View Poll Results: Which race deserves some focus to develop there story?

Voters
385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tauren

42 10.91%
  • Troll

8 2.08%
  • Gnome

25 6.49%
  • Dwarf

23 5.97%
  • Night Elf

23 5.97%
  • Blood Elf

36 9.35%
  • Orc

11 2.86%
  • Human

4 1.04%
  • Draenei

150 38.96%
  • Pandaren

2 0.52%
  • Forsaken

32 8.31%
  • Goblin

6 1.56%
  • Worgen

23 5.97%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Everything except humans and orcs, honestly. I'm sick of both races' lore, and don't like the leadership of either.

Elemental Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaucent View Post
    Draenei and Tauren could definitely use some love. After all these years Draenei and Tauren are just kind of.. there.
    The trouble here is what do you do with them.

Draenei?
    We have resettling onto Azeroth and rebuilding Draenor. We have their relationship with the Alliance, the Prophecy regarding the Army of Light and healing their people (the Broken and Lost). We have the few remaining spots that have heavy Legion activity and Velens teaching of Anduin. And we have their help for the HElfs at QD - which strikes me more as one of those "Lets stick the Draenei/Worgen in here to give them some presence in the game" moments.

Tauren?
    The situation with the Grimtotem. Baines relationship with Anduin and the Alliance. The war in the Southern Barrens. The relationship with Garrosh and the growing admiration with the ranks for him. Ramifications from Theramore.

EJL

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I'd also love some Goblin, Tauren, and Forsaken love in 5.3 maybe.
    I'm actually of the opinion that Goblins really don't need much or anything major. They just need Gallywix to show up in game briefly and actually play a part in a quest. Besides that they've been a very involved race from the get go.

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pebamama View Post
    If the next expansion is focused around the legion , then Blood Elves and Draenei will get much attention.
    Blood Elves currently aren't all that attached to the Legion as much as other races are. Their main connection prior to this was through Kael and their old mana siphoning technique, both of which now are gone. So compared to other races such as Night Elves, Draenei and Orcs they really don't have much anymore.
    Also while I sound like a massive broken record....Blood Elves are getting a truck load of lore already in MoP and are no longer in need of any more.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-02-24 at 01:07 PM.