Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Think of moving to the south ?

I am * considering * of moving to the south from Buffalo i am just tired of the bull#### and the ass#### around here so i am looking but i don't where ?

I was think Florida or Texas but i want to pay the same amount of rent i am pay which is $375 for a 1 1/2 bedroom and i do know they could be in shi##y neighborhood as well so help me out !

Well, $375 is way cheap, you'd be looking for something around $600+ for a good neighborhood and still probably only 1 bedroom.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Just move to a rural area with no big cities around. Pretty much any of them will have cheap rent and relaxing living conditions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Florida. There's alot to do there and a good climate, not counting the hurricanes.

You'll still catch bull from asses. They'll just be less educated asses.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I live in South Florida and its just as north as New York and Boston and rent is cheap as well.

I Live in FL. With the current status of real estate you may be able to find a place like that to rent in a rural area, albeit may be a dump. City rent is going to be much, much higher. What type of area are you looking for. North Florida (redneck country) you can find a decent place with decent rent, central Fl is also nice, stay away from Orlando. Anything below that and I hope you are bilingual.

I'd say some places in South were I'm at cost around 600 but includes two bedroom and two bathroom. I don't know the price of a one bedroom. I assume it would be cheap. If you're thinking moving to the South moving to a big city will just make you shell out more cash. Move to a remote city. The prices are very affordable right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoekron View Post
    You'll still catch bull from asses. They'll just be less educated asses.
    As someone that grew up near Buffalo and went to grad school there, I can tell you that you'd be hardpressed to find many cities less educated than Buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    As someone that grew up near Buffalo and went to grad school there, I can tell you that you'd be hardpressed to find many cities less educated than Buffalo.
    Be that as it may, I would suggest, based on previous encounters with OP, that his antagonistic attitude might be more to blame for being surrounded by BS and AC's than any location could be. I believe the term might be 'You don't start nothing, there won't be nothing.'

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Be that as it may, I would suggest, based on previous encounters with OP, that his antagonistic attitude might be more to blame for being surrounded by BS and AC's than any location could be. I believe the term might be 'You don't start nothing, there won't be nothing.'
    Oh, I absolutely agree. Buffalo's generally a pretty friendly town. If someone's constantly running into problems with people there, then the problem exists on their end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's coming from bias, but I lived in a small city (around 20,000 people) in Alabama, and it was quite quaint and cheap. VERY rarely do you see any kind of major crimes. Yes, there's a lot of stupid people. There's a lot of stupid people and assholes everywhere. But it's a rather friendly environment. Guess it depends on what you're looking for. Had a one bedroom apartment for $320 or so for years, no issues that weren't "noisy neighbors". Of course, I also decided to leave it, so take from that what you will.