How is pvp changing in 5.2?

I've been away from the game for a few months, and recently took some interest in the patch 5.2 that's coming soon.
    I read the patch notes but all those information overload isn't helping me really understand "how" each class is changing. Since i haven't been catching up with how each class has been, I don't know what the 5.2 patch notes really mean in terms of "before and after" pictures when the patch arrives.

For example, I can see that rogues are getting buffed. What else is happening with 5.2? Are there a lot of significant changes that would make the game better in your opinion? What kind of changes are most significant? Is it in raids? Some interesting new features? How is pvp changing for the better (or worse) in 5.2?

Certainly better changes across the board. I won't get into balancing issues since i'm not 100% sure about anything outside the classes i play. But the main difference you will see is in gear. Check the Blizz website for the full blog post, but gearing will go something like this:
    (Pulled directly from a Blizz blog)

Rating requirements will be removed from PvP gear.
    Malevolent Gladiator’s gear will be available for purchase with Honor Points.
    Tyrannical Gladiator’s armor will be available for purchase for Conquest Points without meeting any currency requirements. Tyrannical Gladiator's weapons can be purchased after earning 7,250 Conquest Points for the season.
    A new tier of Elite Tyrannical Gladiator's gear will be added that becomes available once 27000 Conquest Points have been earned for the season.
    Team Rating will gradually increase during the season for teams and players who continue to compete in PvP. This system is explained in the Mists of Pandaria PvP Dev Watercooler.
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

More global oneshottings