Thread: worst wow race

worst wow race

there was a thread out here a long time ago and another topic just reminded me of this

female draenei are always the worst. they are usually grammar nazi s and generally think they are smarter then any other person. i think male draenei are usually noobs and retarded (i play them) and humans are usually dicks sometimes

You don't like female draenei because they're smarter than you?

I personally hate Tauren. Also i highly dislike your signature. Kim Jong Il does not deserve to rest in peace. He deserves to be burned in eternal hellfire for being such a ruthless dictator that he was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes ,Goblins and Pandarens.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I personally hate Tauren. Also i highly dislike your signature. Kim Jong Il does not deserve to rest in peace. He deserves to be burned in eternal hellfire for being such a ruthless dictator that he was.
    Hey, atleast he is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Hey, atleast he is gone.
    Yeah, but i still can't see how anyone can have any respect for him. He was worse than Hitler on many points... he have ruined the country, his population is suffering in starvation, and all he does is to force them to pray for him as if he was their god, and if they disagree, death will be their only prize.

Deleted
    Stereotyping with insults always ends up in someone being offended and isn't really a constructive discussion, I'm going to close this here.