Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Diablo 3 Coming to Playstation

Diablo 3 Announced for PlayStation

Diablo 3 Coming to Playstation 3 and 4
    Chris Metzen just announced that Diablo 3 will be coming to both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. It is currently running well on the PS3 with a console optimized UI and controls and has a four player co-op mode. More information will be revealed at PAX East.

Well, it's not like it wasn't expected after they changed the control scheme to be easily adaptable to console controllers during the beta.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

10+ Year Old Account
    No matter what you think about D3, this is HUGE for Sony and console gaming. Also a very big step for Blizzard. I was obviously hoping for some Titan-action but w/e.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we please get some freaking titan information soon, I'm about pissed off how long they have been holding that information from us...

Most stupid thing I have ever seen. Why they did that with a dying game ? This doesn't make sense. AT ALL.

Deleted
    Exciting news for anyone who cares about consoles I guess. Never going to buy one as long as companies continue to make PC games though..

What a huge cash grab, and disappointing announcement.

However, if this means that other Blizzard games can also make their way onto playstation, then its not that bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kargarok View Post
    Most stupid thing I have ever seen. Why they did that with a dying game ? This doesn't make sense. AT ALL.
    Dying game? Are you high?

The game will never die. It's not sub based. They get the money from the initial release, and btw lucky for them it was the highest selling PC game ever. Blizzard inherited a gold mine from D3. Stop whining. D3 isn't that bad now. It has come a long way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay now I get to not PVP on a PS4. That is so awesome.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    This game was dead when they release the RMAH. All pay to win games are bad.

Deleted
    Yay now i can play that shitty game on console as well

Deleted
    wont be getting since its playstation and since it got hacked other year ive been put off sony consoles for life cant trust em anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I think he meant awful game

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 08:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    wont be getting since its playstation and since it got hacked other year ive been put off sony consoles for life cant trust em anymore
    yeah makes sense Sony got hacked once "can't trust em" lol

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    The game will never die. It's not sub based. They get the money from the initial release, and btw lucky for them it was the highest selling PC game ever. Blizzard inherited a gold mine from D3. Stop whining. D3 isn't that bad now. It has come a long way.
    It sold well due to the previous reputation of D2.
    If D4 was released in several months from now, it would sell at a fraction at what D3 did.

Yeah, it's stupid for the loads of people who want to play it on a console.

Hopefully the control scheme will be added to the PC version.

I'm not an industry expert but does anything good ever come out of having a company make their games for both console and PC platforms?? All i remember is reading how PC gamers were pissed at how some games played crappy and were overly dumbed down when they were made for both platforms.

Just hoping blizzard doesn't screw their PC gaming foundation by trying to poke into the console markets like many have done before.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I think he meant awful game
    Haters gonna hate I guess, I'm still enjoying it.

I wonder if you'll be able to play cross console?

Yea, because Diablo 3 isn't doing better than WoW at all... And also, this isn't the first time Blizzard has brought a game to console... Diablo was released on the original playstation many years ago.

Just google Diablo original playstation and look at the wiki page.