Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    D3 is crappy on the PC, its not gonna be any better on a console. Don't see the point to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    if they take away the RMAH it would be a lot better. no more pay to win nonsense. instead setup an npc black market AH like in wow, where if you farm enough and dont have the greatest luck you can still buy that amazing teir but for a price

Hummmm I guess it took too long for them to do this. Maybe everyone who would play Diablo 3 is already playing?

Also, the game got so bashed everywhere... Even if it is in a better place now, I don't think it will be such a hit in consoles.

But this also means that more consoles based games may be coming... So this can be good.

I look forward for more Lost Vikings and Blackthorne to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Zakkimatsu View Post
    if they take away the RMAH it would be a lot better. no more pay to win nonsense. instead setup an npc black market AH like in wow, where if you farm enough and dont have the greatest luck you can still buy that amazing teir but for a price
    A vendor that sells random unidentified gear is good enough, loot should be exciting. I agree with RMAH, and the AH in general remove it from the game and make loot drops exciting again. Path of Exile is everything D3 should have been and it's free. With the console adaptation they have a chance to fix the stupid AH/loot drop rate related design decisions that killed D3. If they do it could be awesome, if it is a rehash blech.

Deleted
    would prefer it to be on the xbox, since i dont have a ps3 D:

Path of Exile is decent, but pretending its like an amazing jesus game is silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaintOnASign View Post
    D3 is crappy on the PC, its not gonna be any better on a console. Don't see the point to this.

different markets, a lot of console players play console because they don't havea good enough pc or they just find consoles more fun. i knew a few people who dont like pc gaming because they dont want to sit at a desk to play, much better laying back on the sofa or in bed.

soo pc version is almost gone they created cheap port to console to earn some moore cass before diablo end in oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Path of Exile is decent, but pretending its like an amazing jesus game is silly.
    Oh I definitely don't think that, it has it's problems but it most definitely does diablo better than D3, and you can do that easily without being a "jesus game".

Quote Originally Posted by Conditions View Post
    No matter what you think about D3, this is HUGE for Sony and console gaming. Also a very big step for Blizzard. I was obviously hoping for some Titan-action but w/e.

not that big for sony, Blizzard is a 3ed party to them, im willing to bet it will be comming to the nextbox and wii U aswell.. if thats the case i think the wii U would have the best version (on console). i dont know if anyone has played around with it, but that touch screen makes for awesome menus and management.

Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    Oh I definitely don't think that, it has it's problems but it most definitely does diablo better than D3, and you can do that easily without being a "jesus game".
    Please PoE's cash shop makes it even more of a cash grab than D3. I don't recall you ever being able to pay Blizzard $1,000 to make the Sword of Assholery to show off your assholedness to those around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Please PoE's cash shop makes it even more of a cash grab than D3. I don't recall you ever being able to pay Blizzard $1,000 to make the Sword of Assholery to show off your assholedness to those around you.
    What are even talking about? You pay for the right to collaborate with the developers on the creation of a new custom item that when finished goes into the game and drops just like any other item. You aren't even paying for an item, you are paying to collaborate with the developers. They are on the record as saying they are basically only having a shop so you can donate to them if you feel you want to and nothing in there is really useful in any way shape or form in the game. Your attempt to compare it to D3s cash grab is laughable.

I'm drowning in the irony of a RAIDERS fan talking about assholes.

---

This is the game Jay Wilson moved to and frankly this title is appropriate for consoles because it's about the quality of your average PSN/XBLA title.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    I'm drowning in the irony of a RAIDERS fan talking about assholes.

---

This is the game Jay Wilson moved to and frankly this title is appropriate for consoles because it's about the quality of your average PSN/XBLA title.
    Wow is that true. If Jay is on this game all hope is lost.

I barely remember D1's PS1 days. What are they gonna do to AoEs like blizzard?

to little to late BLizzard.. Sadly I love when blizzard announced stuff but meh to this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    big news, big news indeed. looking forward to it!

if i dont have to buy another copy for the ps3 then maybe i will end up buying a ps3 finally...

Quote Originally Posted by PaintOnASign View Post
    It sold 12 million copy's thats all that matters in the eye's of exec's.
    So its about the money. :/

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 11:15 PM ----------

Funny how little you actually know...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Xbox is not powerful enough.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.