Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am going to start working on a new destro ui for 6.2 and figured coming here to combine ideas and thoughts would be great. I am picturing having CDS/Dot Timers between my action bars on the bottom and the feet of my toon. Most people already have this placement so no real adjustment to make here. Moving certain CDS would be personal preference but OOMs cd trackers above would be just fine mixed with Affy dots/ TellMeWhen. The big change i am looking forward to trying out is the burning embers. I don't like just the straight resource bar as placement seems to be a constant issue for me. Instead i wonder if it's possible to have the burning embers bend around the character, either bottom going up or around the side(like the shield bar in Halo). This would make it so easy to keep track of embers and place them where your eyes will be fixated most of the time.

Could anyone create this burning ember group? I'v never done a group before so not sure what i could help on but i can create the individual elements of the group probably.

For example, you have 4 bars that on the right side of your toon that bend forming a semi circle(just not as extreme of a bend). The bottom bar would be ember 1 and the top being ember 4. As you gain emberbits, the bar just fills in as normal and then when it hits 4 full ember bars. A sound is made or the 4th bar is flashing or something cool.

You could take this example and place it on any side of your toon and it would be a unique way of tracking embers and stop cluttering up the bottom center of your screen.

If this isn't possible that'll be a sad day but thoughts and help is greatly appreciated!

Hi,
    Hoping one of the weak aura experts maybe able to help.

I have looking over a lot of this thread but haven't found what I would like.

I'm looking for a string similar to the opening post for dots but instead of dot timer bars I would like dot timer icons with times on the icons. I have tried to alter the opening post group but doesn't seem to be posible.

Any help would fantastic, my weak aura skill lvl finishes at being able move them and change size

Thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    I am going to start working on a new destro ui for 6.2 and figured coming here to combine ideas and thoughts would be great. I am picturing having CDS/Dot Timers between my action bars on the bottom and the feet of my toon. Most people already have this placement so no real adjustment to make here. Moving certain CDS would be personal preference but OOMs cd trackers above would be just fine mixed with Affy dots/ TellMeWhen. The big change i am looking forward to trying out is the burning embers. I don't like just the straight resource bar as placement seems to be a constant issue for me. Instead i wonder if it's possible to have the burning embers bend around the character, either bottom going up or around the side(like the shield bar in Halo). This would make it so easy to keep track of embers and place them where your eyes will be fixated most of the time.

Could anyone create this burning ember group? I'v never done a group before so not sure what i could help on but i can create the individual elements of the group probably.

For example, you have 4 bars that on the right side of your toon that bend forming a semi circle(just not as extreme of a bend). The bottom bar would be ember 1 and the top being ember 4. As you gain emberbits, the bar just fills in as normal and then when it hits 4 full ember bars. A sound is made or the 4th bar is flashing or something cool.

You could take this example and place it on any side of your toon and it would be a unique way of tracking embers and stop cluttering up the bottom center of your screen.

If this isn't possible that'll be a sad day but thoughts and help is greatly appreciated!
    UPDATE: I spent some time on this idea and was able to get something similar based off an existing weakaura for embers. i couldn't get the exact idea due to limitations of the addon but it is much better for keeping track of embers. I'll post screen shots and strings this week.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Okay so I start iron maidens progression tonight. I'm trying to get a clarity of will WA setup so that it shows me how big of an absorb I have on me (incase I feel the need to pop that extra defencive) Currently I have this string:

Code:
    d4Jsdaqzv9yvSlkL2gs42O0mbsmxr0SvCEcoTWzrO6BQuojHANIK9kTBI2VsJIsXWOu14iKEUOgkc0GbnCaoiIWPePCmvY5qeTqGKwkqklwewoQwes1tPAzQuToeqhgQPcXKPKPt6IiaxfivpdiUok2icLFIqAZqA7iipKsLzHOAAa13rI(ms5RisVwKkJhH4sIu1Tiexdr5EiOwjs63u8xaDVks9OUyP(Cu85tk(yK5K4eXeQaqa84ZkWZG5HkyqPmMPEU(DBVS1EBbPoBDR6wfP(HjRgwKNiADug5rdJ0M0wQlCHlCHJ5GNfMb8ZKcZ(lKWlKUDdMhQWcnOlK0yg6l1fUWfUWXCWZcXSggPUqcVW8p)rTzHxKr(cbDzOKGHJTHoGbl8C6KVWmGFMuy2N8fkJH8fsNGGcjiobaA0tlTL6cx4cx4sDHlCHlK)kdxUqmRHrQl0WxiD6l1xATuxQl16kpOr75fPUeZ(5I0ux1TBW8qfwObDHKgZuToJm06kMt71Q1hd2Qi1zYpq5tONxqTUINxQfPolZOrrQwTot(bkXSFtuNJpFrQZYmAuKQvRlXSFDIB4H06ZyEiRZnZxK6SmJgfPA16wbkACygvOi1zzgnks1QvRBfzadwWv8jD56P)uN)0cJeraWxpogz9qgkWJHfW86B1ux1XmQPjQJTScnms8au5bnAppxKQ1fikkA(1smrO4gzKbMcrVOWEYa5oyrTVOIaMK1jcrrrZVwIjIOGqYlWuCdKBGbF7gix3lQiGbxxYWIWdA0EEUPUQhw1jiPeOVW71TImGbli(yK1fl1NJIpFsXhJmNeNiMqfacGhFwbEgmpubdkLXm1pgZyzOu2evRJlsD7gmpuHfAqxiPXm1fl1NJIpFsXhJmNeNiMqfacGhFwbEgmpubdkLXmvRtOM6c89RQTa

Now it shows it on a targeted player but thats not much use since I can't be targeting myself every few seconds! I've tried a few different things to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated. :c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorindesarin View Post
    Okay so I start iron maidens progression tonight. I'm trying to get a clarity of will WA setup so that it shows me how big of an absorb I have on me (incase I feel the need to pop that extra defencive) Currently I have this string:

Code:
    d4Jsdaqzv9yvSlkL2gs42O0mbsmxr0SvCEcoTWzrO6BQuojHANIK9kTBI2VsJIsXWOu14iKEUOgkc0GbnCaoiIWPePCmvY5qeTqGKwkqklwewoQwes1tPAzQuToeqhgQPcXKPKPt6IiaxfivpdiUok2icLFIqAZqA7iipKsLzHOAAa13rI(ms5RisVwKkJhH4sIu1Tiexdr5EiOwjs63u8xaDVks9OUyP(Cu85tk(yK5K4eXeQaqa84ZkWZG5HkyqPmMPEU(DBVS1EBbPoBDR6wfP(HjRgwKNiADug5rdJ0M0wQlCHlCHJ5GNfMb8ZKcZ(lKWlKUDdMhQWcnOlK0yg6l1fUWfUWXCWZcXSggPUqcVW8p)rTzHxKr(cbDzOKGHJTHoGbl8C6KVWmGFMuy2N8fkJH8fsNGGcjiobaA0tlTL6cx4cx4sDHlCHlK)kdxUqmRHrQl0WxiD6l1xATuxQl16kpOr75fPUeZ(5I0ux1TBW8qfwObDHKgZuToJm06kMt71Q1hd2Qi1zYpq5tONxqTUINxQfPolZOrrQwTot(bkXSFtuNJpFrQZYmAuKQvRlXSFDIB4H06ZyEiRZnZxK6SmJgfPA16wbkACygvOi1zzgnks1QvRBfzadwWv8jD56P)uN)0cJeraWxpogz9qgkWJHfW86B1ux1XmQPjQJTScnms8au5bnAppxKQ1fikkA(1smrO4gzKbMcrVOWEYa5oyrTVOIaMK1jcrrrZVwIjIOGqYlWuCdKBGbF7gix3lQiGbxxYWIWdA0EEUPUQhw1jiPeOVW71TImGbli(yK1fl1NJIpFsXhJmNeNiMqfacGhFwbEgmpubdkLXm1pgZyzOu2evRJlsD7gmpuHfAqxiPXm1fl1NJIpFsXhJmNeNiMqfacGhFwbEgmpubdkLXmvRtOM6c89RQTa

Now it shows it on a targeted player but thats not much use since I can't be targeting myself every few seconds! I've tried a few different things to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated. :c
    Not a fix to ur specific WA, but I'm using one that shows total absorb(not just CoW).

Code:
    dmuLeaGiPkxckQgLQItPk6vssClqyxQs9lPQQHjOJjPAzOWZaPPbORbW2Oq(guyCc05ar3tss7JcvoOawOKcpuskteO4IsvzJqv(iq1ibkDsOQwjQMPKIUPKuTtO0pLuAOsvLLcf5PIMQkDvvj7v5VuWGP0HH0IbYJLktMIUmvBguFwv1Ovv60sz1uO41uOQzdXTrPDt43smCjXYf65enDKRRITJI(ofknEvHZdvwpuu2pPx9DxYU0CP5UlHlckByMpS1dUSRGuI7oS1hEbHeQraaaeaaGyecnyigdgcaqhwOdVGyWaOrmcbcaiaizWaaWbdbaOJwA2KvqqXD9h0YQG5Dl7osQWE9h0s4JOJAfXNNkxTQvTQn60jkullk99nmsPe)8s0iWD6wiuKaGKLii5NEvqqX5XEp7F9WWWQe(gWt1((TA7z89uUlmvUYvUYxIRwyyPtdleqHA0YO)3kIlUk(sYFql7osQWE9h0RkMOKV0z6cAjAh1kc5UlLeAK2DjRlLO)UbcxfFz)We(yVlnlgyDPe93hOLSUuI(7lrLMJgTSzU8wiue1gaKSebT0yosQbJBjMWhCWExsX2)Vh3DjHRIVS7iPc7YUJKkSgiCv8Lotxql7osQWA4BZ0x2DKuHDPZ0f0YQvybHsQTML)LhHZ0f0sQX6MlDMUGKlFHf)RHa1iRft1WqGQx7lSxdvdSbWcEFGzP8aYz6ckpWWThlx2DKuHDj8r0rTI4ZtLRw1Qw12Gv7lrJa3PBHqrcaswIGKF6vbbfNh79uTgNAdvl91fQn60jkulfpUADePR2OtNOqTWOisxTUWu5UWu5kx5kx5kx5kx5kx5kx5kFP8aYz6cQFrhU9yjycu9aG3NHeS43xnbZOLgBZK(o8aameiugHqdbc0iObXGXGHayWLOMMnQveOigOy7)3JYDhTeUiOL9HW8f(QfVIGwkoS3y7)3JYHT(YJGIT)FpU7YUJKkSlHpIoQveFEQC1Qw1Q2gSAFjAe4oDleksaqYseK8tVkiO48yVNQTQvvTHQL(6c1gD6efQLIhxToI0vB0PtuOwyuePRwxyQCxyQCLRCLRCLRCLRCLRCLRCLRCLpA5xV9)LgEacdHcjKqYiigyecWOWWbdbWGlrkOM7U0Sbd36oieUDxYEqO2UJgTmI257UK9GqTDhnA5r6geotpoqljuexq7UK9GqTDhnAzSG47UK9GqTDhnA0Yh1cdlDAyHGbKbhTuUKX76VdFdDjZHToqg1hTb

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chuqtaylor View Post
    Not a fix to ur specific WA, but I'm using one that shows total absorb(not just CoW).
    That'll work just as well cheers! Figuring out what glyphs to take etc. Probably going to run sac pact. With clarity on top I should absorb most of the damage? Glyphed Unending Resolve to be safe + demo form as a backup I think would work neatly enough. The WA is greatly appreciated since it saved me a lot of hassle!

Deleted
    That'll work just as well cheers! Figuring out what glyphs to take etc. Probably going to run sac pact. With clarity on top I should absorb most of the damage? Glyphed Unending Resolve to be safe + demo form as a backup I think would work neatly enough. The WA is greatly appreciated since it saved me a lot of hassle!
    Got the WA from Fragi of Paragon, so that's all him.

As for ur other worries, there's already a thread discussing this; http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ens-Blade-Rush
    tl:dr Soul Link + GoEternalResolve is what u should be using for perma 30% dr.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    Hey I need some help modifying a weak aura.

I basically want it to activate when I have no Doomguard out, and I am specced into Demonic servitude. I tried modifying a weakaura I use on my hunter, but it only registers any pet, and not a specific one, so it doesn't activate when Im specced Servitude and felguard is out.

Code:
    diKrfaqiLGArkjnkLuoLsr3cb2LsudteDmrzzk4zkvMgICnevBtPQVjsnoLsNtf6GikwOk6Hcktuq4IOOnkinsLaojcQvQKQxQeOzQu4MkbzNu4NkjgQu0sfu9uOPkXvvISvLq(QsOMlIs7L8xfAWi0Hv0IfHhJstwGlt1MfvFwQmAPWPv1Qrq61iiMTkDBkA3i9BjnCPQLl0Zr10bxNsBxK8DbrnEvW5rH1liY(LsRmveAkmqyGkczR3Aufzqsgjxon5ceg88(7KrXpacnQTedrTA2zNXGfwOLcXVRZJQiK1YHQPWClLf(kDTnBxVLylXwITeJoyJ0wIlrFG5HNd81wT3Hv3SDDNgiq4K(Mt4RuveYHzeur4823ywy07cB8bUW(OZDqyIQLY6HWzNmeA5(4823yQtbcnNpvfHaJExyF05oiSp6CheMOAPSUabcH4315rvecm6DHSwounfAPEkNccNwOk0Y9rl9bDk0t5uGlCjdcxgBYSiK1YHQPWClLf(kDTnBxVLylXwITeJoyJ0wI0k0sCj6dmp8CGV2Q9oS6MTR70aHSnCwcrONYPGqwlhQMJaJExihMGLlK1YHQ5yJpWfcVPhiqyGZNGnobxjegRWe(kvgjf2W)UgGcDl5KsMTpB7W(9zh3DCq5eqARWyfMGRtH36mqfHW86uqfH8N2DDzmKj00EHxfzmKPtzKDuNYyiPofiqi7DY5QiK)0URlCXKj8nwjSfuOP9cVkcxGLmkmdxNcei0Y9ryEDkOtHwUpYENCUofgRxxfHM2l8QiqGqEVZQIq(t7UUmYeAAVWRIm2PtzmOtbceg855pR9cmurOP9cVkceimozDveAAVWRIabceMxPa(HKlJDzcn)ySgvcHrV7R0cJExi4haHjUonyHQbUWZnyAecHp9Hr2Qz)1bpqgzcb)ayJUqctbpMpzDY2CrndnonDYsy2kLt2MlQjbNtk1JeW0mX1njyljHeQLdFodHHX0OWmCHZGGh(kDEhH4315rUkYitfHq8768Okcbg9UqomblxOL6PCkiCAHQql3ht5nE2RRec9uofegwLg8WxPCHCBcpLtHMrp)pieBYCJneA5(OL(GofYTj8uofqBE(Fq4yyKblJyHmHxeA5(48(PCDk0sFqy)DYWJcTCF0SAPGhOeceAPq8768Okceiqyi)bqdf62D7oE84EsB3tk5qssBvobKixi1AwIFxNh5YyqiJvYZ5oOqjpD6Kd7hsFCyx6HHDzkNasPfEyL8CUdkuc2MTFi9(ms7oMoz6mYjPCcirUqUFZBwFkimmMgfMHl8deASYytMLwIlEgVvwcPL4GWGNZgDWhJvycFLkJKceYfoSC2YjxotykzKrAitGea
    Any help?
    My friend made it for you & uploaded it to Scrappie, enjoy. https://wowscrappie.com/shared/wa/154

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Code:

Yellow Text.

Code:
    dKtidaGlKIxJuAFsLYSv42i5YQ6Bivhwr7KK2l1UL0(jXpHu8xiv)gLZRsgkKOgmQmCv0bHIoLi6yqCoPkNMOLcjPfdLwoHhcj1tfwMO8CsnkPIPkXKr00bxesPRkc9mr11LYgHcBtf2mQA7qs8rPs(oKittPAEqcggcFwPmAPQgVi4sqcDlrQRbv3tQunovQfjsESs2iU4GYbPdsxCKaA451py10i50DSAAGrv(eah8T6cKSANKkCIhAIQcxIvj01dfgmhyIvZey1DsDoMxVivsfUVs64cn886hSA68E7oaHCB7fU4aUoFhRMgyuownnWOqhUoFhAycnTJvtdmk07ljFhRMgyuownnWOCW3QlqYQDsQWjEOjQkCjwLqxpuyWCGjwntGv3j15yE9Iujv46MchHc3xjDS6)lAD0ojNWBWr)xU1hmg74e59Wpo2pWZo6rNW8PXZCmytsxCqk55LR2aUCXbvBasxmyWHyUExCq1gG0fdgCaZXxbxCq1gG0fdgCiyJ3fhuTbiDXGbdoiL6ZX8kG5IwTduC5q8BswTCD(oKlw1HSkb0xmQZXdpPvrCijDuyWCOWHjwntG1bVys9biMW0Q4oqjjj03yqNa)abj7aNGiJobbDZNE)2XInycxSkIX4UhbswEwgX(XnEgcU5tJNB1CRsyWXKKucswDoqheYTTxODXGJwfeYTTx4IJvtdmkh8T6cKSANKkCIhAIQcxIvj01dfgmhyIvZey1DsDoMxVivsfouO7kCekCFL0GJAJQiKBBVqBvehAyUOvJYmzfCGA0QwqlQ6a(eauZgmHlwfXyCJFNNNJqGVJJq)(E38PXZTAUvjObjdb)4(iJ(oorVBdgCODKrdcne0K7avSkYEgIbBa

I'm looking for a weakaura or an add-on that can act like a smart 'speedometer' of my current maximum and minimum potential dps. I want something that i can maybe have it 'learn' from a few minutes dps on a dummy what all my procs and buffs are, and from that be able to give me screen prompts or maybe show a % number of how close i am during a fight to my 'all procs lining up' point so i know when the best time to DI/potion CD (Hopefully also including into its knowledge set bonuses). My biggest problem as a Destro seems to be that since none of our best trinkets are manually controllable, we need to shift from 'every CB we can cast at the time a proc comes out' to 'when to wait' to blow your 4 piece set bonus Multistrike CB.

Destro Weak Aura set

I know there are already post on this but all of the Destro weak aura sets I have seen are pretty sloppy and not easy on the eyes. Just wondering what WA you guys are using for destro. Im looking for a full set that shows procs, dots, and embers.

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    I know there are already post on this but all of the Destro weak aura sets I have seen are pretty sloppy and not easy on the eyes. Just wondering what WA you guys are using for destro. Im looking for a full set that shows procs, dots, and embers.
    There are quite a few colabs here for WA setups, a lot of people seem to really like OOMM's aura sets which can be found here: http://strongauras.com/

Demonology : http://pastebin.com/JRypBcAQ

Destruction : http://pastebin.com/ruAvy8qE

Ember tracker : http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...ing-ember-bar/ (Mine is modified a bit, but that's the base version of it).
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glyphtics View Post

Ember tracker : http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...ing-ember-bar/ (Mine is modified a bit, but that's the base version of it).

Just tried the demonology ui and its amazing. Really helpful, I've slightly modified some of the effects on trinket the procs to make slightly more obvious when one procs as im bad lol. I'm trying to make it so that if you reach MAX fury by accident it warns you but I can't work out how I would go about doing this. I can only make it show the fury bar once I reach a certain amount of fury. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Glyphtics View Post

Those are super nice...going to try them when I get home today. Any chance for an Affliction version? With a SB:Haunt countdown where the Havoc is would be super cool

Deleted
    Does anyone have or saw a weak aura for life tap? (that warns u that u need use life tap when u are low on mana)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scorrtty View Post
    Does anyone have or saw a weak aura for life tap? (that warns u that u need use life tap when u are low on mana)
    Code:
    dqeQfaqiLkQlbq1OuQItPuPUfqAxOKmmuQJPuwMI6zk00uKRbsBdeFJszCc4CusmpLkY9uQqheLyHuQEOKQjQuvUOkQnQI8rakJKssNeiwPsv1lvbmtvOUPkq7ui)KsQHcGLQc6PqtvQUQsf8vaYCvQs7L8xbnyjPdlLftjESknzL0LPAZc1Nb0OLeNgvRwPsETcmBqDBLy3u8BrgokwUepxvth56IA7skFxbnEviNhOwpkP2VaT2ux4IWvHRQl8iRJJFN0jBbGozLn2tbSTnnZgQnfd60OWv(Za3a39JiHhZJ9Gv7nMDwiyRJJFN0jqHoYMTTzOqMdaDcAaiqumOtJc53Kr2fgNm0j4gWxO17q)yqIolSz4lnINmQl8PwHuxitXFNe(vkCZarcxACJ6czk(7KWgmtLgaz43fjmMB4Ff1fYu83jHFLc3mqKiHuHdeOxuxy(9qM0qVilczsd9cbMXveBH53dxszd5RYIW87HzdNKDH53dTA7bWjzx4n)uAjScF1fs8fFvibMXf(uJYVWB(P0IW4S5s8Kzp7oy1It5IjyvtIcwfqSecGtHSqu7oGBagSQBwfEZpLwcjWmUWNAu(fMFpSMxHFHDzry241CdjSLPKqVMBiHaKg6fH53dz8Y1netAOxKDHEn3qVqaXsyDREU(bcb4Cxy(9qM0qVqGzCzx4TIFhi0R5gsy(9WgmVMl7cz8Y1netAOxeookKXlx3qmPHEjmX4LgLkc3PDuKWv)BuU0ixwegNmKqSEpy1(W6U5GDHvCoWkKobzIn0T5T5rO2MGeydIIbDkGq4uBvDH53dzCYsJiyxweMFp0418ISiKAWUHux4sgM4QlsKWNXVQl85gGWUIMfUKHjU6kAt2v0SSlsKWvECm)MHjWQlCjdtC1fjsyjb7QlCjdtC1fjsy(9WlC7Fzxy(9WNXVYIWs76QlCjdtC1fjsy(9WBAXsJKDHx42)Ql85gGWUqaXYHhBD9disKW4KHqoRDfnokCL)mWnWi1UdEHa(lS4a5jthmJlK8JiHR8FxzZL41Czr47WXaK4gsy9Zr9Zhk8P2DWxpzOg3S4gsiirii77SqwNslkITWwMsYUWN43bG3xU0iEYilcBRRCINmn4qQWbc0lV6IeYxfEmp2dwT3yeoKVsv0ji2GcDI90ST5awz0kqNvmOtqeEtWPI6kAwrSv0OobLDaitBbMypdXMTziJkguO2u0KofyoaeiZJJJSNGylWOnfdk0rrcn5LEHdeOxEfTjKBQ5L3LfHzdv4ab6f1fEZpLwegNnxINm7z3bRwCkxmbRciwcbWPqwiQDhWnadw1nRb3FW9ls4UYpXJblS(5O(5dfUYFg4gyqUjJqqmKxIBxFVGCtMFVSyHdZjWHawLug(uXnSgSWNA3bpajUHeA36E36dEiiaMv7cj)iQEcovuxrBkAtrZkAtrJkAtrtkAtKiHVWzwTXk2SAuynfTnnVjsc
    Bestrolock
    <Fast Forward> US#34 Stormrage-Alliance

Grats btw on being the best US geared warlock heh.

Quote Originally Posted by bycow View Post
    Grats btw on being the best US geared warlock heh.
    Well... That was from T14...sooooo.....not really applicable now.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Well... That was from T14...sooooo.....not really applicable now.
    He just had to bump his post count so he could spam his youtube advertisement links haha