain of money for Blizzard.

On a sidenote, I had small hope Metzen will announce cross platform for Titan, but after watching and reading information of Destiny from Bungie, this is already something I imagined Titan as.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Eh, should work okay on consoles. I wonder how they'll manage the controls.

D3 is a good game. I don't know why everyone thought it would be the Second Coming of Jesus and then soiled themselves in rage when it wasn't. It was exactly what it set out to be, a new Diablo game with some improvements aimed at fixing what was most broken in D2. Not perfect maybe but still solid and personally I can't think of anything I really dislike about it.

I suspect that a lot of the people who hate on it CONSTANTLY don't actually like Diablo games. They sure as hell don't remember D2 accurately. Diablo style gaming is kind of old fashioned, I mean it's a throwback to ROGUELIKES for God's sake, so naturally they have somewhat niche appeal.
    They took everything that made D2 amazing and tossed it away: Trading, interesting drops, custom games, random maps... I could go on...
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    It always felt like a console game anyway.

It's still a shit game, going to console won't change anything. Wasted money imo, they should have hired a competent dev team instead of spending resources to break into the console market.
    pretty much my thoughts as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Not sure why everybody is complaining. They never announced it, but we've known for a long time it was coming to a console.
    Blizzard has came up with countless plans that never have came to fruition. Why start believing them now? Especially on something such as this?
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3