Exclamation Mistweaver Comps: Where will a Mistweaver fit in come 5.2?

I've played a warlock since BC, decided to give healing a shot in arenas - so I've leveled up 2 monks on 2 different servers with high hopes for Mistweaver come 5.2. So far I don't see any major issues with healing RBGs come 5.2... but what are possible comps for Mistweaver in arenas?

Just some I'm thinking of:

R/M/MW
    R/Boom/MW
    R/SP/MW
    FER/SP/MW
    M/SP/MW
    W/DK/MW
    M/L/MW
    Boom/SP/MW
    DK/DISC/MW

I'm not sure how much synergy Mistweaver gets with a hunter due to CW breaking traps, I wish CW would dodge trapped/sheeped/incapacitated /slept targets.

I'm feeling a little disappointed with the latest patchnotes and feel like I will be stuck doing 2s and 5s for arenas.

Thought?

MW with any wizard cleave will do fine. You're correct (imo) about bad synergy with hunters tho, but you'll have that problem with any class really. Rogue/spriest/MW would be good as you'll have a hard time breaking most of their cc with CW, watch out for blind tho.
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    CW? Wife Cocoon? what is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Evida View Post
    CW? Wife Cocoon? what is this?
    CW= chi wave: cuz u shoot it and it bounces off looking for injured allies to enemies that are close.

Shadowcleave with Mistweaver will be mental imo same as DK boomy mw!

15+ Year Old Account
    I know in twos my mw has a good synergy with a unholy dk.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I recommend going MW/WW/BrM for 3s, naming all 3 toons identically (use special characters or whatever as needed), and have them be the same race with the same transmog. The other team won't know who to attack! Many ROFLs will be had. You can even name your team, "Three Card Monte," or, "Shell Game," or something!

Quote Originally Posted by Feylor View Post
    I recommend going MW/WW/BrM for 3s, naming all 3 toons identically (use special characters or whatever as needed), and have them be the same race with the same transmog. The other team won't know who to attack! Many ROFLs will be had. You can even name your team, "Three Card Monte," or, "Shell Game," or something!
    Gladius counters that logic.

I still do it though for lulz.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Yeah, but tell me it wouldn't be confusing on skype!

"Swap <name here>!"
    "Crap...which one is that!?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feylor View Post
    Yeah, but tell me it wouldn't be confusing on skype!

"Swap <name here>!"
    "Crap...which one is that!?!"
    I want to run 3 mistweavers, would be fun.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose