Poll: What do you listen to?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Post-Hardcore, Metal, random electronic music genres, Hip Hop, Pop (to some extent), Classical Music.
    I really, really dislike any kind of music about cashmoney, fast cars or "hoes", which is like 80% of rap.

#BELIEVE2013
    Last edited by Nest; 2013-02-24 at 05:31 PM.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Depends on which genre you define as Hardcore, there's a techno hardcore and a punk hardcore .
    Hardcore house

Um....where is rock music on that list? Pop? Hell I hate rap and that's not even up there, I'm not quite sure what's going on with this list.

Anyways, I like classic rock first and foremost. The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Doors, etc, you might have heard of them, I'm not quite sure. I wasn't even born until the late '80s but I have an appreciation for that time, there is a lot of great music. I do like some more modern rock bands like Tool and Pearl Jam but good rock bands have been on the decline for fifty years now, the amount of good stuff gets worse every decade and it's only increasing exponentially. I like intricate music. I don't like music that's loud and in your face, I'm glad everyone has their own tastes and people like different music but the amount of people that like what I perceive as crap baffles me. What happened to kids wanting to grow up to be rock stars?

Deleted
    Where is the Jazz and the Classical and the prog-rock and just the "simple" rock like the Stones and Led Zeppelin etc.

Not everyone is listening to electronic music.

Anywho, The Flower Kings, Joseph Haydn, Tchaikovsky, Lady GaGa, Lianne La Havas and Beethoven rocks my locks socks.
    Last edited by mmocc408757861; 2013-02-24 at 06:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer metal, but I can't stand generic metal bands which conform to one style. I like bands which explore music and create variety in their styles.

Early 90's Grunge with some Thrash and the occasional Dr. Dre era rap.

Deleted
    I like 80s New Wave, 90s Britpop and alternative rock, 90s dance/house and pop music, 90s R&B...
    Dubstep is my idea of hell
    Last edited by mmocb8d3da170d; 2013-02-24 at 06:33 PM.

Country music. Love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give me some funk any day of the week. I do enjoy any music dating up to the late 80s and there are some bands I enjoy post 80s, Primus, Alice in Chains, Nirvana and of course pretty much all doom metal (stoner metal). Since most of it has that Black Sabbath vibe to it.

Here's a taste of funk. I picked Kool & the Gang since most people would be more likely to them rather than someone like Dazz Band or Brick.

To be honest I'd rather listen to video game music when I'm playing WoW. Sometimes WoW's music is a delight, but other times I'd much rather listen to some Zelda music on loop. Tower of the Gods or Hyrule Castle for places like Mogu'Shan Palace or Karazhan, Faron Woods or Forest Haven for forest settings, Ikana Valley or Dragon Roost Cavern for deserts, Dread Wastes, or Townlong Steppes, Goron Mines for volcanic areas, Dragon Roost Island, Outset, Skyloft, or Windfall for cities, and so on and so forth.

For me, personally, metal belongs to gyms, dubstep for youtube videos, pop and rap to stay alert while driving or partying, and classic rock, reggae, funk, and old country (1930's-90's) for casual listening.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Hardcore house
    Gah there's a hardcore for everything .

Deleted
    Hard techno, minimal, deep house, hardstyle, rawstyle, EDM! That's about it

listen to dubstep sometimes, but for some reason i can only listen to it for about 10 minutes :P

While playing games, i listen to techno mostly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Metal, j-music/Anisong as well as rock, hard rock, 90s pop and MANY MANY others.

Deleted
    The good kinda Rap, or dats what I call it with rappers like Nas, Method man(wu), Kendrick Lamar(K-dot), Wu-Tang, Ab-Soul(Black Hippy), Tupac, Eminem.
    N once in a while Classical music (Vivaldi, Mozart, J.S Bach, Chopin) depends on the mood.

But really everything except the electronic genre and country music are mellifluous to my ears.

Deleted
    Black Metal
    Progressive Metal
    Crust
    Death Metal
    Heavy Metal
    Speed Metal
    Thrash Metal
    Nu-Metal
    Folk Metal
    Viking Metal
    Psychedelic Rock