Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Fire is green. Metamorphosis is green.

Nothing else is green.

There isn't anything more to know... you really just seem to be asking if random spells are green as well when it's specifically said that it only affects fire.
    well the reason i asked is because there is an abyssal icon that is recolored green, and i thought too that only fire spells would be effected but, then i saw metamorphosis icon and other icons like that like burning rush.

I gave some examples of what spells that i thought might be changed(see first & second post) but i am in no ways asking/hoping if any are changed, i was merely curious since there really hasnt been any news on it for awhile and wondered if they were still working on the animations or not.

actually let me clarify this because I know maybe it seems a little confusing. what i also wanted to know besides if they added new "fel" versions of any spells, was if any of the animations have been fixed. What i mean by that is stuff like demonology's demonic fury aura seems to be still colored purple yet i've read from others that it's horns are green(is it suppose to be purple or green?).

other stuff like that I'm asking about is the rain of fire animation, which is great, but the meteors/rocks still seem to be orange/red.I was hoping that that was going to be changed(as others are from the comments i've seen on it)
    and lastly maybe the warlock mounts since they are somewhat like a fire spell.

They said mounts are a different art team than the spells, but they would try to get it done for 5.3.

Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    maybe the warlock mounts since they are somewhat like a fire spell.
    The Warlock mounts come from a fiery planet. Their flames don't come from the Warlock; they are the flames of Xoroth, so they shouldn't become green.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    The Warlock mounts come from a fiery planet. Their flames don't come from the Warlock; they are the flames of Xoroth, so they shouldn't become green.
    blizz said they'll try to get green fire dreadsteeds ready for 5.3 though.

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...00377867210753
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Fire is green. Metamorphosis is green.

Nothing else is green.

There isn't anything more to know... you really just seem to be asking if random spells are green as well when it's specifically said that it only affects fire.
    Maybe the term green FIRE is too hard for some people to comprehend

Deleted
    I think I remember reading that the Abyssal's immolation spell effect matches our new green hellfire but don't quote me on it.

You've done a terrific job of asking a question and proceeding to make belittling comments to fellow posters who have answered your question. Regardless of if you like the answer the answer is no, nothing is different with the spells you are curious about. Fire = green =/= spells you want = green. Try not to be so passively aggressive and openly aggressive and you might find peoples answers won't be so "snide". You make snide, belittling comments and expect everyone to just deal with it but then they make one in return and all the sudden they are the ones in the wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Narmar View Post
    You've done a terrific job of asking a question and proceeding to make belittling comments to fellow posters who have answered your question. Regardless of if you like the answer the answer is no, nothing is different with the spells you are curious about. Fire = green =/= spells you want = green. Try not to be so passively aggressive and openly aggressive and you might find peoples answers won't be so "snide". You make snide, belittling comments and expect everyone to just deal with it but then they make one in return and all the sudden they are the ones in the wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I suggest you guys stay on topic and quit the back and forths over who might be mad.
    --------------------

I repeated the answer and pointed out him belittling everyone for thinking a different way. My post was far more constructive than those that read "Stop being so mad, bro."

The topic was will other spells be green, and I answered the question. If being on topic isn't staying on topic then I apologize and could you please inform me on how to be on topic for future reference.
    Last edited by Narmar; 2013-02-23 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narmar View Post
    I repeated the answer and pointed out him belittling everyone for thinking a different way. My post was far more constructive than those that read "Stop being so mad, bro."

The topic was will other spells be green, and I answered the question. If being on topic isn't staying on topic then I apologize and could you please inform me on how to be on topic for future reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I suggest you guys stay on topic and quit the back and forths over who might be mad.
    please take the moderator's advise you don't want to get banned or jet in trouble for something stupid like this post. just let this thread die if there's nothing new to talk about

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this has gone on long enough with the off topic chatter. Closing.

As always, if you have a problem with a post or the way someone is behaving in a thread report them using thhe report button under a post and move on and let moderators handle it. Don't go and start long off topic debates, it makes moderators sad.