Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Realize that resto druids can once every 6 min crit 100-200k aswell, so it's a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Etaine View Post
    Realize that resto druids can once every 6 min crit 100-200k aswell, so it's a good thing
    200k? no... never on a geared player

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 03:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I agree that HoP and Aura Mastery are big lures for Hpallies in the comp, but I honestly doubt you're going to enjoy it. Either your DK and Lock are going to need to throttle their damage to prevent instantly breaking all your CCs (in which case your putting the Pressure of the pressure comp in jeopardy), or none of the Hpallies CCs are going to be effective. The druid by contrast is 100% effective at CC even while everyone is dotted (cyclones, roots, knockbacks, stuns, vortex). If you compare Hpally advantages - minus their CC - to Rdruid advantages with their CC - Rdruids win by a mile IMO (despite that Hpallies are for most comps the stronger healer right now).

Also, maybe they reverted it - but aren't they making Blinding Light a cast time in 5.2? Also I think rdruids are generally being buffed in 5.2 (their healing anyways, Dbeast is getting nerfed).
    anything is more fun than a hpalla

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etaine View Post
    There was some nerf to that, I do nowhere near the damage I used to with it. Can't find link to back this up though

Deleted
    Maintain PvE rotation