Need Multi-Functioning Macro Help Please

Having some issues creating a macro for what I'm looking for, figured this would be the best place to ask for help.

I want a macro for my main healing spells (Ex. Penance, Heal, ect..) that will work with mouseovers, but heal a friendly target if I have one (I guess prioritize target over mouseover) with no mod. If I have no mod and no one targeted, I would like it to cast the heal on me. With alt/ Shift/ crtl, I want them to do the heal to party1/party2/pet.

Also, I am wondering if it is possible to do all of them above I posted, plus put a harm conditional to the no mod. IE. if I have an enemy targeted it will do SW:Pain.

Not sure if all this is possible, not too worried about the harm/ help part, but would be nice. Excuse my poor english, it's not my first language.

thank you.

Try these:

For your other spells you would have to change this name how it appears twice:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@party1][mod:shift,@party2][mod:ctrl,@pet][@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead]Flash Heal;[harm]Shadow Word: Pain;[@player]Flash Heal

Since Penance already works on enemies you can leave it how it is a little differently.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@party1][mod:shift,@party2][mod:ctrl,@pet][@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@player]Penance

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator