1. #1
    Field Marshal Xiphoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    50

    Arena Rating Question

    If i have a 70 twink and i want to level it up to 90 but i have a arena team and it got 1800 rating will it turn into 0 if i level up? thanks xD

  2. #2
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    637
    If i remember correctly no, but im not sure tbh.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ebah View Post
    If i remember correctly no, but im not sure tbh.
    indeed it used to be like this, you just can't queue when you're in between arena brackets but the rating should stay

  4. #4
    Pit Lord Malgru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My computer chair
    Posts
    2,396
    Nope, doesn't reset.

    Which means you can get 2200 at 70 and level to 90 and get your T2.

  5. #5
    Field Marshal Xiphoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    50
    Okey thanks all

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Nope, doesn't reset.

    Which means you can get 2200 at 70 and level to 90 and get your T2.
    Which won't matter for anything but an enchant next season.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GodTier View Post
    Which won't matter for anything but an enchant next season.
    your sig is hilarious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shahada View Post
    The devs aren't stupid.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •