Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    There are a few different settings you can change to make it not so dark looking and give it some brightness;

First thing is to run the setup thing again -- when you run it this time flip through the different options you have for the theme.

I personally use the classic theme since it is a bit lighter shaded than the others and it is what I had been used to beforehand anyway. The dark theme is I think what you're referring to since it has that "strong" look about it, so you may want to pick a different theme. Last is the class theme which I don't like personally, but some may since it is a bit lighter in shade as well.

One other thing you may want to play with some more is the UnitFrames section, you can change the bar texture which may also be contributing to some of the darkness.

Last thing I'd recommend is to download AddonSkins (if you haven't already). It gives you the option of skinning your WA's to have nice trim edges instead of the bulky edges that you normally see without it.
    Thank you very much!!!
    MMO champion should have the option to upvote posts, I can only imagine the ammount of work you put into writing this <3

I liked the AddonSkins to give WA better edges, will give it a try. As for the colours, I changed a number of things. First, I increased Constrast from my monitor =P, second I figured I could have some colours adjusted to the way blizzard UI was so I could slowly get used to it. I changed life to a green colour like Blizzard's, and changed the theme to classics, it was Class theme before.

But the great deal of work was with the Unit Frames section. I disabled a lot of things that was default that's only usefull if you don't have WA. I disabled auras and put new ones from WA, now the last thing I need to adjust is positioning of some very important auras and HP bar.

PS: Unit Frames is indeed tricky, I wasn't aware that you had more options to change because you have to dig hard through the windows to see the suboptions for auras/penalties/etc.

Deleted
    Hey, i'm using OOMs WA2 strings, but somehow it dosen't show the cooldowns and durations on the procbar (Dark Soul, Grimoire of Service). Anybody knows what's up with that?

Thank you OOM for your effort!

Quote Originally Posted by MouzArt View Post
    Hey, i'm using OOMs WA2 strings, but somehow it dosen't show the cooldowns and durations on the procbar (Dark Soul, Grimoire of Service). Anybody knows what's up with that?

Thank you OOM for your effort!
    Since patch 6.2 I have the same problem with some of my auras and even action-bars CDs, some of them show to me but anothers like OOMs auras do not show at all.

I'm pretty much confused what change in which addon.

Deleted
    Well as it currently stands, I have 4pc t18, and the archimonde trinket, now what im wondering is that is there any WA anyone has made preliminarily for the debuff on the target for Destruction, and for demonology the 2pc buff, something simple, as I am a complete potato when it comes to weakauras. I just import all the god tier stuff you amazing fellas have done here!

okey I posted at 3:30 am I am a potato aswell, The destruction archimonde trinket debuff on the mob is called "Flamelicked"
    and the Demonology 2piece buff is called "Demon Rush"
    Last edited by mmocfdca0ff4fa; 2015-06-30 at 01:32 AM. Reason: too tired to even provide usefull information

Deleted
    This one works well with my UI and should work for you Just change colours/numbers etc! http://pastebin.com/VacZCEkA

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    Updated auras for 6.2 and now include Affliction auras, new ring, new trinkets, new tier bonuses, misc tweaks.

It's very likely there will be updates in a couple weeks as I raid with them. Let me know if you find bugs or have suggestions.

Hi OOMM! I just recently discovered your WA's and I really love your current affliction set up and am currently using it as well.

I was wondering if there's a chance you might be able to make a destro version similar to the current but using embers instead of a resource counter from 0-40? I seem to have to rely on physical ember weak auras and my brain can't comprehend the number system fast enough in raids.

Any chance something like that may be possible? Love the design overall though, the f&b and backlash is perfect! even the flashing on the ember resource , just wish that they were 1-4 blocks instead.

Quote Originally Posted by herpsderpsanon View Post
    Well as it currently stands, I have 4pc t18, and the archimonde trinket, now what im wondering is that is there any WA anyone has made preliminarily for the debuff on the target for Destruction, and for demonology the 2pc buff, something simple, as I am a complete potato when it comes to weakauras. I just import all the god tier stuff you amazing fellas have done here!

okey I posted at 3:30 am I am a potato aswell, The destruction archimonde trinket debuff on the mob is called "Flamelicked"
    and the Demonology 2piece buff is called "Demon Rush"
    These are what i use atm, they're still in my tryout mode to see if they actually do their job in a combat environment (they work though^^)

(Sorry they're not in groups, i have BIG groups to keep my multi class WA's in check :P)

Current target debuff (dottimer):

Code:
    dSZwdaGEbLxQOs7IsQxtjMPuYCPKmBOUPG4xqICBLStPAVODlQ9ROk)uKmmLQFRWJL0HbgmKKgUuCqiv9xj6ycCErQfQiwkj0IfblNIhki9uvltr65K60GMQqtMKMoXfLsDvrOlt11HyJsyRIiBwPSDiH(oKsFfsIPbjQ5POQgjKuNKenAfLXtcUeKIBPOIRjO6Eqc(mL6zqQmoruZag5H8kZIB2av3kL1rwBLYEsLTX(YZcaxgYq8YcOX3d418tToW6DRdNFXRYRYiVwavl6ddZzFA48AbuTOlWaBnFQeJTu2BZNo12M2f2NZ09D(TrwkWaBnFQeJTu2BZNaWe6apmmYEa77SpL9ak84bqLrEbG9SWi)cblqgPqHx34vg51WSn2zhDu4r0Ezfd0AoH3aQoJ8leSazKcfEeTxQB8kNWxXaTMrEnmBJDEub9k2kvOZLcVkCBdwrWsAg5xiybYifk8Mb2zKFHGfiJuOqH342WroMUX5bigqcadV4kiigNh1a88q1K4fxbPyKf(gGbGrQEw41naJfoHxGl3umYcFdWaWivpl8IbAB7gg5n(IpC(bAZPY40Ccpsgk8cWy7cFfrlJv5mOQZlWLRYNblxZi7b8fyWYXWQfxLcVQNaY2wmDJZJA0Ryifj2I34RunUbidd)8rbEeTROV4ek8AbuTOlgzHVbyayKQNfEbUCZHH5ShKmV4kihgMZEqY8zKv0aTTDJM9aEyDKl1qvNVv7IiVwavl6qh4HHr2dyFNcVku3GbPJUcIIq7zcpAAqj0i8qv(cmy5yy1IRYJwOQmJD0TVZduvHcCKb4sXaTTDJMrk8ZCO9mH9GKPWdyKVadwogwT4Q8kZIB2av3kL1rwBLYEsLTX(YZcaxgYq8YcOX3dOWJIShGYtdOqca
    Code:
    dSZAdaGErjVuiPDjk8AsP9jPkZurmxssZgQBkK6xKaUTsTti2lA3sSFHe)usmmP43k5Xs1GjrmCP0bjr6WahtG)QGfQqwkjvlwuXYP0dff9uvltiEofBtuPPkYKjvtN4IksxvuQNrsCDiTrHARsQSzf12jb60G(QKQAAKO8DsqJKeQtskgTc14jPCjsuDlsixtu15Lu(SGUmvJtsAgWepKxtrC7mO7QQPVkgv1Gu3WuSV9IaWdrVeFigA9MaEdFKmcYOjJ88BEDEDM4ncOR1CyworIKN3iGUwtmgeA4RKDAIgKP81QmpBCHikkstd)8QiXyqOHVs2PjAqMYNdWM5cVSmrKimoF1CvjFqtqJknvZns1C5SIYRmk84fqNjEbG9IWe)gflqMOqH306DM4nWsi2jIku4rn(qhdmgoI3UWot8BuSazIcfEuJpyA9ohX3XaJHjEdSeID(6Ru1NujZOsHxhopd7OyPgt8BuSazIcfElO7mXVrXcKjkuOWB9q4QKQ168aulihGLxC1euRZRyaokkPoEXvtIxfHVfyby0UxeEtlWQLJ4f42TXRIW3cSamA3lcVyHHHULjERV5ZZVuyPsbxJJ4rlqHxa2qx47OgzThgd1DEbUDDEuJRUV5i(cy7gMisaFmgSDmSR11PWB9DLw3cKLLVE86EoOZZPAToVIvQ6rhN9ek8gb01AIxfHVfyby0UxeEXvtomlNibv5H68XyW2XWUwxpkkjcFbDNSWWq3AisapSVkdgOUZpzACI3iGUwtMl8YYercisdfEDOPfdQLC1e1HHJfEL3Qakx4b66qbUka8GyHHHU1WefEfc1LXerLMgEbUD7Hz5ejOk)yhgowisqvk8aM4JXGTJHDTUoVMI42zq3vvtFvmQQbPUHPyF7fbGhIEj(qm06nbu4vqIeOSibuib

BOSS1 (Icon, not dottimer) WA , i find this handy to keep it up on the main boss only sometimes , it has a big sound check if its under 5s as well
    Regular WA:
    Code:
    d0t6eaGEjj6LssAxcHTbj1(KKWmrv1CrLMTGBkeDnHKBlvpwr7uH2l1Uv1(vGFQe(ls(nkhgQHkP0GvqdxjDqLIltCmuLplQwOOyPiflws1Yf5HcPEkyziLEUktusrtfIjlLPt6IqkxvjYZGKCDj2isLTQe1MfQTJk8rjP6ROImnKQ(oKyKskSourz0IsJhs1jvQULKuonIZRu61OQ8jur1WKeBEgXaXW(RskgpfU7t2FC3hxMcTG0LxXbQizQqrhjjv4z4mqBe8IOserzOBOzOzedBxehFI6XQHkARyapvc7pJy4uCsnIHgJkpWqX1nKhyOqfNWDXaNemFBkj8Xza(BD8Z53GH1YkZSdgwBInn0yuhR8nNXWXkFZW(RskgpfUBATf)XfTahlTZTlncM7XkF74Ico9KppcwEUH8adfk8ujS3WLLHIvRg0ejpxsgXWXkPPuEIAynG3kjd3Qec7nd8Oh1vOh1gALewjS3aTrzO8e1qx61LKHBvMKyYCPNOgQZUJNHz5uwNklPjgusxAgUvjegXDXa)K8S6GHS4bd1SYGHrZUo7m0K6L4yKTRIHASHMiPBj(n84UCgXJ8mqxa3LazYN0SAO8chYRgusxAgkNq1KtlprDgdjPBG(iIYGWH8QHOz96yDWq(z5gECxmGg6R4VjTbdJK8ndLtOUvje2BoJHYju3QecJ4U4mgkNqDSsAkLNOoJHK0xSkjSYsgQcdxPUWH8kuIJjOBGAZs0SHIg0ICXYOvtdn50YtudRb8wjz1qm7vdR4eouMYRgYkK8SQhJQIHad3mIbfhKxnIHEjOeJy1QHzaFNrmCKppig40gA4Fr0v1qVeuIrmWPn0W)IORQZy1QHBvMgXWr(8G4ruz1qIfeJyOxckXiwTAOCc1J7IRBiHNIrm0lbLyeRwn84UyO6Pc6OJtgkNqDRY0zmuoHAgW35mgkNqnz96y1zm0iXXKzjOBnIHEjOeJy1QvdXSxbsvkEKw6nKKCc7r2Ukgit2BG0mqxcN3LxhmSMYPjMHtXt(UAzKxnGSOwA2REnqmGBnIsypoqPjsEUKoJy1a6lIJpr9y1qvfdXjCxanHvShP3akKMM1JrvXWx6ijsEUKopYZqJCRb829j7nS)QKIXtH7(K9hxYZbvNCtknrE(ef1mswQa(vj9yAnmzSqJHY7mgubDnAwGLmIh55XkwTAaBed0fWDjqM8jnd7VkPy8u4Upz)XDFCzk0csxEfhOIKPcfDKKuHNvdC4rE0tlpR2a
    Refresh alert WA:
    Code:
    dyeFgaakKqDkKaRcqrVcqjZcjOBri1UuOmmKYXusltc5zeIMMs4AsO2gssFdqvnoavCoKiToavAEaQY9auQdQeTqKQhQq1eLaDraSrPQ(OeWirsCsc1kLG6LirmtPkDtPk2PO8tKudfjKLkj9uOPsWvjKSvjiFLqyUkK9s9xj1Gb6WQSya6Xk1Kv0LjTzf8zPYOLeNMOxlrmBrUTQA3O8BedxuTCu9Cqtx46sz7ir9DjsJhqoVe16buy)QYE1cgLgfZcLpCBDK4nHbhjoRq1aK0VYIlv3dj06(sUsB1i0yrJTogTXk2434040cgbI6HbOgot0IKMXYupma1W9fDXuTikDbLcCwqvAla(RIKgnpi6flmE7qsyqlyeghpSGXjPUlrk10n2LiLwpWVVAue6vYYg)Ga3(8R7RS4bwqfgCYdSka9RcasfJDjsP13oKeMryfsPgHKgBAumlu(WT1rlNtQzWrIqVsw24hCup6uEJqsJnHJOtasY6wYv2HKgBogPRZ4Kudjn200D4W4XK)lKeMfm(pjZcgJY5QXDdgKVr4(skqoB14MKi8QoB14LYRCcLZvJWGFYUkHr4(sAzNTA8s5voNrZ4MKi8LoB1yzNrZiqoJMXnjr4fWzRgVuELRFJTn(aFGpWhixJgN9ahASDijmkoNt64kesHpqyC8GcFGtnfhf8k8d8b(aFGpWhixJgN9aHXXJhiW6bsX5CshxHWhiW8bo1uCuWRWpWh4d8bQS5RWpWhOXnjr40D2QrojUqDgnJZg)cjHzK2yfzSb16lLx5mDhomgCzxNYTGriPX3AJjdJ5PRSYncZ1us8046cQsBbvnoB8lKeMXIk2i7(k0coB1y)091KCxIoDyeMRB5GClkMmmcibcxnovy0yYWyE6kRCJnMmm(1pGk3imxtPS7Rg7v2vjEGKHhyurFGJtGFc0ydQ1tfgnMmmDJWgGkLvwGTHbjqgRxkQQlRRcqpuxiakOXDdgKFDf5ungYVonQuwzHXXjFaV4b2lPZydQ1WCnLYUVA6gBmLYklmgYVon2GAnmxtjXtt3i7(Qraak)ytD(a7rYMgBqTgsA8T2yYW0nY1p15k)cc3iWdyBKRFJfBCQa2ggekNRgPYYQ90xu9ASb1Q630DyCGWcJ5h)sTTYcJvuzxLWzftZyICtlymUKYcly83sH0coCyCNoi0cgHswxsnkILv7L6XPeJ)wkKwWOiwwTxQhNsmDhomcZ1TfmcLSUK6mr6W4uomi3Tuu2cg)TuiTGdhgBqTMDF1aAKFB1cg)TuiTGdhgz3xnwaEdiGoUXguRH5620n2GA9oDqOPBSb16n5d4fMUrojPwW4VLcPfC4WHXbclqjWqDwrlmoLW80vgJBxc04d0ix7KeMq5C1OCtygNk8Ig)c10nkzYOEt(5jn0PZwnUjK0KukZaA8AbXaAuon2NFDFLfpWcQWGtEGvbOFvaqQy8MtzijSlvhCzxNYHwWHXb(9vm4xCoBHXsLZOIZkMMrw7lWLDDkh6SvJtjmpDLfVjmJIzHYhUTos8MWGJmcJBxcKIiswyuGAkQQ4cqfbJHcumojr4wWzRoJMdhgplySF6(AsUlrNgfZcLpCBDK4nHbhjoRq1aK0VYIlv3dj06(sUsB1Hrk7S1ffT6Wga
    Last edited by gruxxar; 2015-07-03 at 01:35 PM.
    made by Shyama

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentaltoast View Post
    Hi OOMM! I just recently discovered your WA's and I really love your current affliction set up and am currently using it as well.

I was wondering if there's a chance you might be able to make a destro version similar to the current but using embers instead of a resource counter from 0-40? I seem to have to rely on physical ember weak auras and my brain can't comprehend the number system fast enough in raids.

Any chance something like that may be possible? Love the design overall though, the f&b and backlash is perfect! even the flashing on the ember resource , just wish that they were 1-4 blocks instead.
    I think this is a good idea. It looks good on a dummy, but I haven't had a chance to test it in a raid yet. The original single bar is still included but set to Load>Never by default, the four new ember indicators add quite a bit of auras to turn off if you do go that route though.

Destruction Resource Bar strongauras.com

I've also updated the Destruction Actions Available and Unavailable just a little bit. They support Havoc a bit more since it is used on so many fights. I'd still like to hide Havoc for single target but haven't quite implemented my idea for this yet. In addition to this I have an alpha version of a Shadowburn and Havoc aura that appears at your cursor when mouseover targeting to show valid targets for Shadowburn and if your Havoc is on a different target than what you are moused over. This will help with trying to snipe in a huge group of adds, let me know if there'd be any interest in me finishing this.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Deleted
    Thanks to both of ye, these will do perfectly!

I think this is a good idea. It looks good on a dummy, but I haven't had a chance to test it in a raid yet. The original single bar is still included but set to Load>Never by default, the four new ember indicators add quite a bit of auras to turn off if you do go that route though.

I've also updated the Destruction Actions Available and Unavailable just a little bit. They support Havoc a bit more since it is used on so many fights. I'd still like to hide Havoc for single target but haven't quite implemented my idea for this yet. In addition to this I have an alpha version of a Shadowburn and Havoc aura that appears at your cursor when mouseover targeting to show valid targets for Shadowburn and if your Havoc is on a different target than what you are moused over. This will help with trying to snipe in a huge group of adds, let me know if there'd be any interest in me finishing this.
    Thanks OOMM! You're the man! This looks awesome, can't wait to try it in raid.

Also huge thanks for updating the destro avail/unavail. Havoc is pretty much used on cooldown in 90% of HFC fights, this'll be a huge help!

Anybody have smaller weakauras for affliction and destruction? I'm sure Oomm's are nice, but they're way too big to fit into my Elvui.
    Last edited by atlings; 2015-07-04 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentaltoast View Post

If you're looking for compact Ember resource display, I've always used Galvin's Unitbars http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/galvins-unitbars

User friendly UI as well!, I mixed them up with OOM's original WA setup (without the embers then ) to get to my UI

Result i got was this: (1st is regular, 2nd with FnB) (only the ember bars are Galvin's unitbars)
    Last edited by gruxxar; 2015-07-04 at 11:12 AM.
    made by Shyama

I too would be very interested in a smaller version of OOMM's weak auras. I used his demo ones and had to resize all of them myself and was wondering if there was a smaller version of the destro ones or if I'll have to go through all of them again.

Destruction Resource Bar strongauras.com

Looks Great!!

I would love a bit more obvious Havoc tracking since it is used constantly on many HFC fights.

Using your destro auras atm and loving them. Thanks for all your work.

Anyone have a working WeakAura that will pop up when the T18 4set procs and you get the free Chaos Bolt? My feeble attempts have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Anyone have a working WeakAura that will pop up when the T18 4set procs and you get the free Chaos Bolt? My feeble attempts have failed.
    Prob failed because you don't get a free Chaos Bolt, how it works is

Ember count = X

Cast Chaos Bolt = X-1 ( with a 12% chance to remain X )

Theirs no buff involved, just a flat 12% chance to not use an ember when the spell is released.

15+ Year Old Account
    Brain storm rushed garbage pseudo code that might work, this is probably 50% wrong, but should give an idea of how it could be done. It's possible that it'd give false positives if you generated 10 embers within your cb cast somehow. This could be done much cleaner in a single aura with better code, but splitting it means you don't have to write the log code.

aura 1 - casting cb (aura won't show anything):
    trigger tab > custom > event > combat log > spell > cast:
    unit: player
    spell: chaos bolt
    time to hide: 0

actions tab on trigger > custom
    WA_EMBERS_ON_CAST = UnitPower("player",14,true)

aura 2 - cb hits (won't show anything):
    trigger1 tab > custom > event > combat log > spell > success:

WA_EMBERS_ON_SUCCESS = UnitPower("player",14,true)

aura 3 - cb was free? (won't show anything):
    trigger2 tab > custom > event > SPELL_SUCCESS > custom trigger:
    local embers_on_success = WA_EMBERS_ON_SUCCESS or 0
    local embers_on_cast = WA_EMBERS_ON_CAST or 0
    if (embers_on_success ~= 0) and (embers_on_cast ~= 0) and (embers_on_success == embers_on_cast) then
    return true
    end
    return false

Ultimately, I didn't make this because I'm staring at my embers the whole fight anyways. I can see how it'd help, but I'd probably make it a sound effect or something if I implemented it (and it worked).
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Brain storm rushed garbage pseudo code that might work, this is probably 50% wrong, but should give an idea of how it could be done. It's possible that it'd give false positives if you generated 10 embers within your cb cast somehow. This could be done much cleaner in a single aura with better code, but splitting it means you don't have to write the log code.

aura 1 - casting cb (aura won't show anything):
    trigger tab > custom > event > combat log > spell > cast:

WA_EMBERS_ON_CAST = UnitPower("player",14,true)

aura 2 - cb hits (won't show anything):
    trigger1 tab > custom > event > combat log > spell > success:

WA_EMBERS_ON_SUCCESS = UnitPower("player",14,true)

aura 3 - cb was free? (won't show anything):
    trigger2 tab > custom > event > SPELL_SUCCESS > custom trigger:
    local embers_on_success = WA_EMBERS_ON_SUCCESS or 0
    local embers_on_cast = WA_EMBERS_ON_CAST or 0
    if (embers_on_success ~= 0) and (embers_on_cast ~= 0) and (embers_on_success == embers_on_cast) then
    return true
    end
    return false

Ultimately, I didn't make this because I'm staring at my embers the whole fight anyways. I can see how it'd help, but I'd probably make it a sound effect or something if I implemented it (and it worked).
    This'll fail I think if you have an Incinerate crit or Immolate crit tick between when you start casting and when you finish.

My attempt used UnitPower and CastSuccess for Chaos Bolt, but unfortunately there is a UNIT_POWER update event both before and after the Chaos Bolt cast event, when normally it's exclusively after. As a result, my technique doesn't work. :/

Deleted
    Can anyone make me a weakaura that shows if everyone in my raid has dark intent buff. (Not multistrike) It has to be specifically dark intent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    This'll fail I think if you have an Incinerate crit or Immolate crit tick between when you start casting and when you finish.
    You are right. I was in a bit of a rush and asked CAST == SUCCESS? What I meant was CAST <= SUCCESS?

http://pastebin.com/0sZrfBMb looks like it works, edit the display as you see fit. This is going to give a false positive if you can get 10 embers during your Chaos Bolt cast though. If you can manage that then I think you deserve to see a celebratory WeakAura.

I think there is a couple other ways to make this if this happens to fail, they'd be much harder though.
    Last edited by OOMM; 2015-07-08 at 11:32 PM.