Page 24 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey,
    I want to have simple icon (with cooldown timer) to be displayed whenever 'Demonic Circle: Teleport' is on cooldown. Yet I want the timer to change dynamically based on if I have the pvp-set, glyph, both or default.
    I would like to have OmniCC in control of the duration style timer of this, but if not possible, then not.

Yet I can't even set up a icon with cooldown properly. I've tried to import some WA's to check how it's done, but either it is only a icon when the ability is ready, or it is the HoG/ CW charges which uses some weird alien language for their custom trigger.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthaven- View Post
    Hey,
    I want to have simple icon (with cooldown timer) to be displayed whenever 'Demonic Circle: Teleport' is on cooldown. Yet I want the timer to change dynamically based on if I have the pvp-set, glyph, both or default.
    I would like to have OmniCC in control of the duration style timer of this, but if not possible, then not.

Yet I can't even set up a icon with cooldown properly. I've tried to import some WA's to check how it's done, but either it is only a icon when the ability is ready, or it is the HoG/ CW charges which uses some weird alien language for their custom trigger.

Thanks.
    Code:
    dCsybaaxkWSLCBLANi1Ej7gL9RiJsKyyuQFl1qfjnyf1WvXPOGoMiwif1Yr8qL0tbpwvEovMifAQu1KrY0fUm01f1MfPA7uIpRQ(oL0OfPCyv6KkO)QeNgvNxHmnkY4uOwMcSsKxaxWqwGK0Vp0GHVM5maoyvlqAxQ26IrC3m(BLtEf6Xcpnje4eqsSfSfqjGsEbvFPKxaPluEb7CfC5vOqHac(5nZp6Gc4VMjGtjWiUBg)nnVYjVcNMxnkii8)hjYligDqbU4gzNa0cYcbRDxuTv20CQK(tqNBAof4GvzOGSdxChSk67gLzbzgAbzHGBoAbzhUKz8qMf4oyv03nkAtJThyRqalV9e()JeNOteKzbH))irEbUdwf9DJI20y7b2ke86UOARmzwHalIoXuITcj

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    These are very much a work in progress, but I'd love any feedback anyone can offer.
    Some things:
    1. The multi-trigger for Shadowburn Trinket Proc includes within it a proc trigger for a 346 ilvl trinket, might want to note to change that when you're importing it.
    2. You could technically combine the Chaos Bolt Skull Banner and Dark Soul auras into one and just add in a 3rd trigger, but I see your reasoning as to why it's 2 different ones.
    3. Chaos Bolt High Ember is going to always display regardless of your ember count since the aura isn't configured outside of showing when you have any amount of health.
    4. Immolate is one of those dots that you can (more or less) apply and forget about for a while, but there are certainly a lot more situations where you would want to refresh it earlier than the conditions in the aura are checking.
    5. It's very basic in it's learning ability since it only notifies you to either CB or Shadowburn when you have "x" proc(s) up. Since most everything you do is reaction based (procs, embers, incoming movement, etc) you'd need to add a ton more conditions to your auras in order for them to be a massive help to you.
    6. While it's awesome you're trying to think outside of the box for what you can do with WA, setting something like this up is going to be very taxing on you time wise and sanity wise, you'd be much better off getting Affdots, modifying it to however you like (either with their options or using WA in conjunction with it) and tracking your procs (trinkets, CD's, etc) with WA and proactively reacting to the conditions than try to re-invent the wheel with WA when something like Ovale has already done the job for you/done the basics.

While these things could potentially be fixed in your aura setup, it'll take you a longggg time to do it. Good luck either way!

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Some things:
    1. The multi-trigger for Shadowburn Trinket Proc includes within it a proc trigger for a 346 ilvl trinket, might want to note to change that when you're importing it.
    2. You could technically combine the Chaos Bolt Skull Banner and Dark Soul auras into one and just add in a 3rd trigger, but I see your reasoning as to why it's 2 different ones.
    3. Chaos Bolt High Ember is going to always display regardless of your ember count since the aura isn't configured outside of showing when you have any amount of health.
    4. Immolate is one of those dots that you can (more or less) apply and forget about for a while, but there are certainly a lot more situations where you would want to refresh it earlier than the conditions in the aura are checking.
    5. It's very basic in it's learning ability since it only notifies you to either CB or Shadowburn when you have "x" proc(s) up. Since most everything you do is reaction based (procs, embers, incoming movement, etc) you'd need to add a ton more conditions to your auras in order for them to be a massive help to you.
    6. While it's awesome you're trying to think outside of the box for what you can do with WA, setting something like this up is going to be very taxing on you time wise and sanity wise, you'd be much better off getting Affdots, modifying it to however you like (either with their options or using WA in conjunction with it) and tracking your procs (trinkets, CD's, etc) with WA and proactively reacting to the conditions than try to re-invent the wheel with WA when something like Ovale has already done the job for you/done the basics.

While these things could potentially be fixed in your aura setup, it'll take you a longggg time to do it. Good luck either way!
    Many thanks for this!

1) Yeah, ideally, I'd add a custom trigger based off your trinkets, but I'm not even sure that's possible yet.
    2) Oh yeah
    3) Yeah, I saw that ^^
    4) Are you referring to dot snap-shotting? I don't play Warlock, mine's only 85 from Cataclysm.
    5) Yeah, it's never going to be perfect, but then, I've never seen a rotation addon that was!
    6) Wow, I'd never seen that addon before, doesn't discourage me though, I prefer weakauras and why use two addons when you can use 1
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Many thanks for this!

1) Yeah, ideally, I'd add a custom trigger based off your trinkets, but I'm not even sure that's possible yet.
    2) Oh yeah
    3) Yeah, I saw that ^^
    4) Are you referring to dot snap-shotting? I don't play Warlock, mine's only 85 from Cataclysm.
    5) Yeah, it's never going to be perfect, but then, I've never seen a rotation addon that was!
    6) Wow, I'd never seen that addon before, doesn't discourage me though, I prefer weakauras and why use two addons when you can use 1
    1. It probably is possible, but if you wanted to "release" this as a rotation helper, I'd probably just add a section stating that they'd need to modify that trigger.
    4. I am, most notably with 4P T16 and a couple of trinket procs where it'd be better to maintain over non buffed, etc...
    5. Of course, still a long ways away lots to do in the mean time!
    6. Just an option . WeakAuras certainly has the capability of doing everything Ovale does but it's a lot more complex to figure it out yourself, but if you're into it that's awesome, maybe take a peak at the LUA for Destro Locks they have set up and get some ideas! Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

As a quick update to this since there is some news concerning WA and certain things that are floating around there that people are just really becoming aware of.

Any auras that I have listed in the first post and any auras that I personally will post will never have anything malicious inside of them and I will generally explain exactly what the aura will do for you in the post itself.

As been stated on that particular thread be careful of who you import auras from and if you're skeptical of any auras here in particular just ask about how you can make the aura yourself without an import code and I (or one of the more common helpers here) can guide you on how to do it yourself.

I'm looking for a WA that will tell me when I have a rebuff that singe magic can remove, can anyone help me out here?

15+ Year Old Account
    i'm just getting back into my warlock and i'm using affdots which i really like, however I've having an issue where I keep capping embers cause I just don't notice them as quickly as I would like to (all the icons so close together look too similar in spots so don't notice the embers). Can anyone help me with making a weakauras string to having an alarm sound when I reach 3.5 or 4 embers? I followed the directions to make the "ember bits" integrate into weakauras here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ers?p=23993679 but I just can't get it to work to show an icon of embers and then play a sound when i hit 3.5

I'm a complete nuub with weakauras if you couldn't tell

hoping someone can help me

Quote Originally Posted by residentisz View Post
    i'm just getting back into my warlock and i'm using affdots which i really like, however I've having an issue where I keep capping embers cause I just don't notice them as quickly as I would like to (all the icons so close together look too similar in spots so don't notice the embers). Can anyone help me with making a weakauras string to having an alarm sound when I reach 3.5 or 4 embers? I followed the directions to make the "ember bits" integrate into weakauras here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ers?p=23993679 but I just can't get it to work to show an icon of embers and then play a sound when i hit 3.5

I'm a complete nuub with weakauras if you couldn't tell

hoping someone can help me
    I don't modify use that weakaura tweak, because I would update weakauras, then forget to re-modify, and bad things would happen! Kinda surprised the WA guys haven't incorporated it though.
    You could do a custom trigger something like this - I have a more fiddly one that tracks if my 4set will proc at the end of my current cast, but I don't have it here to link (work :P)
    Code:
    function()
         return UnitPower("player", SPELL_POWER_BURNING_EMBERS, true) > 35
    end
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2013-12-06 at 01:12 AM.

Hello again... sorry to post again so shortly but still looking for assistance on a WeakAura that will show me when I have a debuff that SingeMagic will remove... If anyone could provide this it'll be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrafin View Post
    Hello again... sorry to post again so shortly but still looking for assistance on a WeakAura that will show me when I have a debuff that SingeMagic will remove... If anyone could provide this it'll be greatly appreciated.
    I'm sure it's possible but you could just look at your debuffs...if anything is magical in nature, you can Singe it off. Outside of that it would need to be some custom code (likely, but not entirely sure if that would even be possible).

Edit: Seems I am speaking out my ass. It's actually very simple and after 1 google search found this. So all you have to do is do that yourself or if you're too lazy () you can import this and set the icon to whatever or change it to whatever you want:

Code:
    b4vmErLxtfMxu5fDEn1CEnLmUaJlY41uT51uK51uK5fvEnLCLDwAV5gv5bxzEnvAJ9MBEnfBVfgzErLxtj3BSvMxu51uTvhB0LMxu5fDErNx051uPrMxt1uyNL2yEnfDYL2zNvMCErLxtrwzIvNzMneBHn3CEnvBHDwAJ51u1nxzFrwzIvNzMneBHn3CEjKxtrwzIvNzMrvEWvMxtHuqs1KrvXKxtzwDSX2CJfMBEjKx051uUvxBujxANDwzYnNxofJx051u25LtXqtmW4fDE5f
    Last edited by Woz; 2013-12-07 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khadjid View Post
    Code:
    dCsybaaxkWSLCBLANi1Ej7gL9RiJsKyyuQFl1qfjnyf1WvXPOGoMiwif1Yr8qL0tbpwvEovMifAQu1KrY0fUm01f1MfPA7uIpRQ(oL0OfPCyv6KkO)QeNgvNxHmnkY4uOwMcSsKxaxWqwGK0Vp0GHVM5maoyvlqAxQ26IrC3m(BLtEf6Xcpnje4eqsSfSfqjGsEbvFPKxaPluEb7CfC5vOqHac(5nZp6Gc4VMjGtjWiUBg)nnVYjVcNMxnkii8)hjYligDqbU4gzNa0cYcbRDxuTv20CQK(tqNBAof4GvzOGSdxChSk67gLzbzgAbzHGBoAbzhUKz8qMf4oyv03nkAtJThyRqalV9e()JeNOteKzbH))irEbUdwf9DJI20y7b2ke86UOARmzwHalIoXuITcj
    Thanks, but is it possible to track out of range indicator as well? I would like to remove some really unnecessary QoD add-ons.

Thanks, but is it possible to track out of range indicator as well? I would like to remove some really unnecessary QoD add-ons.
    This should be possible but you need to specify exactly what you want. First of all do you want a range check on your Demonic Circle, or do you want it on your other spells? If the former, do you want to show the aura when you're OOR of your circle or when you're in range and can use it?

This group of auras has one aura that shows when the Demonic Circle is on cd, one that shows if you do not have it summoned, one that shows if it's not on cooldown and not in range and a last one to show if it's usable. What it doesn't do is check for range when the spell is on cooldown, this would require a bit more extensive coding and would be better suited as an own addon.

Code:
    dSdhjaWALkCyjntPunxrvYSj5XGCtPq9Cc3wIlRANO0EP2TI9JIFkQQ)kv(nIpjQcdLu0GjvdxuoKsfDkKQCmqPXrkSqsPLkvvTyLILJQhQu6PqltQY6evPMOOstvKjJKPlCrPqUQuWZKQkxNOnkQOojsvTzPKTdQwKsL(SsMgO47svzKIQOHHugTsvgpsLljQiULOI0PboVu0kvQQdkLYOevydRtgRo5WOWiVhSglgPms5KrXvT0KaMWO28tP8BC7nkNtg5FbitQz2nU4ezMXrwsCWADUWSWAeqzm3xidaIrFlGdPUrfPs5KrorDNmwKQa4KdhomE6YQd1PSwhgHCYSW6KXGdwRZDYy0m7gfrnKcJY5W)egRYGy8W)eg3sikksFdJUMCYIFHGrphy2vk6zukENCaH1AukENi7kfBTCR1Oi7kfBTCZcJg06rZiKueKs3EaQBmaLt5WOIuPCYiNOUtglsvaCYHdhg5FbitQz2ncGiJricrrr6BSwJakJ5(czaqm6BbCi1z03MRr5eCWADUtgfzxPyRLBwy0GwpAomoYsIdwRZfMfwJvkkqaitv1fCWADUWjhomBpNmcjfbPKoDHXwYbkaKjh0JzFgDgD(djFy03L(5rHrNidgDslgDEDwFN7YS)hkJYj4G16CNmkYUsXwl3SWObTE0CyeskcsjD6IgYOQXnE4FcJbhSwN7KXOz2nkIAifgLZH)jmwLbXOu8oWa)CXTwJh(NWyBqbGmm6niQBu3Ou8o5acR1Oi7kfBTCZcJg06rZOu8or2vk2A5wRriPiiLU9au3yakNYHrfPs5KrorDNmwKQa4KdhomY)cqMuZSBeargJakJ5(czaqm6BbCi1z0Zp)(BSsrbcazQQUGdwRZfozwyDYyWbR15ozmAMDJIOgsHr5C4FcJvzqmkfVdmWpxCR14H)jmULquuK(ggDn5Kf)cbJEoWSRu0ZOqU5W)eAYFlaDgrnBu7TBukENi7kfBTCR1OCaHXmvT55gLI3jhqyTgfYnh(NaLTAbOZy322WuhMAR)jJISRuS1YnlmAqRhnhgLtWbR15ozuKDLITwUzHrdA9O5WHz75KXGdwRZDYy0m7gRsE1i13iB1k1m7gZZg1UM5CdTBui3C4Fcu2QfGoJDBBdtDyQT(NmkhqymtvBEUXPwUWjZcRXCFHmaig9TaoK65nJoklfY4W4H)jmMNVQI9mkKBo8pHM83cqNruZg1E7omkNGdwRZDYHdhghzjXbR15cZ2pJqefH7Kz7zwAMTFMLMdJqeIII03yTomB)CYiKueKs60fgBjhOaqMCqpM9z0z05pK8HrFx6NhfgDImy0jTy051z9DUlZ(FOmcjfbPKoDrdzu14gp8pHXGdwRZDYy0m7gfrnKcJY5W)egRYGyukEhyGFU4EJXd)tySnOaqgg9ge1nQBukENCaH1AukENi7kfBTCR1Oi7kfBTCZcJg06rZiKueKs3EaQBmaLt5WOIuPCYiNOUtglsvaCYHdhg5FbitQz2ncGiJricrrr6BSwJakJ5(czaqm6BbCi1z0Bqu3OUXkffiaKPQ6coyTox4KdJYj4G16CNmkYUsXwl3SWObTE0CyCKLehSwNlmlSgfrfAhcnjGjmQn)uk)g7WSW4KriPiiL0Plm2soqbGm5GEm7ZOZOZFi5dJ(UOSuidJE57CxM9)qzuobhSwN7Krr2vk2A5MfgnO1JMdJqsrqkPtx0qgvnUXd)tym4G16CNmkNd)tySkdIrr2vk2A5MfgnO1JMrP4DGb(5I7ngp8pHX2Gcazy0Bqu3OUrP4DYbewRrP4DISRuS1YTwJGb(5IBTgNA5cNmlSgZ9fYaGy03c4qQN3m6OSuiJdJqsrqkD7bOUXauoLdJksLYjJCI6ozSivbWjhoCyKciYu1MyuH2HWyobYi)lazsnZUraezmkIk0oeAsatyuB(Pu(n2yvgeVXiGYyUVqgaeJ(wahsDg9CkJoklfYWOxUXrwsCWADUWSWASsrbcazQQUGdwRZfo5WifqKPQnPpezms)joVvf65f9HiJiVWSRuD4EvksFD5(czaqBbCi1rzPqgJqeIII034noCyeUzHfgyP5Wga

Thank you Woz, works great!

Quote Originally Posted by Khadjid View Post
    This should be possible but you need to specify exactly what you want. First of all do you want a range check on your Demonic Circle, or do you want it on your other spells? If the former, do you want to show the aura when you're OOR of your circle or when you're in range and can use it?

This group of auras has one aura that shows when the Demonic Circle is on cd, one that shows if you do not have it summoned, one that shows if it's not on cooldown and not in range and a last one to show if it's usable. What it doesn't do is check for range when the spell is on cooldown, this would require a bit more extensive coding and would be better suited as an own addon.

Code:
    dSdhjaWALkCyjntPunxrvYSj5XGCtPq9Cc3wIlRANO0EP2TI9JIFkQQ)kv(nIpjQcdLu0GjvdxuoKsfDkKQCmqPXrkSqsPLkvvTyLILJQhQu6PqltQY6evPMOOstvKjJKPlCrPqUQuWZKQkxNOnkQOojsvTzPKTdQwKsL(SsMgO47svzKIQOHHugTsvgpsLljQiULOI0PboVu0kvQQdkLYOevydRtgRo5WOWiVhSglgPms5KrXvT0KaMWO28tP8BC7nkNtg5FbitQz2nU4ezMXrwsCWADUWSWAeqzm3xidaIrFlGdPUrfPs5KrorDNmwKQa4KdhomE6YQd1PSwhgHCYSW6KXGdwRZDYy0m7gfrnKcJY5W)egRYGy8W)eg3sikksFdJUMCYIFHGrphy2vk6zukENCaH1AukENi7kfBTCR1Oi7kfBTCZcJg06rZiKueKs3EaQBmaLt5WOIuPCYiNOUtglsvaCYHdhg5FbitQz2ncGiJricrrr6BSwJakJ5(czaqm6BbCi1z03MRr5eCWADUtgfzxPyRLBwy0GwpAomoYsIdwRZfMfwJvkkqaitv1fCWADUWjhomBpNmcjfbPKoDHXwYbkaKjh0JzFgDgD(djFy03L(5rHrNidgDslgDEDwFN7YS)hkJYj4G16CNmkYUsXwl3SWObTE0CyeskcsjD6IgYOQXnE4FcJbhSwN7KXOz2nkIAifgLZH)jmwLbXOu8oWa)CXTwJh(NWyBqbGmm6niQBu3Ou8o5acR1Oi7kfBTCZcJg06rZOu8or2vk2A5wRriPiiLU9au3yakNYHrfPs5KrorDNmwKQa4KdhomY)cqMuZSBeargJakJ5(czaqm6BbCi1z0Zp)(BSsrbcazQQUGdwRZfozwyDYyWbR15ozmAMDJIOgsHr5C4FcJvzqmkfVdmWpxCR14H)jmULquuK(ggDn5Kf)cbJEoWSRu0ZOqU5W)eAYFlaDgrnBu7TBukENi7kfBTCR1OCaHXmvT55gLI3jhqyTgfYnh(NaLTAbOZy322WuhMAR)jJISRuS1YnlmAqRhnhgLtWbR15ozuKDLITwUzHrdA9O5WHz75KXGdwRZDYy0m7gRsE1i13iB1k1m7gZZg1UM5CdTBui3C4Fcu2QfGoJDBBdtDyQT(NmkhqymtvBEUXPwUWjZcRXCFHmaig9TaoK65nJoklfY4W4H)jmMNVQI9mkKBo8pHM83cqNruZg1E7omkNGdwRZDYHdhghzjXbR15cZ2pJqefH7Kz7zwAMTFMLMdJqeIII03yTomB)CYiKueKs60fgBjhOaqMCqpM9z0z05pK8HrFx6NhfgDImy0jTy051z9DUlZ(FOmcjfbPKoDrdzu14gp8pHXGdwRZDYy0m7gfrnKcJY5W)egRYGyukEhyGFU4EJXd)tySnOaqgg9ge1nQBukENCaH1AukENi7kfBTCR1Oi7kfBTCZcJg06rZiKueKs3EaQBmaLt5WOIuPCYiNOUtglsvaCYHdhg5FbitQz2ncGiJricrrr6BSwJakJ5(czaqm6BbCi1z0Bqu3OUXkffiaKPQ6coyTox4KdJYj4G16CNmkYUsXwl3SWObTE0CyCKLehSwNlmlSgfrfAhcnjGjmQn)uk)g7WSW4KriPiiL0Plm2soqbGm5GEm7ZOZOZFi5dJ(UOSuidJE57CxM9)qzuobhSwN7Krr2vk2A5MfgnO1JMdJqsrqkPtx0qgvnUXd)tym4G16CNmkNd)tySkdIrr2vk2A5MfgnO1JMrP4DGb(5I7ngp8pHX2Gcazy0Bqu3OUrP4DYbewRrP4DISRuS1YTwJGb(5IBTgNA5cNmlSgZ9fYaGy03c4qQN3m6OSuiJdJqsrqkD7bOUXauoLdJksLYjJCI6ozSivbWjhoCyKciYu1MyuH2HWyobYi)lazsnZUraezmkIk0oeAsatyuB(Pu(n2yvgeVXiGYyUVqgaeJ(wahsDg9CkJoklfYWOxUXrwsCWADUWSWASsrbcazQQUGdwRZfo5WifqKPQnPpezms)joVvf65f9HiJiVWSRuD4EvksFD5(czaqBbCi1rzPqgJqeIII034noCyeUzHfgyP5Wga
    Well optimally, it would be icon that shows current cooldown, icon shown when out range and summoned, hidden when usable - as I prefer to have my cooldown notifications to be: everything that can be used is ready and hidden; unless told otherwise. Would prefer text next to icon, red.
    In dreamland: range from maximum usable distance could have been nice (example: "Currently 10y away from usable distance" (which means I am a total of 50y away from my Portal)).

Thanks again for your help.

Well optimally, it would be icon that shows current cooldown, icon shown when out range and summoned, hidden when usable - as I prefer to have my cooldown notifications to be: everything that can be used is ready and hidden; unless told otherwise. Would prefer text next to icon, red.
    You have the cooldown and out of range indicators in the group I gave you in the previous post, simply delete the others, you can easily move and recolour both text and the auras themselves as you see fit.
    In dreamland: range from maximum usable distance could have been nice (example: "Currently 10y away from usable distance" (which means I am a total of 50y away from my Portal)).

Thanks again for your help.
    This would be a lot simpler to just have as a seperate addon, a similar addon can be found here, although it is oudated I tested it briefly and it still works if you change the line that is mentioned in the latest comments on the WoWInterface page. It shouldn't be too hard to change the second timer that shows the buff timer of your portal to instead show the cooldown timer but I don't have time to look into that now.

Looking for a weak aura that displays havoc charges, pretty much the aura posted in the OP but with charges in it

In the "aura text" line in the display tab add %s for stacks.

Deleted
    what is the best way to sort my weak auras?
    I have 2 warlocks and a few alts, all of them use weak auras for buffs, debuffs and proccs, some have the same trinkets, what would be the best way to sort my weakauras?
    should i make a group for every character?
    how do you sort your auras?

btw i love this thread, very helpfull

Quote Originally Posted by Maldora View Post
    what is the best way to sort my weak auras?
    I have 2 warlocks and a few alts, all of them use weak auras for buffs, debuffs and proccs, some have the same trinkets, what would be the best way to sort my weakauras?
    should i make a group for every character?
    how do you sort your auras?

btw i love this thread, very helpfull
    Sadly it is not possible to have groups within groups, so I would just recommend you use the load feature to sort what is active and what isn't depending on what class you play.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Personally I have groups for each spec of each class I play all set up in a similar manner, except for some reason my Warlock who has multiple groups for each ability (mostly).

I handle trinkets, enchants, potions, etc all in one huge aura that load per class or spec. Each class obviously has different trinkets so they are layered in the same location as other one that just don't load.

Additionally I have different groupings for raid debuffs, personal debuffs and raid auras all in their own groups per class (loaded by spec).

Groups are the best way by far to organize your auras to your own liking. They're also super helpful if all the auras in the group are the same variety of aura (icon, text, etc) as you can uniformally adjust aura/text size, spacing of auras or priority (left/right and up/down dynamic groups).

One thing to be careful of for grouping auras:
    If you have auras that are layered on top of each other but are set to different stratas (high, low, medium, background, etc) you have to arrange the auras in the proper order so they appear in the proper order. For example; I hav auras that are high strata if the are temp buffs that appear on top of ANY aura, auras that are set to background strata that load behind everything and will appear if nothing else of a higher strata is ready to show (for me these are the cooldown portion of abilities) and then normal strata auras that appear as the "base" aura (when an ability is off cooldown and not active but is just ready to use).

Groups are amazing if you use them to their fullest and I would highly recommend playin with them so you can set it up like you want! Oh...and another thing, you can move hole groups at the same time without the individual auras losing spacing/placement. It's great.