Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Games that can be run in max setting

Again, thanks for introducing Rose Online to me. I was just glad to find a game that my computer can actually run smoothly w/ graphics in maximum settings

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ps7853cc12.jpg

(uhm sorry, i don't know how to adjust the size of the picture)

So, how about you, which games can you run in maximum settings?

Lets link small images please.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-01-26 at 04:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As for the games I have now that i can run maxed with good fps.

WoW
    BF3
    Witcher 2
    Allan Wake 2
    Tera
    Rift
    Assasins Creed 3
    Crysis 2

Although I'm not sure if i'll be able to max crysis 3 out.. Might be possible when nvidia optimise the drivers.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

wow. you must have one cool pc. I'm just using a laptop so i can't really do much with other games

There are many games that can be run in max settings, minecraft isn't one of them.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Shaia View Post
    Again, thanks for introducing Rose Online to me. I was just glad to find a game that my computer can actually run smoothly w/ graphics in maximum settings

(uhm sorry, i don't know how to adjust the size of the picture)

So, how about you, which games can you run in maximum settings?
    sounds like you have a really old rig there mate. any recent rigs (even on board gpus) can run rose online in max settings with decent fps.

10+ Year Old Account
    m... Saints row the third was the lastest game i got to run on max setting without any issue, need more RAM so i can get far cry on high (just 3 gigs, damn you win7x32, making my GTX650ti look bad). for rose online... well it may run well on low pop servers or areas, just go to junon polis on a big server (like aruarose or the official one) and try standing next to people with gear on (10) and full gemmed with rank7 gems, that's what kills most pc's

Deleted
    Everything I have can be run in max settings. Examples are WoW, GW2, Diablo 3, SC2, Farcry 3, Max Payne 3, Portal 2, Skyrim (even with HD mod), Torchlight 2, Borderlands 2, Deus Ex, HR, Witcher 2, don't have BF3 or Crysis.

Deleted
    My factory OC'd 670 can max many games, too lazy to make a list. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The only games I've ever struggled with are Far Cry 3 (game is soooo demanding with any filters on), games with heavy physx, enormous populations like certain times in WoW and crazy settings such as ubersampling in Witcher 2. Otherwise I usually max anything with good fps...I usually try to always stay at 60 though. Also terribly optimized games like GTA IV are impossible to max. Crysis 1 still runs pretty poorly maxed.
    Last edited by Tucci; 2013-01-26 at 04:40 AM.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    I can max out most stuff, and I have similar specs to Toffie.

Except Witcher 2 ubersampled.

Nothing can run that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot run most recent games on max settings.

Games like Mass Effect 3, Deus Ex HR are usually run on high, but not max, settings. DE:HR I have serious FPS problems in a few spots in Hengsha, but nothing I can't deal with.

I can't even run WoW on Ultra lol. Skyrim is down to a medium range. Both Skyrim and ME3 get my laptop hot, hence why I use a cooling fan. It's nice in the winter though, I can put my hand by the vent to stay warm lol
    Putin khuliyo

Skyrim can be run on high settings on mediocre computers that have a hard time running things like Deus Ex HR and Witcher on medium or low settings.

Bethesda did an amazingly good job at optimizing Skyrim.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Skyrim can be run on high settings on mediocre computers that have a hard time running things like Deus Ex HR and Witcher on medium or low settings.

Bethesda did an amazingly good job at optimizing Skyrim.
    Weird, I always had FPS issues with it.
    Putin khuliyo

Isn't this thread kinda more a "Depends on your computer" thing, I mean I run it all on Max,: Core 17 3770k, 4 GTX 680's, 32 Gig Ram 8 TB Storage (2 Internal 6 external)

My rig can run anything on max, but I don't get 120fps on newer games. Getting at least over 100fps is crucial for me since I have 120hz monitor and anything less than like 90 bothers the shit out of me. I can never ever ever go back to a 60hz monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    m... Saints row the third was the lastest game i got to run on max setting without any issue, need more RAM so i can get far cry on high (just 3 gigs, damn you win7x32, making my GTX650ti look bad). for rose online... well it may run well on low pop servers or areas, just go to junon polis on a big server (like aruarose or the official one) and try standing next to people with gear on (10) and full gemmed with rank7 gems, that's what kills most pc's
    haven't seen those yet in Rose online but i can't imagine those effects being more graphically heavy than effects on newer games.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    My rig can run anything on max, but I don't get 120fps on newer games. Getting at least over 100fps is crucial for me since I have 120hz monitor and anything less than like 90 bothers the shit out of me. I can never ever ever go back to a 60hz monitor.
    what's the difference between a 60hz and 120hz monitor?

You people know a lot about gaming rigs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SloveenEfsei View Post
    what's the difference between a 60hz and 120hz monitor?
    :3

Able to display more fps, most screens only display up to 60, anything beyond isn't shown as the screen doesn't refresh the image fast enough.

I usually set my games to the default mode setting -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    :3

Able to display more fps, most screens only display up to 60, anything beyond isn't shown as the screen doesn't refresh the image fast enough.
    so the monitor has something to do with the fps? One of my friends normally has 60fps then he used a program.. a game booster of some sort to make it 75