Thread: I'm tired

I'm tired

I'm tired from this

looking to the trade chat all the day waiting for someone say that he LFM rbg or LFM for his pvp guild

and when i found one i /w him with optimize that this time will be good and i will get invitation

RBG/Guild leader : LFM to join our RBG/Guild we need 1 melee and 2 healer

me : hello i am ret pala good gear and good exp

RBG/Guild leader : ohh i am sry but we don't need ret pala BUT if u have a holy space u are more than welcome

when this nightmare will end if blizz hate ret pala like that why not they just remove it from the game

i pay to play wow like every one play with other class why should I suffer when other classes have a lot of fun in pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not your class.
    That's all kinds of other things first...
    The example you gave is something YOU should dismiss right away anyway...

I would never join a guild where the advertiser fails to be specific. Poor advertisement is a clear sign of poor organization, and therefore poor leadership in the guild.
    Why would I wanna join a guild that sucks already at the top?

Secondly, if you literally sit in trade for hours on end, then switch realms.. Your server is just not populated enough.

Next thing is, maybe they have already some Ret's, and just don't want another one. But that boils down to my first point. He should exclude what he doesn't need by being specific.

Last but not least, why should Ret be removed? In PVE Ret does currently very good. Usually, when a class/spec is good in PVE they aren't too bad in PVP either.

At the end of the day.... You are good geared and you got good experience, that is sufficient to get to play your spec.
    You should advertise to find a good guild. You need to be willing to realm transfer. If that's the case, advertise on the Recruitment Forums, and other places that are known for it. you WILL find what you are looking for. It's almost impossible not to.

i am in EU sylvanas its very populated server
    and no its not coz they have other ret pala some of them told me ( no we dont need ret pala go holy u will never find rbg if u play ret )

Deleted
    First of all, even though I've played a retri paladin for many years I'm very sceptical about other rets. Almost all the rets I face in bgs, arena, rbgs, seem to think that the ret role is to be a warrior with flashier animations and bubble. They only seem to want to do damage and the huge toolkit of support is largely ignored (except for freedom ... on himself ofc)

That makes me sceptical to any ret.

And the toolkit seem to be more tailored for smaller groups who you can feed hand spells etc better.

Melee in general aren't good for rbgs, much less the weaker melee specs. You might have better luck next patch, but I think you're fighting an uphill battle. In addition to their inherent weaknesses that come with all melee, ret is a very utility/support oriented spec which isn't really something that shines quite as much in rbgs. The larger your group, the more narrow/specialized a role everyone tends to take. I don't mean to say that a ret's support is useless in large groups, but it definitely doesn't pull as much weight as it could in an arena. More importantly, even if you play all your hands and heals perfectly, most of these trade chat groups wouldn't even be good enough to see what you're doing or how it helps. They'll just see lower tier damage damage and get another destro lock instead.

thx asb thats what i am talking about and no next patch is not good for us too every single patch we try to make blizz fix our space and they give us a little buff evrey time and in the same time they buff the other class to be mre good and good in 5.2 they will buff ret by make the wing skill 2min cd it was 3 min and in the same time they will buff frost DKs +20% dmg in general and +30% dmg to every skill frost dk have

and the good part is frost DKs are welcome right now in RBG

Quote Originally Posted by Minaa View Post
    i am in EU sylvanas its very populated server
    and no its not coz they have other ret pala some of them told me ( no we dont need ret pala go holy u will never find rbg if u play ret )
    maybe you should work on your language skills first. when I ran rbgs I also wouldn't invite illiterate retards no matter their 'xp'