You start the fight with usual prepotSoulfire->petattack mid soulfire cast->summon doomguard->dark soul->gul'dan->corruption->shadowbolt->gul'dan->meta->doom->touch of chaos->exit meta->gul'dan->continue rotation
My question is regarding the usual rotation, are these conditionals I'm using true ?
- one charge of Hand of Gul'dan, and the recharge on the next charge is >5 seconds, I don't cast it until the next charge is <=5 sec
- 5 stacks of molten core are 800 fury, 6 stacks are 960 fury; I use my charges liberally when they're >5 as long as I'm either going to get capped on fury before the next dark soul soulfire dump ( let's say, 900 fury, 8 stacks, time until next dark soul is 30 seconds - hop into metamorphosis and spend 3 stacks without dark soul or trinket procs )
- both trinkets proc, time until next dark soul burn is short ( <30 sec ), don't have excess molten core procs or excess fury - continue spamming shadowbolt
- both trinkets proc, time until next dark soul burn is >30 seconds; case 1 ) I've got excess molten core procs -> enter meta, spend soulfires during trinket procs ; case 2 ) I've got excess fury but not molten core -> enter meta, spam touch of chaos ; case 3 ) no excess fury and no excess molten core procs -> don't do anything, rotate shadowbolt as usual
- stacks of molten core are about to fall off - disregard hand of gul'dan rotation or anything else - enter metamorphosis and cast a chaos wave